[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Ut oh, Walker out of game in the 1st.

Originally Posted by kellykip View Post

I thought the sabermetrics nerds said it was because he was running like god and his BABIP was off the charts.

It's this.

A look into his rate stats doesn't show anything out of the ordinary to where he's getting some kind of huge boost from his cheating.
    Originally Posted by Pghfan987 View Post

but the offense could carry us.

Originally Posted by Niceguy View Post

Famous last words.

Originally Posted by wantagolf View Post

Ut oh, Walker out of game in the 1st.

welp.

Melky isn't earning a salary during his suspension. Does anyone know where that money goes? I assume it goes to a general MLB fund, because if the team was off the hook for that salary, I'm guessing the Cubs would have slipped something in Soriano's milkshake a long time ago.

Got a good chuckle out of this. I was always hoping Lackey would get busted or hit by a bus or something.
    Originally Posted by XXEDPXX View Post

Seems like the rays are always getting no hit

I think it has happened once a season for like 4 years now.
    Originally Posted by kellykip View Post

I thought the sabermetrics nerds said it was because he was running like god and his BABIP was off the charts.

It was probably both. BABIP insanity explains his higher average, juicing explains his increased power.
    Originally Posted by JKoblyn View Post

I think it has happened once a season for like 4 years now.

That's what she said

It was probably both. BABIP insanity explains his higher average, juicing explains his increased power.

Increased power?
  9. Walker = dislocated finger. That's good news, I think. If he hurt his wrist then he'd be fucked. And the Pirates would be, too, as the dropoff from Walker to the next best player is very steep.
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

Increased power?

Check his ISO power. An increase in power doesn't necessarily just mean more homers, especially playing in SF.
  11. Fuckin Jay Bruce, gets a base hit then gets picked off on first base and next pitch Rolen goes yard. Next pitch after that Todd Frazier hits one about 450 ft.
  12. Way to show up Pittsburgh, bunch of fucking pretenders
    Originally Posted by BigStack Husker View Post

Fuckin Jay Bruce, gets a base hit then gets picked off on first base and next pitch Rolen goes yard. Next pitch after that Todd Frazier hits one about 450 ft.

Cry me a fucking river. Ya, if only Bruce didn't get picked off they'd have the best record in the league...
  14. Cheer up. One guy busted for PEDs > 17 whiny underlerforming overpaid bitches
  15. Man, I thought the blacks in Baltimore were bad, but they're nothing compared to the fags y'all got here in San Francisco
  16. Sigh, too bad Cutch isn't roided up. His wrist quickness is Bonds/ Sheffield level. If he packed on 30 pounds of muscle .... yikes.

GG. See you guys on the other side.

Man, I thought the blacks in Baltimore were bad, but they're nothing compared to the fags y'all got here in San Francisco

Ban

It doesn't really explain anything until we know what he was taking, and how much that substance actually effects power
    Originally Posted by that_pope View Post

Perfect Games are starting to not mean much.

15 in 100+ seasons
    6 in the last 4 seasons...7 if you count the one that was but wasn't

no i think u r just retarded

Sigh, too bad Cutch isn't roided up. His wrist quickness is Bonds/ Sheffield level. If he packed on 30 pounds of muscle .... yikes.

GG. See you guys on the other side.

Man, I thought the blacks in Baltimore were bad, but they're nothing compared to the fags y'all got here in San Francisco

Originally Posted by ScottBrewr99 View Post

Way to show up Boys in blue, bunch of fucking contenders

Originally Posted by Sandman_Good View Post

^^^^ biggest Felix Hernandez fan
  24. lol....yes........
  25. 1st Place, Melky gets the banhammer, and my favorite non-Dodger pitches a perfecto. Not a bad day.
    Originally Posted by marc1313 View Post

1st Place, Melky gets the banhammer, and my favorite non-Dodger pitches a perfecto. Not a bad day.

And your favorite Dodger pitcher (I assume) had a real solid game
    Originally Posted by krs33 View Post

And your favorite Dodger pitcher (I assume) had a real solid game

It was a very weird game for Kersh. He pounded the zone (0BB's, 8K's) and had some lockdown innings, but he also gave up 1HR and I think 4 doubles, as well as a lot of fly balls to the track. The Pirates when they made contact really squared the ball up well, but some of that comes from having a big lead, and not nibbling. Ohh well, enough analyzing, a win's a win.
  28. lame: hearing about felix's perfecto while at work all day
    not lame: watching the replay after I get home (bottom 2 now)

hail to the king.
  29. Hamilton just fucking crushed one at Yankee Stadium.
    Originally Posted by Reech View Post

lame: hearing about felix's perfecto while at work all day
    not lame: watching the replay after I get home (bottom 2 now)

hail to the king.

Felix is the King - ain't no doubt