[x]

See Where You Rank in New Jersey

Originally Posted by BulldogCafe View Post

What's up with Pujols? I think this is the longest stretch he's ever gone without a homer.

2. New league, new pitchers, pressing. poor hitting around him (Wells/Abreu), pressing, Heavy Air early in the season, pressing, trying to live up to new contract, pressing. I think it isnt one thing but a confluence of multiple things right now. Hopefully he turns it around soon, i want to make a trip to see the Angels play, but not if he isnt crushing it. I mean I can stay in San Diego and watch a team not crush it.

3. I'm assuming the flood gates will open after he gets his first, but holy shit... 4 rbi in 22 games?
  4. Those are non factors compared to his timing sucking ass.
  5. For Pujols- its all about pitch selection right now. he's taking the first 2 pitches almost every AB, falling behind, and then chasing garbage out of the zone and either striking out or rolling it over. not even trying to go the other way. awful approach but nothing that isn't correctable. as soon as he calms the fuck down he'll be fine, only time will tell how long that will take though.

excited to see yu darvish pitch tonight. have about 5 innings to kill before the dodgers start. from the limited action i've seen his pitch movement is insane, just a matter of locating and he's unbeatable.
    Edited By: marc1313 May 1st, 2012 at 12:01 AM
  6. beast mode
  7. Darvish has been ridiculous tonight. That 83 mph curveball/slider thing he throws should probably be illegal.
  8. ya he has nasty stuff, makes hitters look silly. i think he throws all his pitches at 3 different speeds.
    Originally Posted by BulldogCafe View Post

beast mode

Pretty gross, do you think he stole Joey's bats?
    Originally Posted by krs33 View Post

Darvish has been ridiculous tonight. That 83 mph curveball/slider thing he throws should probably be illegal.

Holding down the title of best Japanese pitcher until Dice-K comes back from the DL
    Edited By: JKoblyn May 1st, 2012 at 01:46 AM
  11. Kemp again. 12 so far.

12. seriously, wtf is kemp on. dude is straight MASHING everything right now, its so sick

13. that's what you need to do when you should've been named MVP the prior season. show you're the best player on the planet.
    Edited By: JKoblyn May 1st, 2012 at 01:49 AM
    Originally Posted by JKoblyn View Post

Holding down the title of best Japanese pitcher until Dice-K comes back from the DL

Or until Kei Igawa gets back into the MLB, whichever happens first.
  15. It's getting close to the time Kemp gets the Bonds treatment, especially when Ethier remembers he can't hit lefties.
  16. Contract year for Either. he will have a very good year.

Dude wants to get paid.

17. Doyers better hope he does too, because other than those 2, that line up is horrid.
  18. Darvish is fucking filthy
    Originally Posted by gillabong View Post

Doyers better hope he does too, because other than those 2, that line up is horrid.

+800 million. our offense IS kemp and ethier. luckily our SP has been lights out so far, but on days like today when it's not we're gonna struggle. dee gordon is totally lost and confused up there with no plate discipline or idea of the strike zone right now.

omg just checked the gametracker. if the red sox lose this game the entire bullpen should be released tomorrow and just call up whoever they have in pawtucket.
    Edited By: marc1313 May 1st, 2012 at 03:04 AM
  20. The Pirates escape their brutal April schedule two games below .500. If they stay this good, they should break .500. If Pedro stays hot, maybe we can compete!
  21. Boston trying to give up a 10 run lead.

Originally Posted by marc1313 View Post

+800 million. our offense IS kemp and ethier. luckily our SP has been lights out so far, but on days like today when it's not we're gonna struggle. dee gordon is totally lost and confused up there with no plate discipline or idea of the strike zone right now.

omg just checked the gametracker. if the red sox lose this game the entire bullpen should be released tomorrow and just call up whoever they have in pawtucket.

Uribe is going to end up being pretty key if there going to be successful. He's the only one capable of driving in runs in that lower part of the order.
    Originally Posted by marc1313 View Post

Joel Hanrahan's pricetag keeps going up! Hammer is the one player that I'm actually disappointed the Pirates haven't traded yet, because teams still overrate closers, and our bullpen is deep and very good.
  24. kURoda with a strong start.

Robertson might be the best reliever in the game.

Heard matsui signed with the rays... i am disappointed. I miss hideki, that's my boy for life.
  25. Ozzie Guillen said today "“I’m glad we’re heading to the West Coast where nobody can [expletive] see us..." Must know Padres are not shown locally on TWC.
    Edited By: wantagolf May 1st, 2012 at 03:53 AM

26. DOES ANYONE GOT A GOOD SITE THEY STREAM THE MLB FROM? and i jsut realized i have caps on haha. first row sports is hit or miss. ex, i want to watch the rest of the brewers game in my bedroom that i dont have a tv on but the stream from first row isnt working

Uribe is going to end up being pretty key if there going to be successful. He's the only one capable of driving in runs in that lower part of the order.

they better get it while they can, because there no way uribe stays healthy for a full season

Define "capable"
  29. being offered joey bats 3b/0f eligible for d wright? everyone does this trade right?
  30. yeah, i would. Wrght has to cool off some.