[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

Originally Posted by edwardt1988 View Post

Haha, I mean he scored now, but come on, he was a pretty bad transfer for the money

Are you serious? He's been Chelsea's second or third best player for the last 2 months (Behind Cahill and or Ivanovic) and that goal is worth more than 50 million. It probably leads to them keeping Di Matteo which saves them Mourinho money, and maybe they buy another 50 or 60 million guy instead of dumping 100 milly into Ronaldo. Not to mention how much money they make next month.
    Originally Posted by Milo View Post

This game is OVER.

HOLY FUCKING MOTHER OF CHRIST !!!
    Originally Posted by darkpoker12 View Post

Finally don't watch to watch Real vs Barca again. Thank the fucking lord

Yeah, I fucking hate watching the two best teams in the world and two of the best sides ever assembled, who also hate each other, play on the biggest stage in the world.
  4. lol at calling Messi a goat. Kill yourself.

Yes Zander let's watch them play again for the 15th time this year.
    Edited By: darkpoker12 Apr 24th, 2012 at 09:49 PM
    Originally Posted by zander View Post

Every Chelsea fan I know thanks you

Because scoring an unnecessary goal 1-on-1 with the keeper in extra time validates a 50m quid transfer ;-)

Are you serious? He's been Chelsea's second or third best player for the last 2 months (Behind Cahill and or Ivanovic) and that goal is worth more than 50 million. It probably leads to them keeping Di Matteo which saves them Mourinho money, and maybe they buy another 50 or 60 million guy instead of dumping 100 milly into Ronaldo. Not to mention how much money they make next month.

I'm not gonna dispute that, because I haven't watched Chelsea as of late. He still had about what, 1 year in which he barely scored?

You can't really compare him with Ronaldo. That was a great transfer for Real. He probably made them more money in marketing dollars than he cost
  7. I'm ok with Chelsea getting squashed in the final -- they're going to be up against it, with Meireles, Terry, Ramires, and Ivanovic all missing out. David Lulz and Cahill are both injured... yikes.

Originally Posted by edwardt1988 View Post

I'm not gonna dispute that, because I haven't watched Chelsea as of late. He still had about what, 1 year in which he barely scored?

You can't really compare him with Ronaldo. That was a great transfer for Real. He probably made them more money in marketing dollars than he cost

And Ronaldo has scored 140 goals in 138 games in Madrid... Torres has fewer goals this season than Thomas Vermalean.

8. Real is gonna come out strong tomorrow. They know they got a great chance against a weakened Chelsea side if they get past Bayern. I hope bayern keeps their streak of great home performances and bad away performances
  9. I just love watching Barcelona lose. Even towards that fucking chelskij.
    Originally Posted by darkpoker12 View Post

lol at calling Messi a goat. Kill yourself.

Yes Zander let's watch them play again for the 15th time this year.

think the guy meant GOAT = greatest of all time.

11. ahhh. That makes more sense, sorry
  12. I've backed Munich to win outright, great result.
  13. Cech
    Bosingwa-David Luiz-Cahill (he has a month to recover, should be ok)-Cole
    Essien-Lampard
    Sturridge-Mata-Torres
    Drogba

Just say F it and shock the hell out of the other team by taking it to them since all your park the bus guys are gone. Bench Kalou, Mikel, Romeu, Turnbull, Ferreira, Malouda.
  14. Gah damn messi...no league title and no champions league..sigghhhh
  15. As soon as Barcelona went up 2-0, figured it was all over, so much so I turned the game off and went for a walk. Man down, goal down, at the Camp Nou, against the Kings of Possession Football, and missing your 2 starting center halves. IMO, if Chelsea don't get that goal before halftime, Barcelona wins the tie rather handily in the 2nd half, but with the pressure back on to score, they simply couldn't find the 3rd goal to reclaim the tie before Torres killed it off late.

Almost want Chelsea to win now, I mean to do what they did tonight was stuff of legends. RDM should be made the full time manager after the season ends, especially if they win the CL, and thus, make the race for 4th in the Premier League irrelevant to CL play next season. Chelsea seems to be the only team that can consistently crack the Barcelona code whenever they play them. Wonder who will stand in their way though, The Special One and Real Madrid, or the hosts of the final, Bayern Munich.

From a Man United supporter btw...
    Originally Posted by SavageChrist View Post

As soon as Barcelona went up 2-0, figured it was all over, so much so I turned the game off

Exactly what i did ... 2-2? lol wow.
  17. Kind of bored of watching Barcelona play great football. Will be good to see a final without one big favourite! As a Liverpool fan Im still bitter about Torres but happy for him today. GL in the final, cunts.
  18. Excellent Chelsea. Felt they didnt get that much respect over the legs. People saying they were lucky etc but they defended outstandingly well and considering Cahill went off injured and Terry was sent off (serious lolz by the way. what a tool)

Excellent display. I really hope Newcastle now get 4th and Chelsea win the CL. Will be then epic that Newcastle only get Europa

Barca had now plan B. Chelsea set themselves up with 2 lines of 4 all defending. Barca were playing it short, out to the right wing, back in the middle and ran out of ideas.
  19. just an unreal result after being down 2-0 with only 10 men in the "almighty" camp nou. nothing made me happier than strolling around downtown in my chelsea jersey today laughing at all the barca fans. messi still with zero goals against chelsea even with a chance to put it away with a PK. GOAT? doubt it
    all that being said, terry is a fucking tool for what he did today
    Edited By: preezie Apr 24th, 2012 at 11:52 PM
  20. I do believe Real Madrid just won the CL with this result today.
  21. arent they down 2-1 after the first leg?
    Edited By: preezie Apr 25th, 2012 at 12:03 AM
  22. I like RDM, I think he was certainly treated unfairly at West Brom, but, looks to have a good grip on this Chelsea squad. I look forward to watching them play Madrid or Bayern in the final -- Its funny because Mourinho has still been referring to Chelsea as 'his team' over the past few years, since he put together the core of Lampard, Drogba, Terry, Malouda, Cezch, Cole, Mikel, Kalou, etc. Would be fun to watch them square off in the final.

Originally Posted by TheWhitePele View Post

Excellent Chelsea. Felt they didnt get that much respect over the legs. People saying they were lucky etc but they defended outstandingly well and considering Cahill went off injured and Terry was sent off (serious lolz by the way. what a tool)

Excellent display. I really hope Newcastle now get 4th and Chelsea win the CL. Will be then epic that Newcastle only get Europa

Barca had now plan B. Chelsea set themselves up with 2 lines of 4 all defending. Barca were playing it short, out to the right wing, back in the middle and ran out of ideas.

This is one of the best performances I can remember, I don't know what else they could have been up against. They were down to 10 men, down a goal, away, against the cup holders, with their best 3 center halves missing in action. Pretty insane they got the result.

Cech
    Bosingwa-David Luiz-Cahill (he has a month to recover, should be ok)-Cole
    Essien-Lampard
    Sturridge-Mata-Torres
    Drogba

Just say F it and shock the hell out of the other team by taking it to them since all your park the bus guys are gone. Bench Kalou, Mikel, Romeu, Turnbull, Ferreira, Malouda.

Tough to leave Mikel on the bench. Losing Ramires is really going to hurt. I think he's been fantastic this year. They're going to be the underdog against either team, but I'm not going to count them out after what I saw today.

24. not that i like real, but thought id post this
    Originally Posted by ltquick View Post

I do believe Real Madrid just won the CL with this result today.

Seems pretty absurd to guarantee them a victory against one of the best teams in the world, even if it is at home. Bayern got to rest this weekend while Real had to play another game which was essentially a championship.

All I know is I stayed up until 5 am watching last night, I'll be doing the same tonight, and then I have to be at my school to do annual teacher observation/evaluations by 830 am. This is the best two week stretch of the year for soccer. CL semis are way more entertaining than the final usually and we get a Clasico and what is basically the BPL championship match between City and United on Monday.

Sweet, this game comes on again in 45 minutes. Might watch again.

I suppose you could play Mikel in the Essien spot, but I've never really been a fan. He did take one for the team and play center back last night though, and it's hard to fault any one of those guys after a simply legendary performance.

I do believe Real Madrid just won the CL with this result today.

lol

that is his 4th goal since like october. He has been playing well but no way can a striker scoring that few goals be the 2nd or 3rd best player. He has been better, yes, but not that good. And 2 of the goals were against leicester ffs. And I had 2-1 barca at 8/1 so the cunt cost me that lol
    Originally Posted by kmc28 View Post

lol

I'll take Real and u take the field, straight up. Wanna put some money on it?

I'll take Real and u take the field, straight up. Wanna put some money on it?

my lol wasn't @ real not being capable of winning it all--because they most definitely are--, just lol @ you thinking that bayern is going to be an easy win for them today, and that chelsea will be a pushover in the finals if they do beat bayern today.

but nevertheless, i'll take that bet. you get Real, i get Bayern & Chelsea? If Bayern or Chelsea wins the UCL, I win the bet. If Real wins the UCL, you win. Right?

if so, want to do $50?
  30. I'll do it.