[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. My wife is in charge of coming up with a Xmas gift exchange theme. Anybody else do this with their fam? Their family has done a lot of these before and we are having trouble coming up with something (they've done colors, as seen on tv, etc.). We were thinking shapes that are not circle or square. Anybody have ideas??? Thanks in adv and flame away!!
    Add Cubswin2 to Rail
  2. its early

oh and lmb railbot
    Add threeven to Rail
  3. doubt this thread is real... tell your wife to chill out, tomorrow is the first day of August
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
  4. Something related to the person's age.

Something related to the person's first name.

Are you wearing a skirt - this is woman's work.

Everyone pick a movie actor/actress - the gift from them has to be related to one of their roles or movies.

Seriously, I am the ghey too for actually helping since I ain't getting pussy for helping you out.

Something related to the person's birthstone.

Everyone is given a box of different sizes and the gift must fill most of the box.

Add SpankyHamm to Rail
  5. "The last year the Cubs won the world series" is a good theme
    Add DaVols to Rail
    Originally Posted by DaVols View Post

"The last year the Cubs won the world series" is a good theme

so buy her this?

Add buchiYAYO to Rail
    Originally Posted by buchiYAYO View Post

so buy her this?

this combo of replies is awesomenss.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  8. Let me give you some advice, my friend, from a guy's perspective (because it sounds like you've spent too much time around the old lady).

1.) all these details and planning are in vain. Nobody ever notices anything at parties except for the quality of food, quantity of alcohol, and the volume of guests. So you know what that means? That new wallpaper and patio furniture you ordered in September specifically for this party? Nobody gives a shit.

2.) The only circumstances in which a party needs five months of planning are: a wedding reception; a party with more than 150 guests; a high school party with the parents out of town; a Sweet 16 party with a $50,000 budget and an MTV film crew.

Dude, you've got a 20-person guest list, and it's probably all in-laws. The only thing I'd be planning is an excuse on how to get the fuck out of it.

3.) No guy in the history of mankind has ever thought to himself: "Wow I really want to spend the next five months planning a Christmas party." It's not in our DNA. Your wife is having too much of an influence on your behavior. You need some time away. Go out and buy a 12-pack, tune up the old automobile, and hang out with some friends. Bring back Frank the Tank.
    Add 1.21Gigawatts to Rail
    Originally Posted by buchiYAYO View Post

so buy her this?

make sure the back window isn't broken out
    Add t4a2n0kk to Rail
  10. Then let all fill the box with memories...just saying...
    Add fetaman to Rail
    Originally Posted by 1.21Gigawatts View Post

Let me give you some advice, my friend, from a guy's perspective (because it sounds like you've spent too much time around the old lady).

1.) all these details and planning are in vain. Nobody ever notices anything at parties except for the quality of food, quantity of alcohol, and the volume of guests. So you know what that means? That new wallpaper and patio furniture you ordered in September specifically for this party? Nobody gives a shit.

2.) The only circumstances in which a party needs five months of planning are: a wedding reception; a party with more than 150 guests; a high school party with the parents out of town; a Sweet 16 party with a $50,000 budget and an MTV film crew.

Dude, you've got a 20-person guest list, and it's probably all in-laws. The only thing I'd be planning is an excuse on how to get the fuck out of it.

3.) No guy in the history of mankind has ever thought to himself: "Wow I really want to spend the next five months planning a Christmas party." It's not in our DNA. Your wife is having too much of an influence on your behavior. You need some time away. Go out and buy a 12-pack, tune up the old automobile, and hang out with some friends. Bring back Frank the Tank.

is Giga ever wrong?
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
    Originally Posted by 1.21Gigawatts View Post

Let me give you some advice, my friend, from a guy's perspective (because it sounds like you've spent too much time around the old lady).

Easily one of the best posts I've read in a long time. Fucking A+
    Add AbnormalQ to Rail