1. I think the only surprising death would be Dexter's before the series finale, any other character is primed to die at any time.
    Add Texans to Rail
    Originally Posted by Texans View Post

He sent him that hand.

Is that 100% confirmation that he knows he's a serial killer? Or was it just meant to scare him/get him in trouble if he was found with the evidence?

Add Nickc011 to Rail
  3. Also, calling it now that the series will end with Harrison killing a dog/cat/something.

Add Nickc011 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Nickc011 View Post

Also, calling it now that the series will end with Harrison killing a dog/cat/something.

Hah I thought about him killing dexter in what looks like some sort of accident. Then the last shot you see is a close up of Harrison smiling (that same Dexter smile/grin in all of the advertising)
    Edited By: dolphin13 Oct 3rd, 2012 at 01:06 AM
    Add dolphin13 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Nickc011 View Post

Is that 100% confirmation that he knows he's a serial killer? Or was it just meant to scare him/get him in trouble if he was found with the evidence?

From how I remember last season, Louie at the very least knows that Dexter has had something to do with some murders. I'm not saying that the series outright 100% shows it.
    Add Texans to Rail
  6. Before this season there was long and brutal contract talks for Michael C Hall but they finally came to an agreement and he signed on for 2 more season (this is the first). Had heard that it was going to be done after that, but never heard anything official.

I thought the ending made the episode great. I'm glad we got Deb to discover Dex's apt. in this episode and him to admit that he's a serial killer instead of that dragging out into the season. La Guerta is really going to be picky and prying into every detail this season. One character that I cannot figure out what his destiny is going to be on the show is Quinn, and this episode didn't help with that. I think Louie knows exactly who Dexter is, maybe Rudy left him some sort of message or he found something to reveal Dexter in Rudy's things.
    Add DBo Fo Sho to Rail
  7. La Guerta will die this season, ship it!
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
    Originally Posted by DONKWOOD View Post

La Guerta will die this season, ship it!

Sounds too good to be true.
    Add SirLiesAlot to Rail
    Originally Posted by tkeat1653 View Post

Great episode until HE FUCKING KILLED THAT GUY IN THE GOD DAMN AIRPORT. WTF was that shit?

either Dex is getting sloppy or the writers are getting realllly lazy.

def this. i wanted to laugh at the airport scene and how retarded it was, but this show is getting really good at cliffhanger endings that make me watch the next episode. the idea of dexter doing a kill in an airport tho, on the fly, randomly finding a room that just happened to have belts to tie the guy up and the perfect luggage to get him out, it was just lazy writing imo. great episode minus that scene, could have been one the the best ones in years for sure tho.

Add POKER_PANDA to Rail
    Originally Posted by POKER_PANDA View Post

the idea of dexter doing a kill in an airport tho, on the fly, randomly finding a room that just happened to have belts to tie the guy up and the perfect luggage to get him out, it was just lazy writing imo.

disagree. I thought it showed the start of the end of Dexter . He is unprepared / uncontrolled as his world is collapsing around him. Didnt think it was lazy and I thought he was gonna actually fly to europe or whatever to chase this guy / run away from his problems. Happy that wasnt the case!

But I agree its kinda sloppy and not as air-tight as BreakingBad would be (the red 8am-7pm hours sign on the airport door was sloppy/obvious)
    Add FouTight to Rail
  11. The gas station, the airport, and Dexter forgetting his trophy are all pretty lol
    But otherwise cant wait to see the next episode.
    Add gamblingfun to Rail
  12. I could be wrong, but I think there was a little too much detail put into Deb at the gas station for it not to be brought back up. They could have easily filmed Dexter doing more at the church while she was off camera getting gas, but they chose to cut to her, show her standing there nervously, had someone walk by her while she nervously glanced - this is coming back up.

Edit: If they show it in the "previously on Dexter" segment in the beginning of any episode then it will be confirmed. I almost hate how you see something previously believed to be trivial in that opening and know that the issue will be raised.
    Edited By: KingPariah Oct 3rd, 2012 at 01:11 PM
    Add KingPariah to Rail
  13. I mean, this is Deb coming right off what is the shock of being an accomplice to murder, and what is she doing? Doing more things to further involve her in this. They obviously have to show her and less of Dexter which we've seen a thousand times over. I say 50/50 shot it comes back up, but they showed what they had to with her.
    Add DBo Fo Sho to Rail
  14. They could make it where Deb is convicted of the crimes and about to go to jail. Then Dexter has to kill all the "Witnesses" to save her.
    Add Texans to Rail
    Originally Posted by Texans View Post

They could make it where Deb is convicted of the crimes and about to go to jail. Then Dexter has to kill all the "Witnesses" to save her.

He won't break the code to that extent, he would turn himself in before letting her go down. I think Deb dies, but they won't copy season 2 and make her look like the bay harbor butcher when she dies.
    Add KingPariah to Rail
  16. i wish when deb had asked him if he had killed all those people he had given doakes some props and said surprise motherfucker
    Add Glo4m to Rail

La Guerta will die this season, ship it!

O.F.T.

Add Randers to Rail
  18. I think it's obv that Dexter's dad made him the way he is.

Also, i can't believe how selfish he was when he killed the Russian. He just made his a sister an accessory to murder, and he couldn't even give her the cop killer bust?
    Add Moonlight Graham to Rail
    Originally Posted by Glo4m View Post

i wish when deb had asked him if he had killed all those people he had given doakes some props and said surprise motherfucker

LOL if this had happened I think I would've finally been able to forgive the writers for the last two seasons
    Add AbeDollars to Rail
    Originally Posted by gamblingfun View Post

The gas station, the airport, and Dexter forgetting his trophy are all pretty lol
    But otherwise cant wait to see the next episode.

I agree the airport kill was over the top, but I've come to expect that with this show.

The gas station and blood slide mishap was during the chaos of Deb witnessing the kill. Neither one of them were in a good state of mind at that point.
    Add tmac456 to Rail
    Originally Posted by AbeDollars View Post

LOL if this had happened I think I would've finally been able to forgive the writers for the last two seasons

I love the picture of Doakes with a birthday party hat and uhhh......whats that thing called where you blow into it and it unravels? Sometimes it goes WEEEEEEEE!!!!!and it says surprise motherfucker! up top. Fkn hilarious

And Randers, whats "O.F.T." stand for?

Sincerely,
    Noob
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
  22. ^^ "One Fucking Time" is my guess
    Add KingPariah to Rail

I love the picture of Doakes with a birthday party hat and uhhh......whats that thing called where you blow into it and it unravels? Sometimes it goes WEEEEEEEE!!!!!and it says surprise motherfucker! up top. Fkn hilarious

And Randers, whats "O.F.T." stand for?

Sincerely,
    Noob

Add Glo4m to Rail
    Add McBain74 to Rail
  25. deb has to be the worst actor ever
    Add shallowcal to Rail
    Originally Posted by shallowcal View Post

deb has to be the worst actor ever

Na ... she plays her character intentionally like someone who stutters and is nervous ... just like how someone might act if they were a bad actor.

Her idiosyncrasies are intentional.
    Thread StarterAdd Pghfan987 to Rail
  27. so Louis is supposed to be a computer expert and doesn't even have a password on his computer?

C'MON MAN!
    Add onepocketj to Rail
  28. how many times is dexter gonna be ready to kill someone now only to pussy out and let them walk, then find it much more difficult to kill them later?

season fucking sucks so far.
    Add Ozzie to Rail
    Originally Posted by Ozzie View Post

season fucking sucks so far.

correction: first ep was awesome, second one sucked.

i just think its retarded how deb thinks shes gonna"make it all better" and hasnt even asked him who he has killed and drawn parallels to his brother and doakes, etc ect
    Add Glo4m to Rail
  30. I thought the ep was fine. Pretty standard transition episode after the wild premiere.

Deb brought up Doakes, the slides and the BHB, but Dexter cut her off. Also in next week's preview...

[SPOILER FOR THOSE WHO AVOID THE PREVIEWS]

it appears Dexter starts to try to distance himself from Deb hounding him. Interested to see how the Ukrainian mobsters storyline is going to progress. Especially with them figuring out that it was Dexter that killed Viktor. /ghost text

Laguerta piecing it together while digging through the BHB FBI file will likely be the main storyline. Wouldn't mind that case being reopened to put even more heat on Dexter.

A lot of possibilities still. I hope the writers didn't fuck up the great opportunity of making this season one of the best. I have high hopes.
    Edited By: tmac456 Oct 8th, 2012 at 05:42 PM
    Add tmac456 to Rail