[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Just wondering what people do besides just smoking a joint. I know some people have tried brownies or obv smoked from a bong but is their anything else that's worth trying?
  2. volcano
  3. Try selling it to a uniformed cop. THAT would be crazy.
  4. crossjoint obv
    Originally Posted by ImaBustYou View Post

volcano

Always wanted to try one of those, what do they run for anyways
  6. wait, smoking it from a bong isn't smoking it? Blend it into a smoothie.
  7. bowl+weed+culligan water bottle+pot big enough to sink the culligan bottle in.
    cut bottom off bottle, take lid, put hole in, fix bowl into lid.

sink bottle without cap on in water in pot and then put the cap on light and slowly pull up, take cap off n enjoy the hit
    Originally Posted by youngun View Post

wait, smoking it from a bong isn't smoking it? Blend it into a smoothie.

Any good links or vids are appreciated
  9. "female"? pics of you immed imo
  10. ughhhhhhhh like a gravity bong?
  11. need a blender and choc ice cream or something with a distinct taste [not vanilla] throw a dime in there or more depending on how much you make. Enjoy.
  12. lol yea didn't read title fully, whoops
  13. make a hemp anklet

14. take pictures of it and post them on an internet forum. you'll be considered "cool"
    Originally Posted by Mr Galt View Post

Try selling it to a uniformed cop. THAT would be crazy.

Damn, I hesitated. WP. Almost exactly what I was gonna say. TOUCHE!
  16. jeez gonna show my degen side here

you can butter it, this is cooking your weed in butter for 2 hrs at 350, draining, and then buttering your toast. is a body high instead of mind high and lasts for hours

you can make isopropyl hash, (also butane but it's more dangerous). pour enough alcholhol into a container to completely cover the weed, let it sit for up to a minute, filter and drain alchohol into a plate or bowl and let the the alchohol evaporate until all that is left is ooey gooey hash. High potency concentrated thc

vaporize, my personal favorite, it's what the volcano does, uses the method of heat to extract the THC, you don't get the health hazzards of smoking, the high seems more intense but might just be my imagination, it's a smoother, better taste.
    Originally Posted by ginwilly View Post

jeez gonna show my degen side here

you can butter it, this is cooking your weed in butter for 2 hrs at 350, draining, and then buttering your toast. is a body high instead of mind high and lasts for hours

you can make isopropyl hash, (also butane but it's more dangerous). pour enough alcholhol into a container to completely cover the weed, let it sit for up to a minute, filter and drain alchohol into a plate or bowl and let the the alchohol evaporate until all that is left is ooey gooey hash. High potency concentrated thc

vaporize, my personal favorite, it's what the volcano does, uses the method of heat to extract the THC, you don't get the health hazzards of smoking, the high seems more intense but might just be my imagination, it's a smoother, better taste.

Are their any decent vaporizers that don't cost a fortune. Say under $200?
  18. by decent do you mean will last or will get you higher?

the bag vaps (volcano and copies) seem to get you higher but this is only because you fill a bag before hitting so the hit size is usually bigger. these are the most expensive

the box type will do the same are cheaper, usually have a temp control because not all types burn at the same temp but i hear the elements burn out faster

there are portable type guns that are under 100 bucks and do the same thing

i have a silver surfer, was a hair over 200 but also will vaporize oils, so i can do lemon, eucalyptuc, mint, lavender or whatever i'm in the mood for and is very well built.

best advice is to google, people with a lot more knowledge than me have done their homework, and i just copied off of them.
  19. wrap in tampon, and stick up ass
    Originally Posted by Waldo38 View Post

wrap in tampon, and stick up ass

You forgot

"Then go to football game"
  21. Put a nice big fresh dried bud in a bottle of JD,Beam,Bundy etc,whatever i suppose ive only seen in those 3,leave it for at least a year,enjoy
  22. I heard people say that if you put a bunch of weed in pure alchohol and let it soak you can then dip you hands in it or rub it on arthritis spots and it helps alot. Guess they have been doing that in Mexico a long time.
  23. 5. bungee jump with it

4. eat it with salad

3. snort it

2. inject smoke into eyeball

1. not do anything with it
  24. hot knives
  25. waterfall imo

26. if you arent going to smoke it, hash is your next best bet...i personally dont like the high from vaporizer but my friend used to swear by it..to each his own
  27. shove a bag up your ass before you get put in jail so you have something to sell to your cell mates?
  28. pinch a lil' something something for yourself.
  29. You can Fuck It. I saw that shit on Harold and kumar but then she made bad coffee and slap that bitch
    <object height="344" width="425"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y-hKoBtTCZc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y-hKoBtTCZc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" mce_src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y-hKoBtTCZc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>