1. The generation that runs our country and laws are soo far out in left field its not even real. They are the reason we have so many problems. Our younger generation will turn this country around in the future. Shit like this puts me on megatilt how stupid peoepl can be in today's society

Add dazedace to Rail
  2. of course. We sell weed on Sundays too
    Add Zeppelin to Rail
  3. In KY I guess it depends on the county because in our ass backwards state we still have dry counties down. Where I live they do sell beer on Sundays, not sure on liquor tho. It used to be you couldnt by beer on Sundays before 1pm but now you only have to wait til 11am. Always had to make sure to get our shit the night before if we were getting out early to tailgate for Bengals games on sunday.
    Add BigStack Husker to Rail
  4. in ohio yes

Add R_Webb18 to Rail
  5. Wow...there might be a revolt here in Wisconsin if that occurred. Instead of going for a 2 hour drive, why not drive to the local tavern and purchase a 12 pack from them?
    Add brian36lefty to Rail
  6. I live in Minnesota as well.

FML.
    Add Hanashk to Rail
  7. bars dont sell offsale like that here, y im familar with wi,i know they do that, but not here. but im back went to hudson.
    Thread StarterAdd waboose to Rail
  8. LA, obv. also drive-thru daquiris ;)
    Add Camz to Rail
  9. MASS yes to both on sundays changed it a few years back I believe, they do have some weird laws where they cant sell beer, wine or liquor in grocery stores (except each chain gets like 3 stores they can sell in). Very weird MASS blue laws.
    Add cyrsvtf150 to Rail
  10. its soooo frustrating in Indianapolis... cant buy anywhere and 1.5+ hours to any borders.
    you can buy individual drinks at bars/ restaurants.
    Add playwithfire05 to Rail
    Originally Posted by LDM View Post

can you buy it in a restaurant? by the drink?

yup
    Add tmac456 to Rail
  12. Sounds very un-American.
    Add SILKY JOHNSON to Rail
  13. Surprisingly some parts of Alabama do. As well as the restaurants
    Add JasonBDizzle to Rail
  14. lol, there would be riots in the street
    Add Thatislife to Rail
    Originally Posted by dazedace View Post

what is the point of not selling beer on sundays?

Whats the point of any ass backwards law that was pushed into effect by the religious right.
    Edited By: xxbossmanxx Jun 6th, 2010 at 09:23 PM
    Add xxbossmanxx to Rail
  16. If my state didnt sell alcohol on Sundays we would riot and overturn police cars.
    Add Bong BrOke to Rail
  17. Oklahoma , beer yes, liquor no
    Add jdbunchOSU to Rail
  18. This is mindblowing that its 2010 and this is happening? How is this even enforcable? If someone decided to sell beer is eveyeon going to call the cops? If I were a distributor I would laugh and say seriously your wasting your time with this once said cops arrive. What do they charge you with? This is really absurd, some free country we live in. People need to seriously start rioting.

Add dazedace to Rail
    Originally Posted by Bob Futon View Post

I went to college in CT for a semester and they did not. I transferred upon learning this. Dry counties and states are for tossers and shape shifters

Born and raised in CT - and let me tell you - it sucked. Package stores (liquor stores) closed at 8 PM when they were open Monday-Saturday. But in college - you had to use this to your advantage. We used to buy a few kegs on Saturday and put them away until Sunday. We'd then go to other people's parties and let all the women know that we were going to be grilling on Sunday and we had a few kegs - so come on over. 60% of the time it worked every time.

Add SpankyHamm to Rail
    Originally Posted by dazedace View Post

what is the point of not selling beer on sundays?

ummmmm.....to greatly increase beer sales on Saturdays?
    Add 2Slick4u to Rail
    Originally Posted by R_Webb18 View Post

in ohio yes

Confirmed! On my way for a case right now. go celtics.
    Add feedthemfish to Rail
  22. sweet baby jebus, I thought not being able to get beer/booze after 2 am was bad. I go apeshit if the bar I'm at only has beer and you can't buy up for a whole day? fymflimmfo
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  23. why dont you just drive to your local bar OP?
    Add kdawg531 to Rail
    Originally Posted by kdawg531 View Post

why dont you just drive to your local bar OP?

Seriously...wouldn't this have been much smarter? Not buying the tank of gas coulda bought you an extra 4/5 drinks at a restaurant/bar...

EDIT--I'm in IL, and yes I can get any kind of liquor/beer I want on Sundays.
    Edited By: JRoth15 Jun 7th, 2010 at 04:52 AM
    Add JRoth15 to Rail
  25. Yes. Pennsylvania. This only became legal a few years ago, I grew up having to go to Jersey to get beer on a Sunday...seriously, having to cross a state line to buy beer is wrong.
    Add Johnny Slippy to Rail
  26. how religion effects any laws these days just blows my mind.

Add rcrane082985 to Rail
  27. Georgia which is in the "Bible Belt" SO the answer is Obviously NO

Originally Posted by SpankyHamm View Post

and we had a few kegs - so come on over. 60% of the time it worked every time.

Nice
    Add Sportbike33 to Rail
  28. Jesus christ I'd fucking snap if it was nfl season
    Add Popperhead to Rail
    Originally Posted by z06fanatic View Post

yea not selling alcohol on sundays is retarded...I guess its a christian based thing with church and all.....

youd think by 2010 this would change

ye sounds fucking retarded to me. there would be riots if they stopped selling booze on sundays in the UK lol
    Add JMcKW to Rail
    Originally Posted by Popperhead View Post

Jesus christ I'd fucking snap if it was nfl season

Funny part is I think there is a state (Mass. maybe?) that doesn't allow sales on Sunday EXCEPT during NFL season

Add time4badbeat to Rail