1. Has anyone ever done this besides myself? It wasn't really that bad, just kind flicked the string around and pretended i was flossing.
    Add TheGarbageMan to Rail
  2. <OBJECT height=344 width=425><PARAM NAME="movie" VALUE="http://www.youtube.com/v/dTysSJxG0Nc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;"><PARAM NAME="allowFullScreen" VALUE="true"><PARAM NAME="allowscriptaccess" VALUE="always"> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dTysSJxG0Nc&hl=en&fs=1&" mce_src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dTysSJxG0Nc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></OBJECT>
    Add MadProfesor to Rail
  3. Add Etrain99 to Rail
  4. no, I'm pretty open minded and I won't do this.
    Add elusively to Rail
  5. i just vomited a little
    Add cjcut to Rail
  6. Add LizardBoy to Rail
  7. Guilty of the red goatee. A mixture of sand, blood, and vagina juice in my mouth tasted yummy.

She usually insists that I dont go down there. I say fuck it. I like to taste what I fuck.
    Add hoosierdaddy to Rail
  8. Just keep the tongue around the button....not too bad.
    Add Zarpheous to Rail
  9. I've done this toward the end of my gf's period. Wasn't bad, but then again, I kind of like the taste of blood so maybe not for everyone. That &quot;flicked the string around&quot; bit was helllllllaaaa gross tho, ur a sicko OP
    Add Lord Supremo to Rail
    Originally Posted by Zarpheous View Post

Just keep the tongue around the button....not too bad.

yea. thats what im thinking, but always get carried away...
    Add hoosierdaddy to Rail
  11. Add cjcut to Rail
  12. Okay, I'm all for eating some vag. Just about nothing I like more then latching onto a cute chicks clit like I'm dying of dehydration. Hell, you can eat and drink at the same time!

But, no. Gross. Just no.
    (I'm trying to convince some of my friends to eat pussy, but he's a pussy himself and won't do it. I think that's a sign of being teh ghey, right?)
    Add Dr.GHouse to Rail
  13. congrats on finding a way to distract the grammar police.
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
    Originally Posted by Dr.GHouse View Post

Okay, I'm all for eating some vag. Just about nothing I like more then latching onto a cute chicks clit like I'm dying of dehydration. Hell, you can eat and drink at the same time!

But, no. Gross. Just no.
    (I'm trying to convince some of my friends to eat pussy, but he's a pussy himself and won't do it. I think that's a sign of being teh ghey, right?)

I was always against eating a girl out and then i was like fuck it lets try it and ever since then my thoughts have completely changed. I can see why dudes wouldn't do it but once you try it .. its a pretty good time. Just gotta go for it. Grip it and rip it baby!
    Add Etrain99 to Rail
  15. &quot;i am the clit master&quot;

Add quietwinner to Rail
  16. Someone misses Pic of the day....
    Add BigA524 to Rail
    Originally Posted by quietwinner View Post

&quot;i am the clit <strike>master </strike>commander&quot;

fyp
    Add MUPokerPlayer to Rail

Gotta be black. Most black guys are revolted at the thought of eating pussy...
    Add JRoth15 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Etrain99 View Post

Okay, I'm all for eating some vag. Just about nothing I like more then latching onto a cute chicks clit like I'm dying of dehydration. Hell, you can eat and drink at the same time!

But, no. Gross. Just no.

I was always against eating a girl out and then i was like fuck it lets try it and ever since then my thoughts have completely changed. I can see why dudes wouldn't do it but once you try it .. its a pretty good time. Just gotta go for it. Grip it and rip it baby!

Probably true! I know I was fckin' hooked after my first time! I liked the idea of it but once you put that shit into action...it's addicting!

When you got some cute to hawt chick fckin' moaning your name, screaming YES YES YES OMG FUCK YES!, and clutching the sheets and convulsing with your tongue in her vag...that shit is fucking AWESOME!

READ THIS CLOSELY LADIES! REAL MEN EAT PUSSY! (And fucking LOVE it!)
    Add Dr.GHouse to Rail
    Originally Posted by JRoth15 View Post

Gotta be black. Most black guys are revolted at the thought of eating pussy...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

Damn...you're good! (More like dark brown, or just brown, but yeah...)
    Add Dr.GHouse to Rail
  21. I was out last weekend and hooked up with a cute 21 year old...... pretty face, nice body and amazing titties.

Took her back to mine and was shocked to discover she had a full blown bush. I'm not talking about some strip that hadnt been shaved in a few weeks either. I seriously dont think she'd ever shaven........ It almsot ruined a great night!
    Add moscow01 to Rail
    Originally Posted by moscow01 View Post

I was out last weekend and hooked up with a cute 21 year old...... pretty face, nice body and amazing titties.

Took her back to mine and was shocked to discover she had a full blown bush. I'm not talking about some strip that hadnt been shaved in a few weeks either. I seriously dont think she'd ever shaven........ It almsot ruined a great night!

AWWWWWW!!! That is fucking awful! I've had that once and as much as I love doing it I could not go down on her....just hit and she drove me home. She had a monster bush...sfgross. (Yup...she was driving! It was pretty sweet. No road head but got road hand.)
    Add Dr.GHouse to Rail
    Originally Posted by MUPokerPlayer View Post

Originally Posted by quietwinner View Post

&quot;i am the clit <STRIKE>master </STRIKE>commander&quot;

fyp

damnit, knew that didnt sound right.

Add quietwinner to Rail
  24. it really isn't that bad... just gets you a little cotton mouth (pun intended)
    Thread StarterAdd TheGarbageMan to Rail
  25. Add ccm to Rail
  26. Not the first time at all I've been called a vampire and tbh I think there's a little bit of truth to it...I used to pick my scabs all the time for no reason other than making myself bleed so i could suck it up
    Add Lord Supremo to Rail

no.* Gross.* Just no

Add pigalet42 to Rail