[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Some friends and I were talking about our sexual endeavors in high school... I remember trying to get blow jobs from as many girls as possible... the truth is, i really wasn't even interested in having sex with these girls at that point in my life... for one reason or another, i just wanted them to give me blowjobs... don't really know why... thoughts? be well
  2. I just try to get head. I aint trying to fucked em. You never know what they might have. One time in h.s there was a guest speaker and it was about AIDS and she had em. The way her body parts had gotten due to AIDS scared the shit out of me.
    Originally Posted by Snake413 View Post

Some friends and I were talking about our sexual endeavors in high school... I remember trying to give blow jobs to as many guys as possible... the truth is, i really wasn't even interested in having sex with these guys at that point in my life... for one reason or another, i just wanted to give them blowjobs... don't really know why... thoughts? be well

prolly cuz you are ghey and trying to fit in
  4. The most action I got in high school was one blow job. I went to a small catholic school where all the students wore short skirts and button up shirts. FML
  5. i got my first handjob in 8th grade
  6. bc most girls dont know how to fuck yet in hs, and still wipe from back to front.
    Originally Posted by Indianachris View Post

The most action I got in high school was one blow job. I went to a small catholic school where all the students wore short skirts and button up shirts. FML

The bolded parts above do not go together...
  8. I prefer BJS to f'in all day everyday. Getten domed out is theeeeeeee BESSSSSSSSSST!!
  9. One of my first blowjobs was from my girlfriend who had never given a BJ prior to me

Let's just say, her name was Cheese Grater the rest of her high school career after I broke up with her.
  10. No one can brag about a hand job. I rather do it myself
    Originally Posted by JRoth15 View Post

The most action I got in high school was one blow job. I went to a small catholic school where all the students wore short skirts and button up shirts. FML

The bolded parts above do not go together...

They do go together when you don't get any.
  12. wich priest was it?
    Originally Posted by Da Donkey View Post

One of my first blowjobs was from my girlfriend who had never given a BJ prior to me

Let's just say, her name was Cheese Grater the rest of her high school career after I broke up with her.

so are you the guy everyone called "cheese dick"??

No one can brag about a hand job. I rather do it myself

Dude when I was 14 getting a hand job was like winning the fuckin super bowl. I fuckin would brag about that for like 3 days straight
    Originally Posted by nastysmell View Post

wich priest was it?

LMAO, I knew this was coming.
  16. First blowjob was the summer between 8th and 9th grade. We dated the whole summer and I got blow jobs all the time but we never had sex. Now I'm married and I miss those days ohhh so much.
  17. The pimp has something to say,

I would get blowjobs from this spanish chick every 7th period in gym. She look goot. There was a nice little corner b-room (girls) and she'd blow me in the stalls. Some chicks would walk in and I could hear them pee..lol..and fart at that. Tried to peep the sneakers so I could match faces and stay away from the pee/farters.

The same chick also slobbed on my knob while we was playing spades at a friends house while smoking blunts. The other guys had stupid looks on their faces but what can I say, a pimp is a pimp

Ahhhh the good 'ole days!

FYI, not all women know how to suck a dick. You know when you find one that does, she will make your toes curl and squirm like a little bitch.
  18. I once got a blow job from a girl who had never said a word to me ever.

we locked eyes once at a party, she rubbed against me once when she walked by me....later we locked eyes again. I just up and headed out to my car, she showed up minutes later, face sucking ensued.... cock sucking followed.

It was pretty sweet, edit* We knew who each other was but I know I had never talked to her
    Originally Posted by R_U_Nuts View Post

First blowjob was the summer between 8th and 9th grade. We dated the whole summer and I got blow jobs all the time but we never had sex. Now I'm married and I miss those days ohhh so much.

bhaahahaha mine was between summer of 8th and 9th grade tooooo!!!!!!! except we werent dating and we kinda made off in the woods. then her friends cockblocked and effed it all up so i guess it rly wasnt even a bj. faoiwjgaoiehjaeiohjaeihjaeoihjta.
    Originally Posted by R_U_Nuts View Post

First blowjob was the summer between 8th and 9th grade. We dated the whole summer and I got blow jobs all the time but we never had sex. Now I'm married and I miss those days ohhh so much.

same here too timeframewise.

im single but still miss those days too.
  21. I maybe got 3 blowjobs in highschool, But I masterbated like a motherfucker everyday. I never missed a day.
    Originally Posted by muckafella View Post

Tried to peep the sneakers so I could match faces and stay away from the pee/farters.

You stay away from girls that pee and fart? I bet you get laid a lot.

<TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=P5_ProfileTitle><H2 class=P5_ProfileTitle>Indianachris</H2></TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=P5_ProfileTitle>Profile </TD><TD vAlign=bottom align=middle> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=P5_ProfileArea> </TD><TD class=P5_ProfileArea rowSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle><TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Real name
    </TD></TR><TR><TD>Age
    </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gender
    </TD><TD class=P5_ProfileValue>NotSet</TD></TR><TR><TD>Member since
    </TD><TD class=P5_ProfileValue>07-04-2006</TD></TR><TR><TD>Last login:
    </TD><TD class=P5_ProfileValue>03-25-2009</TD></TR><TR><TD>Total Posts:
    </TD><TD class=P5_ProfileValue>387</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Location:
    </TD><TD class=P5_ProfileValue vAlign=top><SPAN id=ctl00_ctl00_bcr_bcr_ctl18_line1>New Albany</SPAN> <SPAN id=ctl00_ctl00_bcr_bcr_ctl18_line2>Indiana (United States)</SPAN>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

im pretty sure that u would need to pay for a HJ, and that is why u would rather do it urself....
    Originally Posted by KingPariah View Post

Originally Posted by muckafella View Post

Tried to peep the sneakers so I could match faces and stay away from the pee/farters.

You stay away from girls that pee and fart? I bet you get laid a lot.

As a matter of fact I do slim. As a matter of fact I do.
    Originally Posted by s1nnr View Post

<TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=P5_ProfileTitle><H2 class=P5_ProfileTitle>Indianachris</H2></TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=P5_ProfileTitle>Profile </TD><TD vAlign=bottom align=middle> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=P5_ProfileArea> </TD><TD class=P5_ProfileArea rowSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle><TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Real name
    </TD></TR><TR><TD>Age
    </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gender
    </TD><TD class=P5_ProfileValue>NotSet</TD></TR><TR><TD>Member since
    </TD><TD class=P5_ProfileValue>07-04-2006</TD></TR><TR><TD>Last login:
    </TD><TD class=P5_ProfileValue>03-25-2009</TD></TR><TR><TD>Total Posts:
    </TD><TD class=P5_ProfileValue>387</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Location:
    </TD><TD class=P5_ProfileValue vAlign=top><SPAN id=ctl00_ctl00_bcr_bcr_ctl18_line1>New Albany</SPAN> <SPAN id=ctl00_ctl00_bcr_bcr_ctl18_line2>Indiana (United States)</SPAN>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

im pretty sure that u would need to pay for a HJ, and that is why u would rather do it urself....

You and me baby aint nothing but mammals..............
  26. There was a couple of teachers who I wished would have kept me after class.

i used to agree with u. trust me, there is a girl out there that you would rather have do it for you
    Originally Posted by pharreal87 View Post

i used to agree with u. trust me, there is a girl out there that you would rather have do it for you

Yea the short asian at the oriental spa with the bottle of nice smelling lotion.
  29. Indiana Christ just got pwnt by S1nner big time immfo

Originally Posted by poundthatace View Post

I once got a blow job from a girl who had never said a word to me ever.

we locked eyes once at a party, she rubbed against me once when she walked by me....later we locked eyes again. I just up and headed out to my car, she showed up minutes later, face sucking ensued.... cock sucking followed.

It was pretty sweet, edit* We knew who each other was but I know I had never talked to her

Hell ya, this is the best...one time at a bar in Cali, I met this girl and we exchanged numbers and all that...I never called her or anything (I dunno why, girl was a 8/10), but she hit me up 2 weeks later and asked me to meet her at the same bar.

I couldn't even finish my 2nd beer before this ho had her hand in my pants and pulled my cock out IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BAR!! Needless to say I took this ho outside and proceeded to throat-fuck her in the parking lot...to this day, that is the best BJ I've ever received. And I doubt it will be topped.

And no I never called tha bitch after that either...can't turn a ho into a housewife.