[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. I need to past a drug test in like a week so I need somethine to get my piss clean. I don't smoke weed a lot by anymeans either. Last time I smoked was 3 weeks ago then last night. I take huge gaps like that in between, like I can't remember the last time I smoked 2 days in a row, probably years. Anyway will that help me at all? Do these drinks really work? Thanks everyone!
    Add WiredDucks to Rail
  2. while we're at it, ive smoked pretty much every day since july 1977, anything I can do to ever pass a drug test?
    Add Reech to Rail
  3. the only thing they work at is detoxing your check book
    Add BillMueller to Rail
  4. There is a pill they sell that works (or so im told). Guy that worked with me told me he took it to pass a drug test.

I cant remember the name of it tho. I do remember he said it cost like $90.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  5. just drink a shit ton of water ... always worked for me.
    Add hldngaflush to Rail
  6. I don't know what BillMuller is talking about, they work...I never bought one from GNC but have from a head shop...Follow the instructions exactly and with the limited amount you've smoked you'll be fine...I'm an everyday smoker and passed one with 2 days of abstinence and a drink...

FYI, they taste like shit
    Add YULivin4 to Rail
  7. God, this shit has been answered a million times...

Those drinks are not a 100% guarantee. Just get the synthetic piss they sell at most headshops and online. It's called Quick Fix, and it's the same stuff that the labs use to calibrate their machines. I have used it 3 times, and every time I passed. You put the bottle in the microwave for 10 seconds, then attach the warmer packet they give you to the side w/ a rubberband, which keeps it at optimum temperature. Get a pair of boxer briefs (the tighter fitting kind) or tighty whities, and shove that thing next to your nut sack. Dump contents in specimen cup. Profit.

Please don't waste money on the unreliable drinks that promise you double and triple your money back. They work for some people, but they are not 100% like this stuff is.

Again, this is the same stuff the labs use to calibrate their equipment to. It's not gender specific, and contains all the trace elements that real urine contains.

<a target="_blank" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.ddetox.com/product_1939.html" >
    </a>

http://www.ddetox.com/product_1939.html

<object width="425" height="344"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Byi7n5MUonM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;"> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Byi7n5MUonM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" mce_src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Byi7n5MUonM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

You're welcome. You can thank me after you pass your test.
    Add jimmycrackcorn to Rail
  8. there is one product that I have used called &quot;Ultimate Gold&quot;, I smoked the day before the test, drank this shit and alot of water the day OF the test, and passed just fine (though I had to pee twice, 2nd time with the doc watching me cuz the doc said my piss was diluted). HA that'll show em
    Add goatmeal1 to Rail
  9. jimmycrackcorn speaks the truth ... have experimented with all of them and this is the easiest and most reliable.

Add nala314 to Rail
  10. i used this stuff called 'Total Eclipse&quot; from GNC and it worked fine.

Was like 40 bucks and made me nauseous as hell, plus I took like 7,000 pisses that day, but worked.
    Add ajedrez to Rail
    Originally Posted by ajedrez View Post

i used this stuff called 'Total Eclipse&quot; from GNC and it worked fine.

Was like 40 bucks and made me nauseous as hell, plus I took like 7,000 pisses that day, but worked.

Alright, so would you rather pay $40 for something that tastes like shit/makes you nauseous/makes you piss 7000 times, and MAYBE lets you pass the test, or pay $30 for something that is literally 100% foolproof and is not going to have the aforementioned side effects?

Some smart people on people on this forum.
  12. If you're not a regular smoker and haven't smoked in a few weeks you should be fine w/o any pills/shakes/etc...
    Add Brooklyn999 to Rail
  13. drink detoxify...it comes in a bottle its worked for me everytime. make sure you follow the instructions.

edit: it actually failed me once when i was going for a gov job i followed the directions perfectly but they waited so long to drug test me that the 2hrs i was suppose to be clean for passed. i ended up not getting the job so it didnt matter. but like two weeks later some from a lab called and told me that i failed and thery were going to inform the employer. i didnt care cuz i had already gotten the boot.
    Add Bigpun23 to Rail
  14. yes all drinks at GNC have worked for me when used properly.
    Add feltmelter to Rail
    Originally Posted by jimmycrackcorn View Post

Alright, so would you rather pay $40 for something that tastes like shit/makes you nauseous/makes you piss 7000 times, and MAYBE lets you pass the test, or pay $30 for something that is literally 100% foolproof and is not going to have the aforementioned side effects?

Some smart people on people on this forum.

what do you work for those guys or something? I didnt feel like waiting to get it online, and theres a GNC around the corner from me, so I walked over and got it.

Sorry I didnt use your warm bag of synthetic piss douchebag.
    Add ajedrez to Rail
    Originally Posted by ajedrez View Post

what do you work for those guys or something? I didnt feel like waiting to get it online, and theres a GNC around the corner from me, so I walked over and got it.

Sorry I didnt use your warm bag of synthetic piss douchebag.

Sorry, I wasn't intentionally taking a shot at you, just making a comparison.

You don't have any headshops where you live? You don't have to get it online. And no, I don't work for them, its just worked for me and my friends everytime, so I was trying to give the OP a solution that wouldn't be nearly as much of a gamble as those drinks are.

Also, big LOL to the guy that said it worked for him everytime, except that one time...lol. If you had the synthetic, you would have passed. GG.
    Originally Posted by BillMueller View Post

the only thing they work at is detoxing your check book

Drink a shit ton of water for a week up until test.Buy a walgreens mary jane test for 12 dollars two days before just so you know ur clean.

next time use google motherfucker

Add kidrockin to Rail
    Originally Posted by YULivin4 View Post

I don't know what BillMuller is talking about, they work...I never bought one from GNC but have from a head shop...Follow the instructions exactly and with the limited amount you've smoked you'll be fine...I'm an everyday smoker and passed one with 2 days of abstinence and a drink...

FYI, they taste like shit

Did it say to drink a decent amount of water and to take/follow intructions within a certain time period before the test?

Add kidrockin to Rail
  19. Lucky for you it's a piss test, not that hard to pass. For me, they had a swab they swooshed it around my mouth. Luckily I was clean at the time. Good Luck
    Add yardsalecustomr to Rail
    Originally Posted by yardsalecustomr View Post

Lucky for you it's a piss test, not that hard to pass. For me, they had a swab they swooshed it around my mouth. Luckily I was clean at the time. Good Luck

Saliva tests are the easiest to pass. I was a chronic smoker and smoked 12 hours before a saliva swab and passed.

Just need to rinse mouth with hdrogen peroxide a few times, and brush your mouth (cheeks, gums, etc) really good to scrape those top cells off.

So easy to pass those for weed, but coke, speed, H, stay in much longer. IMO, companies that use those are just looking for serious hard drug users.