1. how the hell is that possible? Its on intervention right now.. some chick was like 35 and was drinking up to a gallon of vodka every day... my guess thats a litttttttttle bit of an exageration, or is that really possible?
    Add joeykukzMSU to Rail
  2. uh alcoholics can drink a lot
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  3. Unless she was 300+lbs no female on Earth could down a gallon of vodka.
    Add BirdWings to Rail
  4. pm John Bonham on the effects of that much vodka
    Add MNGambler to Rail
  5. A gallon is 128 oz of vodka. That's 128 shots. Or 85 bar shots. Good luck with that.
    Add zander to Rail
  6. i understand they can drink alot, but a gallon of vodka is fuckin ridiculous. its near 3 cases of beer or 10 bottles of wine wtf.
    Thread StarterAdd joeykukzMSU to Rail
  7. It sounds insane, but idk man it might be possible. People who really are alcoholics (drink everyday, need it) can drink a LOT, tolerance really does exist.
    Add TpocketT to Rail
  8. a fifth is short for 1/5 a gallon. she drinks five fifths a day? doubtful.
    Add MUPokerPlayer to Rail
  9. yep yep...tolerence goes waaaay up. gg liver tho.
    Add MissBecky to Rail
  10. is she russian?

fwiw its says up to a gallon a day. doesnt say she drinks a gallon everyday
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  11. No problem......

......for Andre the Giant.
    Add TheFirm53 to Rail
  12. I call bullshit and anyone that says otherwise is a liar and a thief.
    Add dams to Rail
  13. a gallon of Vodka aint shit to someone who has a very bad case of this disease. They drink that stuff like water

Add SyphonSoul to Rail
    Originally Posted by XXEDPXX View Post

is she russian?

fwiw its says up to a gallon a day. doesnt say she drinks a gallon everyday

The point is on her BEST day she could not drink a gallon of straight vodka. Just not fathomable. It's like saying I can shoot a 65 without saying it's a par 3 course.
    Add BirdWings to Rail
  15. gg on life if your drinkin a gallon of vodka a day
    Add AmaruLegend to Rail
    Originally Posted by MUPokerPlayer View Post

a fifth is short for 1/5 a gallon. she drinks five fifths a day? doubtful.

yah...i'm saying no way.

that's a death sentence.
    Add JRoth15 to Rail
  17. I saw my friends alchoholic uncle drink 95% of a gallon of jack daniels in one day
    Add TrafficKing to Rail
    Originally Posted by TrafficKing View Post

I saw my friends alchoholic uncle drink 95% of a gallon of jack daniels in one day

i just cannot fathom this...that is just unreal.

btw, how much $$ a day do you spend when you get to this point of alcoholism??
    Add JRoth15 to Rail
    Originally Posted by TrafficKing View Post

I saw my friends alchoholic uncle drink 95% of a gallon of jack daniels in one day

so close..did he black out or die?
    Add AmaruLegend to Rail
  20. well proabably drink dirt cheap shit so $20-25 for 2 half gallons of nastyness.. people on here prolly spend that on weed all day
    Thread StarterAdd joeykukzMSU to Rail
  21. just thinking about cheap vodka makes me wanna throw up right now..
    Add AmaruLegend to Rail
  22. If anyone wants to bet me up to $1000 (ya im a baller lol) that they could find anyone to drink a gallon of vodka in a day i'd take them up on that.

You'd honestly have to eat the biggest breakfast of you're life to even stand a chance and alcoholics don't eat like that.

As MU said this is FIVE 1/5's. I can see how if some alc downs three 1/5's you'd be like omg that's the most booze I've ever seen consumed but FIVE 1/5's just ain't happening.
    Add BirdWings to Rail
  23. I've seen vodka do some bad shit to a couple of friends of mine who were in the radio business. The most I've seen someone down in a day was about 1/2 gallon... and it killed him that same night. One whole gallon wouldn't surprise me though after the first-hand stories I've heard from people who've been to the Betty Ford Clinic.

Add dhubermex to Rail
  24. I would love to meet the guy that is brain dead enough to even sniff this bet for less than 100k
    Add MNGambler to Rail
  25. I mean maybe if you actually took all 24 hours of the day?

...Nah, still not seeing it.
    Add Skyroller to Rail
    Originally Posted by Skyroller View Post

I mean maybe if you actually took all 24 hours of the day?

...Nah, still not seeing it.

think of it this way...someone above said its approx. 85 bar shots, so half that into 42 doubles mixed with w/e...so if you start drinking at say 6am by 6pm you've had approx. 21 double shot mixed drinks, I don't care if your 6'7" 300lbs you are fucking plowed at that point with still another 12 hours to go, even though 2 drinks an hour sounds relatively easy your body cannot metabolize the alcohol fast enough so at no point will you ever "sober" up even the slightest bit
    Add MNGambler to Rail
  27. i work for at a restaurant and my boss is drinks roughly 7-10 bottles of liquor a week, and thats just what i see, so im sure its way more than that. I dont understand how this shit doesnt kill people faster, like she'll drink a fifth in like 2.5 hours when shes really getting after it. She'll be dead before may i would bet everything i own on it. What a nasty disease
    Add ShebDeeZ to Rail
  28. I have seen many people over the years that drink 1/2 gallon a day plus. I am certain some of these people were in the gallon a day group. You would be amazed at the tolerance of a severe alcoholic. They wake up and drink until they pass out every day. Most cannot take a day off because of the withdrawals. Its a terrible thing to watch someone drink themself to death.
    Add Stynsty71 to Rail
  29. I believe it. It's also possible that she thinks a handle is a gallon, women think things like this.

My friend's dad who weighs no more than 150 is a functioning alcoholic and I've seen him drink liters with ease in a couple hours. I'm sure he could drink 2 and maybe 3 in a day if he tried to, doubt he could down a full gallon. he's not that bad of an alcoholic, though.

another friend volunteered at a hospital one summer and told me about the 500 club they have. it is when someone comes in with a BAC over .5. I've come to never doubt stories about alcoholics; they can do some truly impressive things.
    Add keylight to Rail
    Originally Posted by ShebDeeZ View Post

What a nasty disease

Add TheWacoKidd to Rail