[x]

See Where You Rank in New Jersey

Originally Posted by Autolobotomist View Post

He hated commies and loved homos. What's not to like about the guy?

how does he feel about commie homos though?
    Add OldGrowth to Rail
    Originally Posted by ScottBrewr99 View Post

Breitbart intentionally misrepresented facts in order to slander liberals and their organizations. Conservative, liberal, whatever, I dont think a blogger/politician should be revered for that type of behavior.

I did say that he died too young, and I feel bad for his wife and kids that they had this happen to them.

Do you like Michael Moore?
    Add TiltinShoes to Rail
  3. Decent piece on how Breitbart changed the news.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/01/opinio...art/index.html
    Add Dyzalot to Rail
    Originally Posted by p00pymcp00perton View Post

Just to be clear, I don't condone celebrating someone's death if your main beef with them is the fact that you have ideological differences with that person. With that said, taking Brietbart to task over his celebration of Ted Kennedy's death is hardly a smear or a distortion.

His point, like most every thing he said, regarding Ted Kennedy was that the media has basically forever dismissed the fact that he left a woman for dead instead of reporting that as part of the story of TK's life. It was almost always about the media's deeply seeded bias that was of utmost importance to Breitbart. The loving portrait the media created of a despicable man is what enraged him. Sure it may have been distasteful but his point is valid.
    Add winwin07 to Rail
  5. This.

Bishes killed:
    Teddy 1
    Breitbart 0

Oh but breitbart called teddy out when he died, that makes him oh so evil! Practically worse than killing a chick.............
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  6. Heaven will be well-informed now.
    Add sinatra22 to Rail
  7. hookers and blow COD?
    Add LDM to Rail
  8. Not saying this is related, but...

http://www.wpbf.com/news/30582603/detail.html?hpt=hp_t2

Police, bomb squad investigating something at Rush Limbaugh's house.

Add SpankyHamm to Rail
    Originally Posted by phish42O View Post

Teddy was a douche, too. No prob with what Breitbarcnn said about Kennedy.

His motives are my problem. Breitbarcnn subscribed to whatever was in his interest. He was a sociopath, much like kennedy. Therein was his problem.

I am predominately a libertarian. But at the same time I despise ayn rand.

don't really need a BUT there because Rand despised libertarians. she glossed herself an objectivist.
    Add LDM to Rail
    Originally Posted by OldGrowth View Post

how does he feel about commie homos though?

Ambivalent I'd guess.
    Add Autolobotomist to Rail
    Originally Posted by winwin07 View Post

His point, like most every thing he said, regarding Ted Kennedy was that the media has basically forever dismissed the fact that he left a woman for dead instead of reporting that as part of the story of TK's life. It was almost always about the media's deeply seeded bias that was of utmost importance to Breitbart. The loving portrait the media created of a despicable man is what enraged him. Sure it may have been distasteful but his point is valid.

The loving portrait of Breitbart by the conservative blogosphere certainly is enraging some liberals (rightfully so) but I still think people who celebrate other people's deaths because of their ideology have no class. Pointing out the fact Breitbart celebrated Ted Kennedy's death still is not a smear campaign. Fred Phelps pretends to have a point when he misbehaves also but rational minds can look past his excuses and simply point out that the man, and his family, have no class.

Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

This.

Bishes killed:
    Teddy 1
    Breitbart 0

Oh but breitbart called teddy out when he died, that makes him oh so evil! Practically worse than killing a chick.............

Calling out Ted Kennedy for killing a chick = smear campaign [ ]

Calling out Andrew Breitbart for having no class because he celebrated Ted Kennedy's death = smear campaign [ ]
    Add p00pymcp00perton to Rail
  12. He didn't celebrate his death. He used his death to point out how the media willfully dismisses the sordid details of the lives of those on their end of the ideological spectrum. Again, almost every stunt he ever pulled was within to point out media hypocrisy, something that is lost on most of his haters.
    Edited By: winwin07 Mar 2nd, 2012 at 03:54 AM
    Add winwin07 to Rail
    Originally Posted by winwin07 View Post

He didn't celebrate his death. He used his death to point out how the media willfully dismisses the sordid details of the lives of those on their end of the ideological spectrum. Again, almost every stunt he ever pulled was within to point out media hypocrisy, something that is lost on most of his haters.

How'd that work out for him?
    Add Numan to Rail
  14. im not celebrating his death, but being an angry arrogant asshole = heart attacks. GG
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
    Originally Posted by TiltinShoes View Post

Do you like Michael Moore?

not particularly
    Add ScottBrewr99 to Rail
  16. Just making sure. Nobody misinforms with quite the same flair as Moore.
    Add TiltinShoes to Rail
    Originally Posted by TiltinShoes View Post

Just making sure. Nobody misinforms with quite the same flair as Moore.

Doubt he particularly dislikes Moore tho

Add Shaaarrrp to Rail
  18. Pretty interesting and well written piece on Andrew Breitbart.

I tried to calm Breitbart down several times, to no avail. A few years back, he told me the doctor said that he needed to decelerate his stress levels. Consequently, he wanted me to teach him how to fly fish. Then he thought better of it. The problem, he admitted, was, “Every time I see a tree, I just want to kick its ass.”

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...html?nopager=1
    Add Dyzalot to Rail
  19. Breitbart’s Footage Shows Obama ‘Palling Around’ With Terrorists

The footage that Andrew Breitbart planned to release just hours after his untimely death would have proven hugely damaging to President Obama’s re-election hopes, because it shows Obama fraternizing with Weather Underground terrorists whose goal it was to set up a Communist dictatorship inside the United States.

Breitbart had been teasing the release of the footage during speeches throughout last month, notably at CPAC where he told the audience, “I’ve got videos – this election we’re going to vet him,” adding that the video shows Obama meeting “a bunch of silver pony tails,” including Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn.

Given the fact that his death occurred just hours before the planned release of the Obama footage, the claim that Breitbart could have been the victim of a political assassination has dominated political discussion forums over the past 24 hours.

Radio talk show host Michael Savage added fuel to the fire during his broadcast yesterday when he floated the idea that the Obama administration could be behind Breitbart’s death.

“Given that we know what we have in the White House….are we allowed to ask the question….should there be an investigation,” asked Savage, adding that he had met privately with Breitbart twice and urged him to get security guards and not “walk alone at night in the street,” because of the danger he was putting himself in by so publicly attacking Obama.

“Do you think it’s possible that he was executed, assassinated by some nefarious forces in America – have we now become South America in the 1970′s where people start to disappear?,” asked Savage, speculating that Breitbart could have been surreptitiously injected with a substance that triggered a heart attack, or had an electronic device beamed at his chest

http://www.infowars.com/breitbarts-f...th-terrorists/
    Edited By: ParanoidAndroid Mar 2nd, 2012 at 07:44 PM
    Add ParanoidAndroid to Rail
    Originally Posted by AMARTIN1181 View Post

im not celebrating his death, but being an angry arrogant asshole = heart attacks. GG

by all accounts i have read he was usually the opposite of angry and a fun guy to be around. This guy had a pretty awesome ability to point out hypocrisy which was cool, but he obviously played for one team and not the other which is definitely off-putting to some.
    Add playwithfire05 to Rail
    Originally Posted by ParanoidAndroid View Post

...because it shows Obama fraternizing with Weather Underground terrorists whose goal it was to set up a Communist dictatorship inside the United States.

...what?
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail
    Originally Posted by Hank H1LL View Post

...what?

haha, that sentence is so awesome/genius
    Edited By: Neeek Mar 2nd, 2012 at 10:07 PM
    Add Neeek to Rail
  23. The damning video must have died with Breitbart.

lol @ video of Obama palling around with terrorists. I thought that was a well known and undisputed fact. I don't need a video to know who was influential in his life. People know this and either agree with people like Bill Ayers and Rev. Wright or don't think it's a big deal. I doubt any video will change any of that, who knows though people like to watch more than read so maybe it would have more impact but since the video apparently can't be release because Breitbart died (I don't get this at all but infowars said it so it must be true) we may never know.
    Add Willywoo to Rail
  24. I always go to infowars to get the most up to date news and analysis. Some solid reporting over there.

The term "palling around" always makes me think of Sarah Palin - i don't know if she coined the phrase or if it was the first time I had ever heard it used, but bless her little sole, the phrase has become sticky. Nice job.

@ android, not you Willy
    Edited By: saxman Mar 2nd, 2012 at 10:32 PM
    Add saxman to Rail
  25. Paybacks are a motherfucker.
    Add raisethis2 to Rail
    Originally Posted by RaisingCajun View Post

"Natural causes" have been cited as the cause of death.

Conspiracy theorists are gonna have a field day with this.

consiracy? huh? why? the guy just died. he just pfffft gone. happens every day son. nothing to see here.
    Add kowboy8686 to Rail
  27. This is the "controversial" video that Breitbart had a boner about.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...usaolp00000003
    Add Purple Jesus to Rail
  28. Is he jerking off during that speech?
    Add Dyzalot to Rail
    Originally Posted by Purple Jesus View Post

This is the "controversial" video that Breitbart had a boner about.

Burn Her!

I SPY DYZALOT IN THAT VID! YOU FUCKING POWER ELITE FUCK. RIGHT AND CENTER ON THE THUMB RIGHT BEHIND THE BLACK DUDE!

THA FUCK? BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN HIM!
    Edited By: phish42O Mar 8th, 2012 at 05:44 AM
    Add phish42O to Rail
    Originally Posted by Purple Jesus View Post

This is the "controversial" video that Breitbart had a boner about.

That's it??
    Add dolphin13 to Rail