[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

Originally Posted by kowboy8686 View Post

ohh yes yes yes it is. im willing to bet on it.

with in a year, airborne ebola will be evident. i will bet on it, and i will bet big on it.

How much we betting? I'll bet $500. What kind of odds do you want to give me?
    Add Gronksknee to Rail
  2. I will also bet against kowboy's biblical doomsday predictions.
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail
  3. I'll take all your bets. I say it's already airborne.
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail
  4. link?
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail
    Originally Posted by Hank H1LL View Post

link?

Bets first then link
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail
    Originally Posted by RichardHurtz View Post

I'll take all your bets. I say it's already airborne.

Your angles. I like them.
    Add Niceguy to Rail
  7. oh, puns.
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail
  8. http://healthmap.org/site/diseasedai...irborne-112112

Although the article says this does not prove airborne I say it is
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail
  9. suspected ebola cases in philippines.
    Add cchan to Rail
    Originally Posted by Niceguy View Post

Your angles. I like them.

Mr Richard is trying to angle with this: http://scienceblogs.com/aetiology/20...isnt-airborne/
    Add Gronksknee to Rail
  11. Wish I never had my spleen removed
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail
    Originally Posted by cchan View Post

suspected ebola cases in philippines.

Manny paquicio one time
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail
    Originally Posted by RichardHurtz View Post

Manny paquicio one time

wtf lolz where did that C come from??? Pah-kwee-see-yo??
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
    Originally Posted by EyeKnows View Post

lol.

I have a feeling you were saving that for a couple of days now, wp sir.

just one of those lucky ones that flew into my brain
    Add userid363 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Gronksknee View Post

How much we betting? I'll bet $500. What kind of odds do you want to give me?

odds your ass. ill put 2k in escrow with wacky or blonde or wanna and take $500 minimum bets on it. str8 up.

any blah blah blah mutation or different strains of ebola that are explained by the state sponsored media is a win for me.

ebola is ebola. if they call it green guava ebola or some bs its a win for me. if ebola is tacked onto the name i win.

1 full year time frame, escrow due in full by sept 20th, then i ship my half. if 2k is not in by the 20th, its off entirely.

stupid and morbid thing to bet on, but if it will shut these idiots up that think the tv, cdc, who, is telling them the truth it will be worth it.

give me 4 to 1 and ill also bet that there are "camps" or "centers" with people under INVOLUNTARY quarantine being held there because of this disease, or refusal to take mandatory vaccinations, ect, related to this disease, with in 18 months.

4 to 1 is a gift. yall come and get it! oi.

thats 2 bets, 4k up, and NO buyouts.
    Add kowboy8686 to Rail

odds your ass. ill put 2k in escrow with wacky or blonde or wanna and take $500 minimum bets on it. str8 up.

any blah blah blah mutation or different strains of ebola that are explained by the state sponsored media is a win for me.

ebola is ebola. if they call it green guava ebola or some bs its a win for me. if ebola is tacked onto the name i win.

1 full year time frame, escrow due in full by sept 20th, then i ship my half. if 2k is not in by the 20th, its off entirely.

stupid and morbid thing to bet on, but if it will shut these idiots up that think the tv, cdc, who, is telling them the truth it will be worth it.

give me 4 to 1 and ill also bet that there are "camps" or "centers" with people under INVOLUNTARY quarantine being held there because of this disease, or refusal to take mandatory vaccinations, ect, related to this disease, with in 18 months.

4 to 1 is a gift. yall come and get it! oi.

thats 2 bets, 4k up, and NO buyouts.

Not doing 4-1. Also, airborne Ebola would have have to be a documented case of airborne transmission between two humans, in the same sense that the common cold or the flu is called airborne(aka, someone coughs up puss and it gets into someone else's mouth who has open sores, and thus gets Ebola, would not count. Nor any derivation of it)
    Add Gronksknee to Rail

Not doing 4-1

Bitch you ain't takin any bet. Get um kowboy
    Add KA_Spirit to Rail

Not doing 4-1. Also, airborne Ebola would have have to be a documented case of airborne transmission between two humans, in the same sense that the common cold or the flu is called airborne(aka, someone coughs up puss and it gets into someone else's mouth who has open sores, and thus gets Ebola, would not count. Nor any derivation of it)

airborne is airborne. airborne between ANY species, or from one species to another, is proof of the disease being transmittable through the air.

this would be a win for the ebola long bets.
    Add kowboy8686 to Rail
  19. Odds that the do gooder DR or his assistant dies
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail
  20. kowboy how did your Four Blood Moons bet turn out?
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail

kowboy how did your Four Blood Moons bet turn out?

are you trying to save face hank? send your money to one of the chosen mods...

also pull up the four blood moons and lets all go take a look at where or how i was wrong.
    Edited By: kowboy8686 Aug 4th, 2014 at 04:37 AM
    Add kowboy8686 to Rail
  22. I did pull it up and read the OP. you said something was supposed to happen on April 15 and you were going to take "any and all bets."

your bet is retarded because you don't understand what airborne means wrt ebola.
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail

I did pull it up and read the OP. you said something was supposed to happen on April 15 and you were going to take "any and all bets."

your bet is retarded because you don't understand what airborne means wrt ebola.

youre lying.
    Add kowboy8686 to Rail

according to nasa the next will occur begging april 15 AND it will take place on 4 jewish high holidays IN A ROW! the odds of this are beyond belief...

imo something unmistakably historical is going down with israel or jews or both in this time frame. i wont argue it but i will accept ALL BETS.

can't wait for your next prediction.
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail

Giants/Bills o37 tonight

Add SpankyHamm to Rail

the time frame STARTED april 15th and goes through the fall of 2015. dummy.

any news out of israel so far?
    Add kowboy8686 to Rail

I did pull it up and read the OP. you said something was supposed to happen on April 15 and you were going to take "any and all bets."

This. The definition I gave him is what normal people refer when they talk about a virus going airborne.
    Add Gronksknee to Rail

the time frame STARTED april 15th and goes through the fall of 2015. dummy.

any news out of israel so far?

Just some hapless children being killed by Hamas
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail
  29. kowboy's prediction thread:

this lunar 4 times eclipse has happened 3 times in the last 500 years. the first time 1492 jews were exiled from spain, persecuted and many killed.

the second time, 1948 israel became a state.

the 3rd time, the 6 day war took place and israel won against all odds.....

real life:

What is unusual about this month's lunar eclipse is that it is the first of a series of four total lunar eclipses in a row. Called a tetrad, such a series of four total eclipses in a row is a fairly rare event. The last such series happened in the years 2003 and 2004. It will only occur seven more times in the current century. So while a tetrad of total lunar eclipses is somewhat rare, it is not extraordinarily so, and probably nothing to make a fuss about.

http://www.space.com/25409-four-bloo...r-eclipse.html

Edited By: Hank H1LL Aug 4th, 2014 at 04:56 AM
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail

This. The definition I gave him is what normal people refer when they talk about a virus going airborne.

okay knee maybe we should look at the definition of "airborne"?
    Add kowboy8686 to Rail