1. I dont know how to post videos so not sure if this will work

http://youtu.be/IkPrUupiol0

if someone can tell me how to post videos I can retry this...
    Add kyleh to Rail
  2. I opened that video just to give it a thumb's down.
    Add LeftyMark to Rail
  3. Read "OT Confessions" pages 1-10 and you'll realize your brother in law's cousin is BEYOND fair game.
    Add KingPariah to Rail

4. Didnt get thru it all does the lebron looking black guy end up rapping??? How bout the smart looking one puffing the marijuana
    Add Popperhead to Rail
  5. The lebron one doesnt rap in this song... and the maijuana dude is like a backup homey...
    BUT ATLEAST now I dont feel like an idiot telling my brother that this guy doesnt go too far...

He played it to me and at first I kinda liked the beat... actually still cant get that out of my head... but this guys voice is all he got going... his raps arent "deep" and just seem like a bunch of white boy rhymes....

If he put some time into it though and came up with some legit stuff his voice would give him a little edge because he sounds like he has that type of rap voice....

NOW.... how do I embed a video?
    Thread StarterAdd kyleh to Rail
  6. Gave it a couple listens...it's okay, I guess. Lyrical content is meh...meta's are pretty basic (Spitting fire like a dragon/Hotter than the kitchen). Flow's a bit above average. I really like the beat, but besides that nothing here is really standing out for me.

Originally Posted by kyleh View Post

In the reply box, there is an icon that looks like a movie-film. Click that, and copy/paste the Youtube URL in the box.

Done.

Add Paki_Poker to Rail
    Originally Posted by kyleh View Post

You click the insert video box at the top of where you're typing. You paste the link into it and click OK. When you're done it will look like this:

By the way I'm really not one to flame posts at all, but your brother-in-laws cousin isn't that good. I agree with Paki's post as the first thing that jumped out at me was the fire like a dragon line and I thought that's just so overused and easy. I really do like this San Jose snapback though so he's got that going for him.
    Add JaySpo to Rail
  8. Flame away,... I flamed my brother in law in person... lol

He came to my house like we were bout to become millionaires off his cousin....and same as everyone else only things I liked were the beat.... and his voice.. if he wasnt so cliche with his lyrics I think he could be pretty decent... and he has been doing this for 5 years or so... I think he is 22 and been trying since he was 16 or 17.... and if he hasnt found IT yet I dont think he will

I posted to get feedback on others thoughts just in case I was missing something
    Thread StarterAdd kyleh to Rail
    Add JJDude to Rail
  10. Song name is super original too
    Add Popperhead to Rail
  11. tell him to pull his fucking pants up jfc....
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
  12. not bad. smart move getting a black dude to stand next to him for credibility imo
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

not bad. smart move getting a black dude to stand next to him for credibility imo

Yup...except the Black dude's not sure he's feeling this either...peep 0:46. hahaha

Add Paki_Poker to Rail