Originally Posted by joeykukzMSU View Post

my guess thats a litttttttttle bit of an exageration

A reality TV show exagerating the truth?! No fucking way that ever happens.
    Add ucantbeatthemeat to Rail
  2. How much is 1 Gallon in litres?
    1 Standard Shot = 30ml,
    1000ml = 1l
    Add elendil to Rail
    Originally Posted by SyphonSoul View Post

a gallon of Vodka aint shit to someone who has a very bad case of this disease. They drink that stuff like water

Add ericINtheX to Rail
  4. lol...seems plausible

Add Lord Supremo to Rail
  5. intervention is exaggerating someones problem?

NO WAI!
    Add GPop21 to Rail
  6. if I woke up at 7am and strated drinking Vodka shots all day long till midnight thats 8.5 shots a hour for 15 hours
    Add Acpittboss to Rail
  7. I'll try it out this weekend and report back to OT. Anyone want to take bets on this? I'll take video and pictures.
    Add sXeffects to Rail
    Originally Posted by sXeffects View Post

*I'll try it out this weekend and report back to OT. Anyone want to take bets on this? I'll take video and pictures.

if you're crying bc of a tummyache, i'd hate to see what attempting to do this will do to you - plz don't die kthx
    Add pigalet42 to Rail
  9. If this is true... its got to be the worst thing ever.

Prolly would have to chug a 1/5th just to get a buzz.

Id prolly switch to other drugs at that point.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
    Originally Posted by pigalet42 View Post

if you're crying bc of a tummyache, i'd hate to see what attempting to do this will do to you - plz don't die kthx

QFT. Take the tums.

Add dhubermex to Rail

11. this could help
    Add shotmang to Rail

I'll try it out this weekend and report back to OT. Anyone want to take bets on this? I'll take video and pictures.

zero percent chance you can do this. You will pass out and/or die and not make it. If by some miracle you do not pass out/die, you will vomit and then it won't count.
    Add Lord Supremo to Rail
    Originally Posted by shotmang View Post

this could help

I'm doing this with a gallon of Spiced Rum. Less than hour to finish.
    Add sXeffects to Rail
  14. In high school a girl I knew beer bonged a 750 of vodka after already being wasted. She left the party in an ambulance and somehow lived.
    Add PoWdA to Rail
  15. Before she died reports said she was drinking a gal of vodka and a 6 pack of beer a day

Add kwoods to Rail
  16. A gallon of vodka in a day for an alcoholic is probably a lot more acheivable than most of you think.
    1 US gallon = 3.78541178 litres

Most vodka bottles in europe are sold by the litre. On a good night I could get through a litre bottle of vodka, I'm not a big drinker but i have my moments. So I can imagine an alcoholic being able to get through four of them over 24 hours.

edit: but not every day, that'll probably kill ya
    Add freeworld777 to Rail
  17. Being a recovering Alcoholic myself I can probably give a little insight here. In my own drinking career I was a drinker from the time I was 16. From the age of 23-32 I was a daily drinker. In the times that my drinking was at its peak i was drinking a liter of crown and a fifth of rumple mintz every day, with a few beers mixed in here and there. I started my days with a shot of rumple so that I would throw up. After that I was free to drink the rest of the day.
    An alcoholics body processes the liquor a little different from the average person. I was a pretty bad case of alcoholism, but I know people that def drank more than I did. The case on TV is actually very real. In my case it would take around a pint just so I would stop shaking in the morning. After that I was able to "function", not really but I thought I was doing all right.
    To anyone saying they will attempt this. Please do not try this, you can do serious damage to your body, maybe even death. If you are going to drink do it in moderation.
    Add JksRbetter to Rail
  18. A friend of mine is an alcoholic and she is like 5' 2" and weighs 120 lbs (ish). She goes through gallons of vodka like water. She has had alcohol poisoning 2x but that doesn't slow her down. I know for a fact that her and a friend went through a gallon and a fifth in a day, and that a gallon, on average, lasts her about 2 - 3 days. She works full-time so loses the chance to drink at work/asleep. While I can not say that she finished a gallon in a day, I would not put it past her. I know people on here think it's impossible but they've obviously never seen an alcoholic at work. It's unreal. I have had her show up wasted, then drink a pint in front of me, then leave to go get more. It never stops.

Edit: so I just asked her and she said "once." Guarantee she isn't lying, and again, 5' 2" and 120 lbs.
    Add TheSilentBob to Rail
  19. I don't get it. I smoked cigarettes for like a year straight and just stopped. I don't see how you can addicted to stuff. Do they enjoy it or do they actually need it to survive?
    Add sXeffects to Rail

I don't get it. I smoked cigarettes for like a year straight and just stopped. I don't see how you can addicted to stuff. Do they enjoy it or do they actually need it to survive?

A whole year...

I guess you can't really grasp it unless you experience it. I have a very addictive personality; I do everything, good, bad and the other, to the extreme and hate problems with more than one vice over the years. I've smoked for 15 years, fucking hate it, tried to quit many times and can't. It takes control of you
    Add YULivin4 to Rail

I don't get it. I smoked cigarettes for like a year straight and just stopped. I don't see how you can addicted to stuff. Do they enjoy it or do they actually need it to survive?

diff ppl's brains work in diff ways - some ppl don't have the "addiction gene" and therefore can do things like smoke cigarettes/drink without becoming physically addicted - most ppl aren't like this (don't quote me on any of that, my memory isn't what it once was and I'm too lazy to google right now)
    Add pigalet42 to Rail
  22. it could be possible as crazy as it sounds. i work at a luxury hotel and we recently had 2 russian customers who actually drank a gallon of vodka every day. now you guys gotta keep in mind is throughout the day too; not a gallon in a few hours at a party. *_* but still.

you'd say they could handle it coz they're russian. they did "c" too, which obviously helped them keep going. after 2 days, we kicked them out. ;-)

Originally Posted by pigalet42 View Post

diff ppl's brains work in diff ways - some ppl don't have the "addiction gene" and therefore can do things like smoke cigarettes/drink without becoming physically addicted - most ppl aren't like this (don't quote me on any of that, my memory isn't what it once was and I'm too lazy to google right now)

Yet a year is not that long of a time to smoke... and we don't know what else that guy does that could compensate for cig addiction. ;-P
    Add meepsie to Rail
  23. I'm dumb and fail at Metric system.
    Edited By: Goal4Ziggy Jul 12th, 2010 at 09:44 PM
    Add Goal4Ziggy to Rail
  24. sick bump this thread got. Missed it the first time but i dated and lived with an alcoholic who drank vodka and during the last couple months of going together when she got fired from job and lost control
    she would drink 1/2 gallon every two days. I gotta call bullshit on a female drinking even 1 gallon in a day. I can believe russian men who MIGHT be able to down a gallon like poster said above, but not a
    female.

Add SteveSparks to Rail
  25. sick 1st post
    Add Glo4m to Rail
    Originally Posted by meepsie View Post

it could be possible as crazy as it sounds. i work at a luxury hotel and we recently had 2 russian customers who actually drank a gallon of vodka every day. now you guys gotta keep in mind is throughout the day too; not a gallon in a few hours at a party. *_* but still.

you'd say they could handle it coz they're russian. they did "c" too, which obviously helped them keep going. after 2 days, we kicked them out. ;-)

Yet a year is not that long of a time to smoke... and we don't know what else that guy does that could compensate for cig addiction. ;-P

First post and it is a bump from 5 months ago?
    Add JksRbetter to Rail
    Originally Posted by Goal4Ziggy View Post

Pretty sure StealthMunk aka YourTimeIsUp drank a bottle of Jack as a prop bet. He threw up though after I think.

a "bottle" usually means a 5th, not a gallon. I could drink a 5th of Jack in a night without too much problem. To get through a gallon you need a lot of accumulated alcohol tolerance, regardless of your body size/weight

Originally Posted by JksRbetter View Post

First post and it is a bump from 5 months ago?

i missed your post ITT the first go-round. congrats on your recovery and I must admit I have a taste for the Rumpy myself. GL and keep it up.
    Add Glo4m to Rail
  28. hell of a bump
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  29. i missed your post ITT the first go-round. congrats on your recovery and I must admit I have a taste for the Rumpy myself. GL and keep it up.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man it was pretty rough in the beginning but all is good now. I still have dreams about the Rumpy loved that shit. I used to drink it and tell people I just ate a peppermint. Not sure if they believed me always got some strange looks.....LOL
    Add JksRbetter to Rail
  30. Damn you for quoting me before I could edit my stupidity!
    Add Goal4Ziggy to Rail