[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. ok so my friend had the "code of conduct" meeting at his fraternity today and in the IM he sent me what the dress code was.

the kid has the fattest fingers in the world and just pounds on the keyboard with reckless abandon, but you get the point.

friend: nly costa del mar sunglasses and raybans and a couple other brands are acceptable, and your glasses have to have croakies.lool no jean shorts , shorts cant be below the knee, no cutoff tees, no cargo shirts, np sufr shirts, no fubu or sean john shit like that, only shoes are boat shoes flip flops and a few styles o new balance( and they gave us model numbers), cant get caught smoking pot, what else.... uhh hat can only front words or backwards not to the side, when you go out only collared shirts and you have to be in a collared shrt all the thime, unless you wear a button down shirt. no graphic tees, no tattoss no piercings,

friend:they said one kid wore jean shorts
    friend: and they took them off him and burned them oin the deck
    friend: lol
    friend: and you have to dress up for th efootball games
    friend: with your croakies
    friend:lol
    friend: but i dont own costa del mar's, nor do i have apair of craokies

cliffs notes: what the fuck
    Add degenerate21 to Rail
  2. PM Magnet Steve.
    Add Briguy9999 to Rail
  3. That's the gheyest fraternity i've ever heard of. What's the name? Sig ep?

Add iLLNuGWichee to Rail
  4. thats what i said, kappa sig
    Thread StarterAdd degenerate21 to Rail
  5. Believe it or not, and I know it sounds gay, but this is pretty Standard.

When I pledged my fraternity in '03 we also had to have our shirts tucked in. OBVIOUSLY no jean shorts, they blackballed a few kids for that. We even had a certain day of the week where we had to wear Suit/Tie the entire day, if we were caught without it on we were fucked! I don't see what the big deal is, all that stuff makes you look nice and presentable??

The cool thing is you only have to do this while you pledge, once your a brother you can do whatever or wear whatever the fuck you want.
    Add Phi to Rail
  6. I'm a Kappa Sig :(
    Add Briguy9999 to Rail
  7. lol jean shorts, id burn those fuckers too
    Add LVpokerdealer to Rail
  8. yea i understand that completely , f jean shorts
    Thread StarterAdd degenerate21 to Rail
  9. def PM redirkulous with any questions about frats
    Add hoops886 to Rail
  10. lololololololololoollololoolerskittles
  11. SAE > NKA > KappaSig
    Add Phi to Rail
  12. The funny thing is once you're offered a bid to pledge, you're in unless you quit.
    Add suitedAces_AA to Rail
  13. Ya right, we cut a number of people after we offered them bids. RUsh only lasts so long.....people quit during pledgeship, people are cut during pledgeship also.
  14. ummmm....so not true

my pledge class had 50 people given bids and about 15 were blackballed aka kicked out
    Add Phi to Rail
  15. you really have to fuck up to get kicked out.
    Add suitedAces_AA to Rail
  16. lol you have no clue what you're talking about.
  17. Strike 2.

We kicked people out for anything and everything....just curious, were you/are you in a fraternity?
    Add Phi to Rail
  18. Add ccm to Rail
  19. lol. phialpha you have some gorbechov action going on with your forehead. kappa sigs blow anyways, i'm not surprised.
    Add creeps to Rail
  20. frats were never really my thing. all this makes it sound so much lamer. gg.
    Add eastontracks to Rail
  21. That's pretty harsh, but hey I can't fault the chapter for wanting the pledges to look nice. We kicked pledges out all the time, they would have to fuck up pretty bad, but it happened 2-3 times per semester. Most guys were weeded out by grades....most of these guys just happened to be guys we usually didn't want.
    Add Xmas32 to Rail
  22. i'm not in a frat, but i do dress along the lines of that, except boat shoes, i dont like and just happen to wear ray bans. but if you go to college here and don't dress like that, you will get way less ass. almost all hot girls like the frat guys with polo. definately a fact.
    Add nickjames23 to Rail
  23. Fuck conforming to someone else's standards, fuck being a clone. Individuality FTW
    Add Stopthatquit to Rail
  24. lol @ suited aces , i have no regret about joining a frat tho, best social outlet everrr

Add darkcheck_ to Rail
  25. Im curious what are the benefits of joining a fraternity? We dont really have them here so I all I know about them is what I've seen in van wilder, old school etc. etc.
    Add Camronius to Rail
  26. i was a sig ep and that dress code is the gayest shit ive ever heard

we made our pledges wear khaki pants and a blue blazer w a tie once a week, i think that is a little diff than looking like a complete chotch ball
    Add Cmoney3 to Rail
  27. That is the dumbest fucking shit i've ever heard in my life. Seriously, dumbest shit in history. I figured most frat boys were just natural preps, i had no idea this shit existed.

lol@ anyone in that frat trying to tell you that you get to meet a bunch of different types of people.
    Add jerichoholic to Rail
  28. Anyone wearing jean shorts has been blackballed by life...unless they also have a Members Only jacket.
    Add El Burro to Rail
  29. pretty standard...i was told the same thing 14 years ago when i pledged at Alabama.
    Add tranquilo to Rail
  30. Dear Camronius,

1. Friends
    2. $$$$$
    3. Alcohol
    4. Pussy

* In no particular order
    Add Phi to Rail