1. Crazy how you can dominate a match and one mistake kills ya
    Add YoungVic to Rail
  2.  
    Originally Posted by YoungVic View Post

    Crazy how you can dominate a match and one mistake kills ya

    Ya, just saw around the 60 minute mark the passes were something like 178 to 505
    Add LVpokerdealer to Rail
  3. Messi rarely makes mistakes but he fucked up on that one

    Hopefully he can come up with a goal
    Add YoungVic to Rail
  4. Barca has had more than 1 mistake.... should've scored a couple goals by now
     
    Add Shaaarrrp to Rail
  5. Always think possesion and pass completion stats are misleading.

    As for drog, wouldn't you be down all the time if this was your physio?

    Add djg23 to Rail
  6. unreal
    Add LVpokerdealer to Rail
  7. helmet power!
    Add preezie to Rail
  8. Not sure Chelsea can run any better
    Add Gronksknee to Rail
  9. jesus fucking christ this isnt real
    Add LVpokerdealer to Rail
  10. ez game.. yawwwwwwwnn
    Add preezie to Rail
  11. How does that not go in lmao
    Add YoungVic to Rail
  12. Lol, this game should have been like 4-1, 5-1 for Barcelona
    Add Gronksknee to Rail
  13. CHELSEA!!!

    Edited By: EyeKnows Apr 18th, 2012 at 09:43 PM
    Add EyeKnows to Rail
  14. "should've" lol
    Add preezie to Rail
  15. Add LVpokerdealer to Rail
  16. Did messi play tonight?
    Add djg23 to Rail
  17.  
    Originally Posted by LVpokerdealer View Post

    Yawn. Barcelona gets plenty of PK's they shouldn't anyways
    Add Gronksknee to Rail
  18. Thank science that its not a pussyfoot all spanish final.
    Add MadProfesor to Rail
  19.  
    Originally Posted by djg23 View Post

    Did messi play tonight?

    He did, but Xavi didn't feed him too many 1 v 1 balls so it was hard for him to do anything.

     
    Originally Posted by MadProfesor View Post

    Thank science that its not a pussyfoot all spanish final.

    Uhhhhh........ There's still one game for each side left. I'd say in both those games Real and Barcelona are the favorites to go through
    Add Gronksknee to Rail
  20.  
    Originally Posted by MadProfesor View Post

    Thank science that its not a pussyfoot all spanish final.

    lolz, long way from chelsea in the final though.
    Edited By: EyeKnows Apr 18th, 2012 at 09:45 PM
    Add EyeKnows to Rail
  21. Gonna be interesting....Real vs Barca on the 21st also with Real only 4pts ahead of Barca
    Add LVpokerdealer to Rail
  22.  
    Originally Posted by edwardt1988 View Post

    Yawn. Barcelona gets plenty of PK's they shouldn't anyways

    i can see a FK but doubt thats ever a pk but cahill def fucked that up huge.. at one point he's got his back towards him.. lol
    Edited By: preezie Apr 18th, 2012 at 09:46 PM
    Add preezie to Rail
  23. Oh boy they're gonna get that ass pounded in spain. Chelsea needed to win this game by like 3 goals to have any kind of hope.
    Add Brunson10 to Rail
  24. Think it would if been a soft penalty.
    Add djg23 to Rail
  25. Chelsea are certainly fortunate for that result, but they had some really good scoring chances too. Drogba had a couple of excellent chances in the first half and botched them, before initially converting just before half.

    I'm supremely confident that Barcelona will get several penalties, if needed, to send them through next week.
     
    Add Nickc011 to Rail
  26. 4 (1) to 24 (6) in shots (on goal)
    1 to 8 in corner kicks
    21% to 79% in possession

    Barca still 65% to advance on the betting market
    Add LVpokerdealer to Rail
  27.  
    Originally Posted by edwardt1988 View Post


    Uhhhhh........ There's still one game for each side left. I'd say in both those games Real and Barcelona are the favorites to go through

    gg my paying attention skills.
    Add MadProfesor to Rail
  28.  
    Originally Posted by Nickc011 View Post

    Chelsea are certainly fortunate for that result, but they had some really good scoring chances too. Drogba had a couple of excellent chances in the first half and botched them, before initially converting just before half.

    I'm supremely confident that Barcelona will get several penalties, if needed, to send them through next week.

    Yeah chels did miss chances as well. First half anyway
    Add djg23 to Rail
  29.  
    Originally Posted by LVpokerdealer View Post

    Gonna be interesting....Real vs Barca on the 21st also with Real only 4pts ahead of Barca

    Chelsea also have Arsenal on Saturday morning -- if Chelsea win it, the battle for CL spots in England is certainly up for grabs.
     
    Add Nickc011 to Rail
  30.  
    Originally Posted by Nickc011 View Post

    Chelsea are certainly fortunate for that result, but they had some really good scoring chances too. Drogba had a couple of excellent chances in the first half and botched them, before initially converting just before half.

    I'm supremely confident that Barcelona will get several penalties, if needed, to send them through next week.

    Yea because that's exectly what they need to get through. Come on man.
    Add Brunson10 to Rail