[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

Originally Posted by edwardt1988 View Post

Can Barcelona players stop falling every time the wind blows on them?

Chelsea won't complain if they make the game shorter.

Originally Posted by preezie View Post

no kiddin.. yo zander where in malaysia u at? KL?

I was in KL 2.5 hours ago and barely made the beginning of this match, but I live in a small town about 50 miles north of KL.
  2. Valdez is so bad at times. Drogba almost had that
    Originally Posted by zander View Post

I was in KL 2.5 hours ago and barely made the beginning of this match, but I live in a small town about 50 miles north of KL.

ah cool.. i grew up in penang. sorry for the thread highjack lol..
    yellow card there? wtf?
  4. Can't believe they carded Cezh for time wasting -- the ball was behind the goal, is there a rule saying he has to run? Barcelonas patented player swarm and crowd hissing seems to dictate the referee so much.

5. that was a retarded card for sure.. but if thats the worse the ref does all game, i'm okay with it. i love how every time the ball goes out of bounds, there's basically another ball being thrown in that second where if it was chelsea that needed to score, it'd be a while till someone got a ball

ah cool.. i grew up in penang. sorry for the thread highjack lol..
    yellow card there? wtf?

That's cool, I ate fish head curry and frog legs in penang friday night, seafood buffet in Batu Ferringhi Saturday, and some amazing tandoori in little India Sunday... and char kuey teow for breakfast this morning just because I missed it this trip.

Ramires has become an absolute legend now that he is the only player playing in the Champions League final atm.

One time Torres?
    Originally Posted by Nickc011 View Post

Can't believe they carded Cezh for time wasting -- the ball was behind the goal, is there a rule saying he has to run? Barcelonas patented player swarm and crowd hissing seems to dictate the referee so much.

yeah, shit was weak.

That's cool, I ate fish head curry and frog legs in penang friday night, seafood buffet in Batu Ferringhi Saturday, and some amazing tandoori in little India Sunday... and char kuey teow for breakfast this morning just because I missed it this trip.

i hate you so much right now.. lol
    if the goal was a few inches wider, messi might have scored 5 goals these past 2 games
  9. Lol Torres. He was gonna be clean on goal. What a tool
  10. How someone comes back from having his brains kicked in to be that amazing in the clutch is beyond me.

Oh and lol Torres, that wasn't what I meant.
  11. jfc, my heart is pounding too much.
  12. Tores woulda have ended the game if he didnt suck so much. Based on the amount spent, Torres has to be the worst transfer ever

i hate you so much right now.. lol
    if the goal was a few inches wider, messi might have scored 5 goals these past 2 games

If it makes you feel better, I just ate roast pork knuckle at Il Cerdo in Bukit Bintang, KL tonight... with serrano and iberico hams, chorizo, several other sliced meats, cheeses like manchego, melon balls, and mixed nuts, plus awesome condiments for the pork. Better than any of the Penang food and actually probably one of the best meals I've had in the 10 months since I left Seattle.

I'm afraid to jinx, but if they hold, playing Bayern or Real without Ramires and Meireles poses some quandaries...
  14. Mascherano what a fucking dive. I mean the tackle was bad, but it never touched his leg, he dived over it
  15. Chelsea's going to have nobody to play in the final. Great draw for Real or Bayern.
  16. YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSS
  17. Torres!!!
  18. FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    Originally Posted by edwardt1988 View Post

Tores woulda have ended the game if he didnt suck so much. Based on the amount spent, Torres has to be the worst transfer ever

Every Chelsea fan I know thanks you
  20. OMG ITS OVER
  21. in-fuckin-sane

messi still GOAT but he's going to have some nightmares for a while
  22. lawl, messi is crying. Weeeeee
  23. what a game, seriously wow. Fair play to chelsea, what was one hell of a defensive effort. They were done and dusted, and came back to win it.

24. lol messi penalty kick

GG unreal

Every Chelsea fan I know thanks you

Haha, I mean he scored now, but come on, he was a pretty bad transfer for the money
  26. Finally don't watch to watch Real vs Barca again. Thank the fucking lord
  27. UNBELIEVABLE
  28. WOW...amazing how Chelsea held...unreal!
  29. Any day Barca loses is a good one!!! Woo