[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. i remember the details vividly because i've discuseed it several times today

this has been bothering me since 8am this morning when i rolled over, shook my girlfriend awake, and asked her if mall security had dogs...

cue curtains*

i'm in a mall that i dont recognize, getting my hair cut

about halfway through the job, the lady just walks away, and i'm left with a shitty cut, i'm angry as hell

i storm out, without paying

its fun to tell stories and hit spaces after each sentence, try it

anyway, i'm fuming angry, and see a movie theatre... so i get in line behind the usher... he looks away and i bold through, he heads chase

for whatever reason in my dream i'm like super human fast and agile, ditching mall security without an issue

i get in line behind this kid who looks like a cross between the wierd kid who was last in line in the terrance and phillip fan club line in last nights south park, and harry potter

i ask him whats showing in said booth, he points me to a screen where i see alot of car crashes, tits, and gun fire... so i decide thats the hot ticket

before i enter though, i go to get a pastrami sandwich at the booth and as i ask, the lady says "here he is" and puts a spot light on me, i remember thinking that i should have changed clothes

so i run for several miles through this high tech mall, and crash through a window, run through suburbia untill i reach a football field

mall security for some reason cant drive over the field, so they park their black suv's and heed foot chase, i wait till there close to take off again, leaving them running back to their suv's, and giving me time to hide in a factory

i find a big pile of sand and bury myself, i'm feeling super slick until i hear dogs barking

one of them finds me, all of the mall people start yelling that theyre gonna kill me, i sit up out of the sand... and there is the dorky hairy potter looking kid, very dead, laying on the ground next to me smiling

i awoke instantly and covered in sweat
  2. I think it means you like drugs, booze, sex and poker. You like to swear, party (a little too hard sometimes) and you like to push the envelope as much as you can. Lastly, as much as it pains you to say it, you really really, REALLY wish you were Mr. Blondes bitch.
  3. It's quite clear that you have problems with commitment.

4. lol at the blonde edit
  5. Brag post about actually getting action with your "girlfriend"

"...shook my girlfriend awake..."

MBN
  6. today is gonna be the day they gonna throw it back to you, by now you shoulda somewhow realized what you gotta do, i dont believe that anybody feels the way i do, about you now

you read my soul sir, what do i owe you
  7. "shook my dead girlfriend"

sorry, i mistype
    Originally Posted by sacaniga View Post

lol at the blonde edit

tee hee hee

Originally Posted by sacaniga View Post

i remember the details vividly because i've discuseed it several times today

Ok this well be semi serious semi joking

this has been bothering me since 8am this morning when i rolled over, shook my girlfriend awake, and asked her if mall security had dogs...

cue curtains*

i'm in a mall that i dont recognize, getting my hair cut

You are probably sick of being where you are and what you look like and you want something new
    about halfway through the job, the lady just walks away, and i'm left with a shitty cut, i'm angry as hell

You feel abandoned and dont think you are looking your best at this point in time, you feel you need to change something about yourself

i storm out, without paying

Your basically just a dick

its fun to tell stories and hit spaces after each sentence, try it

See above
    anyway, i'm fuming angry, and see a movie theatre... so i get in line behind the usher... he looks away and i bold through, he heads chase

You dislike the law...I do too (except ess obv)
    for whatever reason in my dream i'm like super human fast and agile, ditching mall security without an issue

I guess you feel strong ATM, start working out recently or at least seeing better results?
    i get in line behind this kid who looks like a cross between the wierd kid who was last in line in the terrance and phillip fan club line in last nights south park, and harry potter

You wish you were a wizard, maybe thats the change you want from above

i ask him whats showing in said booth, he points me to a screen where i see alot of car crashes, tits, and gun fire... so i decide thats the hot ticket

You have good taste in movies IMO

before i enter though, i go to get a pastrami sandwich at the booth and as i ask, the lady says "here he is" and puts a spot light on me, i remember thinking that i should have changed clothes

You might have been hungry before you went to sleep, the spotlight obv means you are yearning to be the center of attention

so i run for several miles through this high tech mall, and crash through a window, run through suburbia untill i reach a football field

You probably played sports in HS or was at least a big fan, and you wish you could play more sports now that your a little older

mall security for some reason cant drive over the field, so they park their black suv's and heed foot chase, i wait till there close to take off again, leaving them running back to their suv's, and giving me time to hide in a factory

The football field has anti-rubber technology (except for shoe rubber) so its very standard, you hide in a factory because you are scared you will get stuck in a crappy job you dont like

i find a big pile of sand and bury myself, i'm feeling super slick until i hear dogs barking

one of them finds me, all of the mall people start yelling that theyre gonna kill me, i sit up out of the sand... and there is the dorky hairy potter looking kid, very dead, laying on the ground next to me smiling with semen on his face

Your clearly gay and fantasize about sex with wizards, the dogs represent your deepest animalistic instincts

i awoke instantly and covered in sweat

You like to have sweaty sex with male wizards

10. i think i'm gonna start playing the banjo
  11. I fucking love the banjo,

Pete Seeger = the Johnny Bax of banjo imo.
  12. OK. I think it means that you feel guilty for sneaking into a movie without paying. So, my question to you is, have you ever snuck into a movie without paying, and if so, did you have a bad haircut at the time?
  13. i have spent the last 8 years with a bad haircut, its just like nails imo, its gonna grow back, chop it, grow it, chip it, grow it... fucking money grubbing head pubes

and i sneak into many a show/ donkey show/ i have sex with donkeys

i'm sure i've said it before, but just to drive into the point of the post.... download black star

its the sickest shit out to date and it makes me dance and i'm white
  14. Yeah. So there you go. You are subconciously feeling guilty about sneaking into shows and shit. So I say stop doing it and shave your head like Chaz.
  15. this isnt threadworthy so i'ma toss her here

my neighbor just barged in from vex and apparetment and said he came from vex night club

apparaently bull shat with charley barkely, and got nocked on his ass by ray allens body guard
  16. Ihad a dream I was spitting my teeth out. can someone tell me what that means??
  17. Teeth

To dream that you have rotten or decaying teeth, forewarns that your health and/or business is in jeopardy. You may have uttered some false or foul words and those words are coming back to haunt you.

To dream that you are brushing your teeth, signifies your level of confidence, struggles and aggressiveness. You need to look out for yourself and your own interest.

*For an in depth analysis, click on Common Dreams: Teeth
  18. you are obv envious of WAR...

Kajun $endz