[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. my friends have been arguing this, so i wanted to see what OT thinks. ive heard a lot of people say that no one gets high the first time they smoke, even if they do it right. is this BS, or true?

and if its true, then why not? you can get drunk the first time you drink, so why cant you get high?
    Add jcohen to Rail
  2. i didnt get high for the 1st time, i was like wtf why do ppl do this. a week later smoked some more and got high as hell.
    Add waboose to Rail
  3. We need mythbusters on this
    Add Moonlight Graham to Rail
  4. people that don't get high are doing it wrong. they don't inhale correctly because they are noobs

the 1st time I smoked weed I was rolling around on the ground laughing with a box of teddy grahams.

everyone I have ever smoked with for their 1st time has gotten high...
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd Feb 1st, 2011 at 07:01 PM
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
  5. Yes, but I didn't. And I was doing it right fwiw.
    Add iamthedeck ftw to Rail
    Originally Posted by waboose View Post

i didnt get high for the 1st time, i was like wtf why do ppl do this. a week later smoked some more and got high as hell.

This is what happened to me as well.
    Add hoops886 to Rail
  7. If putting me to sleep is getting high, then i got high the first time, and every other time i smoked weed!

Harder drugs ftw!
    Add 4Aces1King1 to Rail
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

people that don't get high are doing it wrong. they don't inhale correctly

This.
    Add Purple Jesus to Rail
    Originally Posted by Purple Jesus View Post

This.

yup, that
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
    Originally Posted by 4Aces1King1 View Post

If putting me to sleep is getting high, then i got high the first time, and every other time i smoked weed!

Harder drugs ftw!

[ ] Smoking on da good shit.

I inhaled it wasn't my first time smoking something and have seen numerous other people smoke correctly and not get high first time as well as many people smoke correctly and get high first time it's possible but for some reason some people just don't.
    Edited By: iamthedeck ftw Feb 1st, 2011 at 07:05 PM
    Reason: no homo
  11. I wish I could get first time high every time I get high.
    Add JoeSexAppeal to Rail
  12. You guys are either
    A)Doing it wrong as waco said not inhaling more than likely
    B)Got sold pencil shavings or something similar
    C)Extremley Retarded
    Add Popperhead to Rail
  13. I got high as fk the first time smoking outta a metal pipe in the woods back when I was a little git.
    Add Bong BrOke to Rail
  14. My first time was brownies, and unknowingly to boot because some kids put them out at the school dance in HS. Once they started laughing after the first bite, it was kinda obv so I ate several. Yes, I was high. First time it involved inhaling I was already a year deep into cigarettes so yeah, wasn't difficult to be baked out of skull.
    Add zander to Rail
  15. the first time i smoked weed i was retarded high. i used a bong tho, and didnt really have any other choice but to inhale the smoke properly.

god i would KILL to be able to get as high as i did back in middle school and high school... those giggle highs were the best!
    Add shallowcal to Rail
  16. if i could remember the 1st time, id tell u.....
    Add jusfoldf1sh to Rail

people that don't get high are doing it wrong. they don't inhale correctly because they are noobs

the 1st time I smoked weed I was rolling around on the ground laughing with a box of teddy grahams.

pretty much this, except sub teddy grahams for doritos
    Add JKoblyn to Rail
  18. The first time I smoked what I thought was herb I didn't get high, but that ended up being rabbit food so it makes sense.

I remember getting high as fuck the first time I smoked some real dope, my whole body tingled and I couldn't stop smiling/laughing, it was amazing and sometimes I try to take a month off smoking to get super high, but that only lasts till about noon then I smoke.
    Add jtown1010 to Rail
  19. i didnt really realize i was high until the next day, but after that i knew what high was, i get high every time:)

Add northkato to Rail
  20. i didnt get high the first time, positive that i didnt do it right

the 2nd time was a home made gravity bong and i had to lay down cause i thought my brain was melting, when i woke up ~10 mins later the high was so fucking good and ive never felt like that again
    Add Donkey Kong to Rail
  21. I got absurdly blazed my first time. 100% myth, people that fail their first time are just doing it wrong.

Case in point: my gf smoked for the first time while she was in Scotland last semester. She didn't get high, but this was because 1) smoking low-grade Scottish shit and 2) it was one of those retarded european joints thats mixed with tobacco. A month later in Amsterdam, using pieces and real joints, she got lifted just like everyone else
    Add Lord Supremo to Rail
  22. I got ripped to shreds my first time. Ripped a 3 footer, milked it thicky cuz I had no clue what I was doing, cleared maybe like 1/3 of it, coughed my ass for 2 straight mins, maybe got 1/8 more of it out before I had a minor asthma attack, good memories
    Add DBo Fo Sho to Rail
    Originally Posted by Lord Supremo View Post

I got absurdly blazed my first time. 100% myth, people that fail their first time are just doing it wrong.

Case in point: my gf smoked for the first time while she was in Scotland last semester. She didn't get high, but this was because 1) smoking low-grade Scottish shit and 2) it was one of those retarded european joints thats mixed with tobacco. A month later in Amsterdam, using pieces and real joints, she got lifted just like everyone else

So you mean her 2nd time? I still get pretty damn high smoking minimal amounts of low-grade. I don't know about this Scottish shit maybe it's on a whole nother level bunk.
    Originally Posted by Lord Supremo View Post

A month later in Amsterdam, using pieces and real joints, she got lifted just like everyone else

so amsterdam was her first high? lol, i bet u guys had a great time, sfsucks that i couldnt be there
    Add wonglondo to Rail
    Originally Posted by wonglondo View Post

so amsterdam was her first high? lol, i bet u guys had a great time, sfsucks that i couldnt be there

lol ya it was percs, def shame you werent about.
    Add Lord Supremo to Rail
  26. I got blasted the first time I smoked. I remember I felt like a robot and then when my friend was drivingme home I remember freakin out that he was gonna blow the stop signs that were like multiple streets away. Fun times
    Add AnonymousX to Rail

people that don't get high are doing it wrong. they don't inhale correctly because they are noobs

Dunkaroos tho
    Add Moonlight Graham to Rail
  28. I smoked cigs first so I knew how to inhale yet I didn't get high the 1st time, the thing about chemicals is they effect everyone in a different way based on your body chemistry so their is no right answer to this question IMO
    Add littleze to Rail
  29. i was ripped out of my mind the first time i smoked, anyone who 'wasnt' high, did not inhale. I opened friends car door ( right before we parked), everyone was screaming not too, except the one kid next to me telling me to open it haha. The secret, the doesnt shut! i died laughing for 45 minutes watching my friend attempting to close his car door. great times..
    Add LeftyMike to Rail