• <LI> One time some guy I went to high school with had a party right before Christmas while his parents were out of town. Some idiots opened/stole all of the presents under the Christmas tree.
      </LI> <LI> Was at a party when I was 16ish. Some mentally disturbed guy showed up. (He had his dad wire him $2K while we were in Cancun and spent it all on blow. He also almost got arrested for trying to light a cig on the plane while he was hammered on the way) Anyways, at the party he purposely dumped his whole beer into the homeowners fish bowl. The fish obv died. No one knew what to do bc hes like 6'5'' 280.
      </LI> <LI> Went to a party next door to my good friends grandpa's house. The next day, my friend was talking to his grandpa and his grandpa was bi**hing bc there was a pile of human poo in his front yard. Some obv got hammered and decided to poop in his yard.
      </LI> <LI> I haven't smoked pot in over a year. Last weekend this girl im kind of into took a few hits at this party. She asked me if I wanted to smoke. I say sure, I'll take a few hits. Bad idea! I got really high. I couldn't even speak. I obviously sneak out of the party without saying bye to anyone. I get ridiculously lost on the way home and have to call my roomate for directions. He mapquests my directions and comes to pick me up. He found me like half a mile from the party I left. I drove around for like 30 minutes and only made it a few streets over. Never smoking weed again.
      </LI>
    What are some of yours?
    Add TigerWho to Rail
  1. Not a story, but this is funny...

    &quot;Megan, are you high???&quot;
    &quot;Ahahah yea!!&quot;
    &quot;You go girl, where the weed at???&quot;
    &quot;I'm not high on weed, I'm high on PCP&quot;

    LMaaOoo
    Add RiverRejas to Rail
  2.  
    Originally Posted by TigerWho View Post

    Never smoking weed again.

    Incorrect response to the stimulus imo
    Add Lord Supremo to Rail
  3. I was at a bar after some local MMA fights playing blackjack with a buddy and was just about to leave. On my way out two girls grabbed me and wanted to go to another bar. This bar was more of a pool hall and it was on the 3rd floor of this building. So we are up there kickin it and what not when the girl I was flirting with said &quot;we have to leave now, I know someone here&quot;, I replied &quot;so what do you have a bf or something?&quot; She says &quot;no, i'm only 19 and if they say something I will get kicked out&quot;. Well at that point she grabbed my hand and headed towards this exit. Only it wasn't an exit it was a fire ladder door. So I walk through the door and I'm outside with this bitch stuck on a platform 3 stories up in an alley. Well we go down one story and start making out and she wanted to go back to her place. Only problem was we were on the second floor and the door to go back in the bar didn't have a handle from the outside and the stairs were on a swivel and were up from the alley. So if you walked out and put weight on them they would go down. But I was wasted and didn't really realize how the stairs worked.

    Well my buddy was calling me on my cell and I was trying to explain to him where I was and to come open this door to let us back in when I suddenly heard a loud ass crash with glass breaking and metal scraping and I look around and this chick is laying at the bottom of the stairs with her legs tangled in the steps and her face laying in the alley. Her stupid slut ass tried walking out there apparently and didn't balance on the way down. Two random dudes came running over and helped her up and the stairs came buck up and I was stuck again.

    At this point I was kinda shittin bricks since this chick was 19 and they were probably gonna think I pushed her dumb ass down. So I decided to try to ride the stairs down and see what was up. Right when I make it down two cops show up around the corner and come ask her what happend. Well this bitch was hammered and had gravel stuck in her face and I'm pretty sure her arm was broken. So the cops ask me and I tell them i don't have a clue I just came down from the bar and she starts walking away. The cops turn to her and ask her for an id and I turn around and head around the corner and there is my buddy standing trying to call me. We hopped in the car and got the fuck out of there.

    I looked in the papers for the next few weeks in case they arrested her or anything but nothing. I was pissed too because this chick had a killer body and I still want to fuck her after she healed up. Talk about a bad beat.
    Add onlyridepow to Rail
  4. This one happened last night..

    The chick in the grey dress punched some guy in the jaw and the guy grabbed her by the throat and threw her to the ground...It was the girl's Surprise Birthday Party too...Those kids in the OC dont play around





    Add FLB-PUNKER to Rail
  5. lol, poor girl got gravel in her face and a broken arm, and you're feeling sorry for yourself
    Add MUPokerPlayer to Rail
  6. well if she would've just jerked me off on the fire escape I could've helped her down. karma
    Add onlyridepow to Rail
  7.  
    Originally Posted by FLB-PUNKER View Post

    This one happened last night..

    The chick in the grey dress punched some guy in the jaw and the guy grabbed her by the throat and threw her to the ground...It was the girl's Surprise Birthday Party too...Those kids in the OC dont play around

    I love how the band is still rocking out while the choke slam is going down
    Add MUPokerPlayer to Rail
  8.  
    Originally Posted by onlyridepow View Post

    well if she would've just blown me on the fire escape I could've helped her down. karma

    FYP
    Add Jims14 to Rail
  9. Wow. That sucks. A few weekends ago I go to a bar with a friend of mine from work. We met up with her friend who is pretty hot. We hit it off really well and end up making out all night. She starts grabbing me towards the end of the night and I'm certain I am going to get laid later in the night. As we leave she is giving me her number to call and come to her place. I typed in the number and discreetely tried to distract her because I forgot her name. She noticed as I wasn't typing in her name. She got super offended and storms off. I obviously have not seen her since. FML
    Thread StarterAdd TigerWho to Rail
  10.  
    Originally Posted by TigerWho View Post

    Wow. That sucks. A few weekends ago I go to a bar with a friend of mine from work. We met up with her friend who is pretty hot. We hit it off really well and end up making out all night. She starts grabbing me towards the end of the night and I'm certain I am going to get laid later in the night. As we leave she is giving me her number to call and come to her place. I typed in the number and discreetely tried to distract her because I forgot her name. She noticed as I wasn't typing in her name. She get super offended and storms off. I obviously have not seen her since. FML

    should've just asked her how she spells her name, or if it has a different spelling than u might think...............................or try and remember
    Add pharreal87 to Rail
  11. My craziest was probably the first time I ever got drunk.

    I was a sophmore in HS and my buddy had a party since his parents were out of town. Randomly a girl I knew hooked up with a few times called me and told me her friends were horny and wanted me and some friends to come by. This was random because I actually stopped messing around w/this girl because she had a terrible smelling vag (only time I have ever encountered this in my life). She told me which friends she was with so I said I was with a few buddies and we would come by.

    We drive about 15 minutes to where we thought was her house. Apparently she was having a sleepover party at her grandparents house and they were all drunk in the guest bedroom which had a huge king size bed and a bunch of couches. The grandparents apparently were in a room across the way so we all had to be somewhat quiet. It was 5 of them who all happend to be pretty hot and 3 of my buddies and I. They basically took turns making out with us and jacking us off/blowing us until my one buddy decides to randomly whisper &quot;Hey, suck my fingers&quot; to one of the girls (keep in mind that its quiet in here so, everyone heard this) The girl did as commanded and he goes &quot;haha, you just tasted her!&quot; The girl he was referring too was the girl with the bad smelling vag that he was fingering and the girl who sucked his fingers instantly ran to the bathroom and started puking. We all busted out of there laughing and went home.

    needless to say I never spoke or saw any of these girls again.
    Add TheBigEarn to Rail
  12.  
    Originally Posted by MUPokerPlayer View Post


    I love how the band is still rocking out while the choke slam is going down

    Of Course!

    We dont stop playing for drunk Hoes!
    Add FLB-PUNKER to Rail
  13.  
    Originally Posted by BigEarn7 View Post

    My craziest was probably the first time I ever got drunk.

    I was a sophmore in HS and my buddy had a party since his parents were out of town. Randomly a girl I knew hooked up with a few times called me and told me her friends were horny and wanted me and some friends to come by. This was random because I actually stopped messing around w/this girl because she had a terrible smelling vag (only time I have ever encountered this in my life). She told me which friends she was with so I said I was with a few buddies and we would come by.

    We drive about 15 minutes to where we thought was her house. Apparently she was having a sleepover party at her grandparents house and they were all drunk in the guest bedroom which had a huge king size bed and a bunch of couches. The grandparents apparently were in a room across the way so we all had to be somewhat quiet. It was 5 of them who all happend to be pretty hot and 3 of my buddies and I. They basically took turns making out with us and jacking us off/blowing us until my one buddy decides to randomly whisper &quot;Hey, suck my fingers&quot; to one of the girls (keep in mind that its quiet in here so, everyone heard this) The girl did as commanded and he goes &quot;haha, you just tasted her!&quot; The girl he was referring too was the girl with the bad smelling vag that he was fingering and the girl who sucked his fingers instantly ran to the bathroom and started puking. We all busted out of there laughing and went home.

    needless to say I never spoke or saw any of these girls again.

    lol epic
    Thread StarterAdd TigerWho to Rail
  14.  
    Originally Posted by BigEarn7 View Post

    My craziest was probably the first time I ever got drunk.

    I was a sophmore in HS and my buddy had a party since his parents were out of town. Randomly a girl I knew hooked up with a few times called me and told me her friends were horny and wanted me and some friends to come by. This was random because I actually stopped messing around w/this girl because she had a terrible smelling vag (only time I have ever encountered this in my life). She told me which friends she was with so I said I was with a few buddies and we would come by.

    We drive about 15 minutes to where we thought was her house. Apparently she was having a sleepover party at her grandparents house and they were all drunk in the guest bedroom which had a huge king size bed and a bunch of couches. The grandparents apparently were in a room across the way so we all had to be somewhat quiet. It was 5 of them who all happend to be pretty hot and 3 of my buddies and I. They basically took turns making out with us and jacking us off/blowing us until my one buddy decides to randomly whisper &quot;Hey, suck my fingers&quot; to one of the girls (keep in mind that its quiet in here so, everyone heard this) The girl did as commanded and he goes &quot;haha, you just tasted her!&quot; The girl he was referring too was the girl with the bad smelling vag that he was fingering and the girl who sucked his fingers instantly ran to the bathroom and started puking. We all busted out of there laughing and went home.

    needless to say I never spoke or saw any of these girls again.

    lol that is pretty fuckin funy
     
    Add supa_donk to Rail
  15.  
    Originally Posted by TigerWho View Post

     
    Originally Posted by BigEarn7 View Post

    My craziest was probably the first time I ever got drunk.

    I was a sophmore in HS and my buddy had a party since his parents were out of town. Randomly a girl I knew hooked up with a few times called me and told me her friends were horny and wanted me and some friends to come by. This was random because I actually stopped messing around w/this girl because she had a terrible smelling vag (only time I have ever encountered this in my life). She told me which friends she was with so I said I was with a few buddies and we would come by.

    We drive about 15 minutes to where we thought was her house. Apparently she was having a sleepover party at her grandparents house and they were all drunk in the guest bedroom which had a huge king size bed and a bunch of couches. The grandparents apparently were in a room across the way so we all had to be somewhat quiet. It was 5 of them who all happend to be pretty hot and 3 of my buddies and I. They basically took turns making out with us and jacking us off/blowing us until my one buddy decides to randomly whisper &quot;Hey, suck my fingers&quot; to one of the girls (keep in mind that its quiet in here so, everyone heard this) The girl did as commanded and he goes &quot;haha, you just tasted her!&quot; The girl he was referring too was the girl with the bad smelling vag that he was fingering and the girl who sucked his fingers instantly ran to the bathroom and started puking. We all busted out of there laughing and went home.

    needless to say I never spoke or saw any of these girls again.

    lol epic

    that is pretty epic. i'm not sure if ur friend ruined the night or just made it an even better one.
    Add pharreal87 to Rail
  16. It was my junior year in highschool and my friend had a bad ass new years eve party. His parents were apparently staying in Chicago for the night. There was like 100 people in his basement with sooooooooo much beer and so many hott girls. I was planning on passing out somewhere either on the couch, floor, or his parents bedroom with some hott chick. So its like 2 am and I am completley wasted and hitting on this girl. We start to head upstairs and fail to get all the way up before she starts making out with me. The basement door opens and I look up expecting it to be some kids coming down... no they were his parents. I grab the girl and start heading down the stairs. The parents kick everyone out and most were pretty drunk which was pretty bad imo to kick drunk ppl out of their house when they are going to drive drunk. I somehow loose this hott girl in all the commotion. My friend grabs me and I go with him and another one of my buddies and 3 other girls to this other party.

    I dont really remember what happened at this other party because i was trashed but I guess it was a really straight edged lame ass party with no drinking and the parents were home. About an hour into it i felt i had to throw up and started heading to the trash can but threw up about 2 feet away from it. The kid whose house it was grabbed me and litterally like pulled me upstairs to his parents. They threatened to call my parents and i made a dash towards the door... i didnt make it there falling about 5 feet short and crashing to the ground. They grabbed me and sat me in the chair and grabbed my phone and called me parents. They ended up driving me home and I just crashed on my couch. My dad came home and just started yelling at me and threw me into the wall and just said go to bed. Next morning I get a call and apparently I have to pay for their carpets to be cleaned; it was like 90 bucks. I go to their house, give them the money and the kids dad like literally lectured me about drinking. I wanted to punch the fucker in the face but decided not to. I payed him the money and that was that. Actually it wasn't that. We egged their house like two weeks later.
    1
    Add Shrubbery to Rail
  17. I ended up becoming really good friends with my best friends sister after he moved to LA. I would always go pick her up on Friday and Sat. nights to go out drinking and what not. I go to pick her up one night to head to Mardi Gras after I had been drinking heavily. Apparently I had to wait in the car for her for a while, and being smashed I obviously passed out. She walked out with her Dad for some reason and he asked who she was riding with? She says Brent...and he looks at my truck, with me passed the F out and is like him? She doesn't know what to do. (Side story on her Dad) He's a very strange man. He thinks hes the smartest guy in the world and he's a really rich lawyer and just weird in general. Anyways, he decideds to drive me home with his wife following. They help me walk into my parents house and we sit in the living room together so they can explain to my parents what happened. Really, really, akward. Edit: She comes and picks me up and I sober up quickly thanks to some illegal substances we may or may not have done and got smashed again.
    Thread StarterAdd TigerWho to Rail
  18.  
    Originally Posted by AwesomeO View Post

    We egged their house like two weeks later.

    LOL
    Thread StarterAdd TigerWho to Rail
  19. Was about 17, was at mates house sitting on the roof having a quite drink with a couple of mates also up there lookn up at the stars and shit. Needed a piss, so started walking across to the edge of the roof, checked no one was under me and started to piss, didnt realise i was on the verandah which was made of some plastic stuff, heard a creak, fell through to the ground, ended up with a bunch of mates standing around me laughing with piss all over me and cock still hanging out.
    Add thecastle to Rail
  20.  
    Originally Posted by AwesomeO View Post

    It was my junior year in highschool and my friend had a bad ass new years eve party. His parents were apparently staying in Chicago for the night. There was like 100 people in his basement with sooooooooo much beer and so many hott girls. I was planning on passing out somewhere either on the couch, floor, or his parents bedroom with some hott chick. So its like 2 am and I am completley wasted and hitting on this girl. We start to head upstairs and fail to get all the way up before she starts making out with me. The basement door opens and I look up expecting it to be some kids coming down... no they were his parents. I grab the girl and start heading down the stairs. The parents kick everyone out and most were pretty drunk which was pretty bad imo to kick drunk ppl out of their house when they are going to drive drunk. I somehow loose this hott girl in all the commotion. My friend grabs me and I go with him and another one of my buddies and 3 other girls to this other party.

    I dont really remember what happened at this other party because i was trashed but I guess it was a really straight edged lame ass party with no drinking and the parents were home. About an hour into it i felt i had to throw up and started heading to the trash can but threw up about 2 feet away from it. The kid whose house it was grabbed me and litterally like pulled me upstairs to his parents. They threatened to call my parents and i made a dash towards the door... i didnt make it there falling about 5 feet short and crashing to the ground. They grabbed me and sat me in the chair and grabbed my phone and called me parents. They ended up driving me home and I just crashed on my couch. My dad came home and just started yelling at me and threw me into the wall and just said go to bed. Next morning I get a call and apparently I have to pay for their carpets to be cleaned; it was like 90 bucks. I go to their house, give them the money and the kids dad like literally lectured me about drinking. I wanted to punch the fucker in the face but decided not to. I payed him the money and that was that. Actually it wasn't that. We egged their house like two weeks later.

    That actually sounds like the worst, least fun night of all time.
    Add popesizzle to Rail
  21. It was pretty fun until I threw up.
    1
    Add Shrubbery to Rail
  22.  
    Originally Posted by TigerWho View Post

    Never smoking weed again.

    amateurs LOL
     
    Add Whatshoulditbe to Rail
  23. so me and my best friend were heading to this big tournament in chicago...it was during the mayor daly sports fest at the mccormick place convention hall. my friend was getting everything paid for at the hyatt attached to the convention hall since his sponsor was running the tournament. it was more of a spectator tournament since all the top players in the world were there, so since my friend didnt have a chance to make much money we decided to get wasted instead.

    we call up a few other players and hit up the hotel bar, since we can charge drinks to his room which is being paid for by his sponsor. well, we start getting pretty smashed by drinking over priced shots. $1500 later we are COMMMPLLEETTEELLLYYY wasted and all wanting some pussy, so we decide to hit up the bars in downtown chicago. well, my friends were all walking toward the lobby while i was getting the #s to a group of girls we had been buying drinks/flirting with. when i start heading to the lobby to meet up with them i notice they are talking to two cougars, one was SMOKING hot (both were in their 40s) and the other one was kinda fat and not much of a cougar. they were both obv wasted and extremely wealthy, so i get up there and start flirting with the hot cougar while my friends are in a convo with the fat one. i spit a couple drunk lines at her and the next thing i know i am making out with her. since no one was really paying attention i decide this is my time to shine and bang a cougar for the first time ever. not wanting to walk past her fat friend (she was standing infront of the elevators to my room) in fear that she would cockblock i come up with the most (drunk) logical decision i possibly could, take her to the bathroom around the corner!

    so we get into the bathroom and instantly head to a toilet and shut/lock the door. she is wearing a shirt that is showing off massive cleavage, mmmmm meee likey. she asks if i wanna see her tits, obviously i start taking off her shirt to reveal (she wasnt wearing a bra) the most miraculous breasts ever. she asks me if i like them, i obvioulsy couldnt answer since i was too busy sucking on her titties...then she hits me with a line that i will never forget. she says &quot;do you like them? they are still a little bruised, i just got them done. you are actually the first person to see them, even before my husband!&quot; i lol at this in my head, then she asks &quot;you want me to suck on your balls?&quot; HAHAHA at this point i am ripping off my pants while sucking on her brand new boobies...then she gets the ring of death. her cell phone goes off and its her fat ass friend calling her. she picks it up and i can hear her fatass friend asking &quot;where the hell are you?!?!&quot; she tells her and 5 seconds later her fat ass friend is ripping her outta the stall. DAMMIT. i start pulling up my pants and as i walk out i see 3 guys standing at the urinals with a look of shock on their face, they look at me and all start clapping at the same time haha.

    god i love chicago!
    Add JmL1984 to Rail
  24. I've give one:

    New Years 1991 (maybe 1992), went to a party of a college friend from another town. We get there (me, my Friend 'Bo', his sister, and Mike) and this guy keeps hitting on Bo's sister. He won't listen when she tells him to leave her alone, so eventually, Bo punches the kid in the face and knocks him out cold. Right as he hits him, hearing aids pop out of the kid's ears.

    Obviously, everyone in the house is from the other town and of course they all like the handicapped kid. The entire house full of people jumped us. At this point, we are fighting for our lives.

    We fight our way out to the front porch, and I was relieved to see cops running up the walkway. Unfortunately for Mike, he was so f'd up by the fight, he didn't realize that they were cops, so as the first one made his way up the steps, Mike punched him in the face.

    As you can imagine, the cops weren't happy. All of them just jumped on Mike and beat the piss out of him. They went way over the top, doing shit that would make you cringe (kicking him, choking him, hitting him with the batons, they picked him up and throw him into a fence face first, you name it).

    The good and bad news is that they beat his ass so hard that the next morning they just let him leave the lock up and didn't press any charges. They told him that they were cutting him a break, but of course they probably let him go because they didn't want him going to court and telling all the shit they did to him.
    Add Son of 51 LIMA to Rail
  25. thats fucking crazy
    Add 3kingme3 to Rail
  26. I was 17 and my then g/f (now wife of 30yrs) was out of town. Her brother invited me to a party. I get there and get introduced to rum daquiris for the first time. They tasted great, yumm yumm. Someone broke out a bag of weed and started rolling. My g/f's father pops in the door as they pass me a joint, and i just about shit myself. He says, don't bogart that joint young man, and away we go ... party time lol.

    Few hours later, those daquiris weren't sitting all that well anymore. Had to lay down in their spare room. I woke up desperately needing to empty my stomach. Unfortunately one of the young ladies at the party was between me and the bathroom. Oops. A little messy, and a lot embarrasing. One of those things that you never forget (or people wont let you forget).
    Add saxman to Rail

Similar Threads