1. I need money tomorrow but wont get off work till the bank is closed. Dose the atm cash checks from big company work checks instantly 24/7? '\I tried googleing this but no luck.
    Add tjmullen07 to Rail
  2. Try calling them?
    Add Purple Jesus to Rail
    Originally Posted by Purple Jesus View Post

Try calling them?

whats that?
    Thread StarterAdd tjmullen07 to Rail
  4. checks should be ready by thursday afternoon. just explain to your boss that you will need your check tonight. Shouldn't be a problem

if tahts not the case then I have no clue what your asking. Do they just cash it? I know BoA when I deposit checks say Pending balance for when the check clears.

It says your in philly, if you need the money really badly go to a check cashing place.
    Add sean614 to Rail
  5. 1) Tell them your TJ FUCKEN MULLEN
    2) Profit
    Add I Fold to Rail
  6. Assuming you're a Wells Fargo account holder you should be able to deposit the check at the ATM and have access to probably $100. The rest will probably be made available Monday or Tuesday depending on how much the check is for. No way they let you cash the entire thing at the ATM.

Add mdshack14 to Rail
  7. ight thank you everyoone
    Thread StarterAdd tjmullen07 to Rail
  8. How does tjmullen not have an under title?
    Add kiro15 to Rail
  9. Sick brag about having a job ITT
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
    Originally Posted by wackyJaxon View Post

Sick brag about having a job ITT

But not having direct deposit.

Add mdshack14 to Rail
  11. I'm in a similar situation. I get my first paycheck tomorrow and I gave them my direct deposit information when I started but apparently it takes 3-4 paychecks before they can set that up for me. I need money immediately tomorrow for bills so I may just have to run to a check cashing place. I bank with chase fwiw and my last job I could instantly access money I deposited that day but only because my work banked with chase also.
    Add TheSteve to Rail
  12. No way it should take 3-4 paychecks to get direct deposit set up. I recently started at a job and got my first paycheck direct deposited the next week.

Add mdshack14 to Rail
  13. Get in your car
    Drive to gun store
    Purchase shotgun and ammo
    Insert shotgun barrel into your mouth
    Pull trigger
    Profit
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
    Originally Posted by AMARTIN1181 View Post

Get in your car
    Drive to gun store
    Purchase shotgun and ammo
    Insert shotgun barrel into your mouth
    Pull trigger
    Profit

I noticed youre from CT...do you know Wubanga?
    Add cmval to Rail
  15. Yeah I know 3-4 checks sounds ridiculous. I asked my boss if he knew whether or not my direct depo info was already set up and he said it may take 3-4 so I don't know for sure. I just need cash tomorrow and I know the bank will probably hold the funds till it clears on monday or something.
    Add TheSteve to Rail
  16. One thing I recommend is to check to see what bank your paycheck is drawn from. If it's a big bank that has branches in grocery stores you might be able to cash the check there because they usually stay open later. Just make sure that you have valid ID because they won't cash it if you don't.

Add mdshack14 to Rail
  17. Not personally

I feel bad i dont really want tjmullen to kill himself
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  18. Oh well I'm off tomorrow so I'm not worried about cashing it when banks close. Just wanna have cash in hand tomorrow. I'll obv see what bank the check was issued from then try them first but if no luck I may use a check cashing place.
    Add TheSteve to Rail

Not personally

not personally but he introduced you to P5s?

lol I actually was introduced to this site by wubanga, sick reads cmoney, but no unfortunately I'm not him.

Add resilient to Rail
  20. Yeah I used to post on the same forum as him

Why do u care lol
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  21. I was just trying to reconcile how you're living the dream and feel unfortunate not to be Wubanga... seems mutually exclusive.
    Add resilient to Rail
  22. Lol... I guess it depends on your definition of living the dream... my lifes pretty good, but I was obv being facetious tho I wouldn't mind being a poker player rather than waking up and working my ass off everyday
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail