1. So recently I was with a couple friends one late night and we took a trip to sonic.. It's a pretty good story. I wrote about it here in the blog if you guys want to check it out.

http://www.pocketfives.com/cre8ive/a...sunday-5324807

It's the second half of the blog. Should be semi interesting lol. Let me know if anyone has any other stories. I have another crazy story maybe I'll post.
    Add Cre8ive to Rail
  2. Always enjoy your blogs

This is a Yelp Review I wrote for the Renoir Hotel in San Francisco

I stayed at the Renoir with some friends before Bay to Breakers in 2008 because it was the cheapest place I could find. There is great reason for this as the location leaves something to be desired.

The first thing you will notice are the hundreds of bums living in the area. I stay inside, they sleep outside, I was actually fine with this originally. But "crackhead central" does not even do this place justice

On the first (Friday) night we watched a gang shooting dice and slanging crack on the corner all night from our window. Watched somebody trade a bicycle for some crack and other misc. crack related activities. Then there was an unrelated incident where a man came to get his wife from across the street who was apparently cheating on him with a women. They yelled and screamed at each other for a solid 20 minutes and I was shocked that she didn't get beaten

On Saturday night we were walking back from the bars in downtown (which is the only plus of this place, it is not far from some decent night life). Being the avid gambler that I am I was envious of the dice game I had watched the night before. I decided to go into 7-11 and see if they had some dice so we could play back in the room. I get to the front door and 7-11 was a disaster zone, turn around and a cop car comes flying up. Within seconds there were several cars and I see the cashier yelling and pointing (towards the Renoir of course) so we keep walking towards the hotel and a few hundred yards down they had three people in custody suspected of robbing the 7-11. Rest of the night was "relatively" calm

Sunday night, we get back from the race and anybody who has ever done bay to breakers knows we pushed a keg 7 miles and got absolutely smashed. My friend decided to play a game with the bums throwing them change and they were scavenging around the street looking for all the nickels and dimes we had thrown from the room. "step right up, what is your name sir, you are the big winner of the evening". After we ran out of change and my friend sobered up some we left the window.

THEN, we hear GUN SHOTS!! We go back to the window and directly below us this guy is getting jumped. He stands up and gets pistol whipped straight to the face!!! Everybody scattered and the cops arrived moments later to find nothing....

Then to top it all off, in the morning my friend decides to throw a pair of socks out the window. It took literally 3 seconds for a bum to run over, pick them up, smell them, and trade them for the socks he was previously wearing...

EVERYTHING In this review is true, I can't make this stuff up. If you are a people watcher this may be the hotel for you. It was quite the experience but I cannot say that I will ever stay here again. Though I must admit the inside of the hotel was fine and shockingly my truck was not broken into
    Add Zeppelin to Rail
    Originally Posted by zeppelinzoso16 View Post

Always enjoy your blogs

This is a Yelp Review I wrote for the Renoir Hotel in San Francisco

I stayed at the Renoir with some friends before Bay to Breakers in 2008because it was the cheapest place I could find. There is great reasonfor this as the location leaves something to be desired.

Thefirst thing you will notice are the hundreds of bums living in the area.I stay inside, they sleep outside, I was actually fine with thisoriginally. But "crackhead central" does not even do this place justice

Onthe first (Friday) night we watched a gang shooting dice and slangingcrack on the corner all night from our window. Watched somebody trade abicycle for some crack and other misc. crack related activities. Thenthere was an unrelated incident where a man came to get his wife fromacross the street who was apparently cheating on him with a women. Theyyelled and screamed at each other for a solid 20 minutes and I wasshocked that she didn't get beaten

On Saturday night we werewalking back from the bars in downtown (which is the only plus of thisplace, it is not far from some decent night life). Being the avidgambler that I am I was envious of the dice game I had watched thenight before. I decided to go into 7-11 and see if they had some diceso we could play back in the room. I get to the front door and 7-11 wasa disaster zone, turn around and a cop car comes flying up. Withinseconds there were several cars and I see the cashier yelling andpointing (towards the Renoir of course) so we keep walking towards thehotel and a few hundred yards down they had three people in custodysuspected of robbing the 7-11. Rest of the night was "relatively" calm

Sundaynight, we get back from the race and anybody who has ever done bay tobreakers knows we pushed a keg 7 miles and got absolutely smashed. Myfriend decided to play a game with the bums throwing them change andthey were scavenging around the street looking for all the nickels anddimes we had thrown from the room. "step right up, what is your namesir, you are the big winner of the evening". After we ran out of changeand my friend sobered up some we left the window.

THEN, we hearGUN SHOTS!! We go back to the window and directly below us this guy isgetting jumped. He stands up and gets pistol whipped straight to theface!!! Everybody scattered and the cops arrived moments later to findnothing....

Then to top it all off, in the morning my frienddecides to throw a pair of socks out the window. It took literally 3seconds for a bum to run over, pick them up, smell them, and trade themfor the socks he was previously wearing...

EVERYTHING In thisreview is true, I can't make this stuff up. If you are a people watcherthis may be the hotel for you. It was quite the experience but I cannotsay that I will ever stay here again. Though I must admit the inside ofthe hotel was fine and shockingly my truck was not broken into

sounds like you were in the Tenderloin

Add super plaaayer to Rail
  4. Add Werglum to Rail
  5. lol drugs

I admire your persistence in refusing to leave the area without your food.

Add DaPretzel to Rail
  6. welcome to the jungle baby... Tenderloin lols

def good people watching, should of stayed at The Phoenix imo...
    Add just-jOHnny to Rail