1. I still believe in Santa Claus. :=(
    Add SILKY JOHNSON to Rail
    Originally Posted by Wretchy View Post

FWIW, I don't feel like I'm "OWED" any huge amount of money, I just feel like I was fucked in the same way BGX was except for quite a bit more, but we've all heard that story.
    The basis of this whole thing and should be Chazmental should not be trust with money, period. His holdings of contests, bets, etc are done. The IRONY is the blacklist that he controls is fucking hilarious. Not to mention the fact that most of OT, probably around 75% are you are just DUMB. You believe some stupid unreal things and this has been one of them.

I personally tried to PM several people about the fact that Chaz should not be trusted with money and was confronted with you're a cheater and piece of shit yourself, how the fuck would you know? Well now, you get to know. Nobody found it odd that Chaz came around here for two reasons: If he needs something, he just warms the heart of OT and the transfers come flying in, or when he bragging about the stuff that you OTers BOUGHT HIM!

He can't afford to fly out his grandmother, so he needs OT's help to buy the ticket, but he can buy a house, and hell you guys had extra money left over from the GRILL, so hell he bought some shit to go with the BBQ!

I'm so fucking sick of OT claiming to be the brain child's of our society but you can't even see when you're getting jacked around right in front of your eyes. Bottom line is there is roughly ~10k missing MINIMUM, and anywhere I know about, thats a felony.

SPot on
    Add HK_MP5N to Rail
  3. [ ] surprising in any way, shape or form

regardless of past transactions/history, anyone that transfers money to someone they don't know personally shouldn't be shocked to find out that it's since disappeared, mysteriously OR NOT.

obv not going to happen everytime or even the majority of the time, but people are shady and everyone has a price.
    Add elusively to Rail
    Originally Posted by Blackout4 View Post

This always bugged me, I was guilty of sending money once I believe, the grill thing, I may have sent more, can't remember, the thing that got me is when he got grill and people were trying to give more, a towel, anything, and he would still except it, gotta draw the line somewhere, he would just keep taking the handouts - Then, I remember the OT party in Vegas, I felt like he was making a thread about not going, hoping that someone would pay for his ticket or feel bad for him, etc......

Then i offered to help pay for his way out there and my post got deleted rather quickly. BGX tried to explain why to me in vegas but i still didnt get it. Anyways if Chaz really pulled this off, his whole existance in OT is a sicker bluff than Darvin Moon tellin his wife he had QQ...
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    Add kasey_gcp to Rail
  5. This is what I thought of when I read this thread in it's entirety.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    Add JustKLLinItQ to Rail
  6. I'm not involved in this, but I find this incredibly interesting. Over / Under of pages is set at 15, I'll take the Over.
    Add Basics to Rail
  7. i really wanted to study for my poli sci final tomorrow. guess thats not gonna happen now.
    Add OSUBucks42 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Basics View Post

I'm not involved in this, but I find this incredibly interesting. Over / Under of pages is set at 15, I'll take the Over.

i think the over/under needs to be set at like 25 or 30 so people might actually take the under
    Add JoeSexAppeal to Rail
    Originally Posted by JoeSexAppeal View Post

i think the over/under needs to be set at like 25 or 30 so people might actually take the under

Done. O/U set at 27.
    Add Basics to Rail
    Originally Posted by Wretchy View Post

FWIW, I don't feel like I'm "OWED" any huge amount of money, I just feel like I was fucked in the same way BGX was except for quite a bit more, but we've all heard that story.

Are you talking about this?

<EMBED height=370 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=400 src=http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/bt.swf flashvars="code=3295b473260516f82318457548266444"> </EMBED>

from this thread:
    http://www.pocketfives.com/poker-for...240977#2240977
    Add Tread to Rail
    Originally Posted by Blackout4 View Post

This always bugged me, I was guilty of sending money once I believe, the grill thing, I may have sent more, can't remember, the thing that got me is when he got grill and people were trying to give more, a towel, anything, and he would still except it, gotta draw the line somewhere, he would just keep taking the handouts - Then, I remember the OT party in Vegas, I felt like he was making a thread about not going, hoping that someone would pay for his ticket or feel bad for him, etc......

i didn't read it this way. As someone who doesn't really drink and having a wife who is allergic to alcohol, it makes these bar packages retarded. We aren't going to be drinking on new years and any cool party is like 70-80 bucks a piece. same thing with parties at bars we've been invited to for friends birthday. they charge you $30 even if you're not drinking.

but I may be wrong here
    Add dolphin13 to Rail
    Originally Posted by jesterwords View Post

arg, then don't bother to reference them.

Jesus jester, I'm simply saying allow the people it happened to to post about it before you assume his innocence. I didn't reference anything other than saying wait for the info to come out. This thread is like an hour old.

Also, Wretchy (he gave me permission to write this because he didn't in his other post) gave Chaz a 3K loan a few years ago to get his wife's tits done (yes I'm serious) with the promise that Chaz would pay Wretchy back 3.5K 3 months later when his "settlement" came in. Obv something ike 6 months passed by, so Wretchy just said send me whatever you can and we'll call it even. He later received a whopping $800 and has not been paid the remaining balance back 3 years later (I don't care if he said they'd call it even at that point, that's ridiculous).

Hopefully some other people give their stories too, but there's a taste of it.
    Add hoddi to Rail
    Originally Posted by Bob Futon View Post

I think everything will come out in this thread. I don't speak for other people at the same point in time I have no problem giving people the forum to speak what they have to say.

this.

i know a couple friends that will have some info to add to this thread.
    Add tmac456 to Rail
  14. 10k? Jeez. All I did was get a free Wii.
    Add LeftyMark to Rail
  15. Okay I didnt even know about this thread till I just got a text.

I only kept silent to this point because I wanted ALL the INFO first.

Yes Thanksgiving night sometime my email-ftp-stars accounts were hacked. I immed told a few friends to see wtf I should do. I STILL DO NOT have my accounts back. This is a fact. I have talked to a few people about this and my reasoning for not bringing it right to the boards is because there was nothing I could do that night since I had to email them from a different email and the sites told me only how to reset them and email them from the email listed on my accounts. If the person who did this only changed my info and didnt touch the money then I was panicing for nothing. I contacted the sites and was called from stars the very next day.

1k was played at 5-10 on stars and also 1k on ftp. They left my star account with 5.55 (actuallly the email says 5.56 that was cause Nada shipped me a penny). Once I got my email account back ALL MY EMAILS Were gone.

They are still trying to find out who the money was transfered to beyond the first person. FTP is not being so co-opative.

I have been told I have a keylogger on my laptop. Not only did this person who did this get my email account but they also tried to change my personal info with some of my other accounts that have nothing to do with poker.

I will say this I have sent the emails to cmoney once I got my email account back the 2nd time. I could have just said fuck it and not said anything and let the shit fly but I have been in contact with a few peps from the leagues I was able to contact and have been str8 forward. As I said I was asked to hold the $$$$ and it was NOT MY MONEY. Borrowing $$$$ and being slow paying people back is much different that HOLDING MONEY THAT WAS FOR CONTESTS IS DIFFERENT.
    Borrowed money= something I borrowed to use for whatnot
    Holding money= something I was asked to hold for a contest THAT WAS NOT MINE.

This is exactly why my wife told me not to hold so that no one can blame me for any problems.

I also didnt want to bring it right out because people who were not involved are going to be chiming in on both sides and I did not want the boards to turn into a giant shit storm.

Now as I told some I am RESPONSIBLE since I said I would hold. I have to find a way to cover this. That simple. I WILL REPEAT this. I was asked to hold so I am responsible for this. I was told that there was a few weeks left in this so I am going to do everything I can to make sure that every that wins/places gets paid.

I am not going to get into a pissing match with people over this. You can belive me when I say I will handle it or not.

Leauges I was holding for:

Webes-600
    Leets(1)-1200
    Leets(2)-1000
    StevieG-300
    Randers(1)-1200
    Randers(2)-1200
    Randers(3)-1200
    Cmoney-600
    ChipChrippler-600
    Yulivin-900
    Add Chazmental to Rail
    Originally Posted by LeftyMark View Post

10k? Jeez. All I did was get a free Wii.

Holy shit that just cracked me the fuck up. LO phucking L. That is all
    Add JksRbetter to Rail
  17. the naivety of people in OT is astounding. i mean people continue to let random people they don't know hold thousands of dollars of their money. i've never had a problem with chaz and will give him the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise, but seriously stop trusting people with money of more than 100 bucks.
    Add NetFan44 to Rail
  18. So whats with all these shady stories that more than a few people in this thread seem to have but no ones (besides wretchy) coming forward to tell them?
    Add NechitaCC to Rail
  19. Bob, I am truly, truly ashamed of you.

You're supposed to air the cliffhanger episode during November sweeps.

EDIT FOR FIRST-TIME READERS!!!!

CHAZ CONFESSES ON PAGE 128!!!!

YOU'RE WELCOME.
    Add Magnet Steve to Rail
    Originally Posted by NechitaCC View Post

So whats with all these shady stories that more than a few people in this thread seem to have but no ones (besides wretchy) coming forward to tell them?

i'm interested in this. not sure how much of it is my business though
    Add TheAlbatross to Rail
  21. In before AFink makes a post complaining about some bad apples ruining it for the good people like him.
    Add thefuture021 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Magnet Steve View Post

Bob, I am truly, truly ashamed of you.

You're supposed to air the cliffhanger episode during November sweeps.

ehl ohhh ell
    Add HK_MP5N to Rail
    Originally Posted by Chazmental View Post

1k was played at 5-10 on stars and also 1k on ftp. They left my star account with 5.55 (actuallly the email says 5.56 that was cause Nada shipped me a penny).

Real quick Chaz... how much were you holding for leagues and how much is missing? According to the 11/26 date info, $2k was lost. Where is the approximately $8k additional that you are holding? Are you willing to let people that a group here approves look at your cashier history on Stars and FTP - online directly?
    Add resilient to Rail
  24. Chaz-

What type of email account got hacked, and what were teh steps you took to get it back?? Thanks
    Add XxDOUBLERxX to Rail
    Originally Posted by resilient View Post

Real quick Chaz... how much were you holding for leagues and how much is missing. According to the 11/26 date info, $2k was lost. Where is the approximately $8k additional that you are holding? Are you willing to let people that a group here approves look at your cashier history on Stars and FTP - online directly?

he updated his post w/ the leagues he's holding for
    Add TheAlbatross to Rail
    Originally Posted by NetFan44 View Post

the naivety of people in OT is astounding. i mean people continue to let random people they don't know hold thousands of dollars of their money. i've never had a problem with chaz and will give him the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise, but seriously stop trusting people with money of more than 100 bucks.

i agree with this for the most part, but chaz isnt quite a random guy, a fair amount of people have met him and his family and know where he lives and shit (not that anyone would step to him lol)

i'm definatly on the benefit of the doubt side, chaz is good people, hope everyone gets their money and chaz's name gets cleared... which is odd, cause i'm usually rooting for blood and fire
    Add saca to Rail

Real quick Chaz... how much were you holding for leagues and how much is missing? According to the 11/26 date info, $2k was lost. Where is the approximately $8k additional that you are holding? Are you willing to let people that a group here approves look at your cashier history on Stars and FTP - online directly?

Wouldnt even have to give someone your password just use teamviewer.
    Add goofy85 to Rail

I agree that this is a pretty easy way to prove innocence. Give 5 OTers your passwords (since your accounts are busto anyway) and let them look at your history.
    Add hoddi to Rail
  29. Say it ain't so :( I really hope he did indeed get hacked.
    Add hldngaflush to Rail
  30. Wow I never would have thought I would see something like this happen. So the timing of this happening pretty much coincided with the no more betting in OT I think.
    Would that be correct?

I actually just searched his profile a day or two ago because I found it strange I hadn't seen him around for awhile. I noticed that he was not a mod anymore and found it strange because we heard nothing afaik.

IMO whether he was hacked or not is obv a big deal but after everything he has been involved in with OT at the very least he could give some answers(or updates) to you guys that are owed money. It is pretty sketchy he kind of just stopped posting.
    Add rocket5 to Rail