[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. I was skeptical for a long time but i finally ordered my electronic cigarette.

Got it on Friday.

Havent had a single real cigarette since friday morning. I usually smoke a pack of Kamel Reds a day.

I know these things havent been approved by te FDA or anythig but I cant imagine these are worse then real cigarettes. These have no tobacco, tar, chemicals, just nicotine.

Who knows.

Ill prolly grow an exrta toe soon or something.
    Add samhall to Rail
  2. What's a Kamel? are those like Camels?
    Add jcpeace to Rail
  3. Link? Cost? More info?
    Add ilovescotch to Rail
  4. Did you do any research before taking up the electronic cigarette?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_cigarette

no thanks
    Add hldngaflush to Rail
  5. I have Green Smoke and am a big fan...haven't had a cig since I got it about a month and a half ago. The best thing is that when I make my next order I will decrease nicotine levels and slowly get away from smoking altogether
    Add L0bstaM0bsta to Rail
    Originally Posted by jcpeace View Post

What's a Kamel? are those like Camels?

google kamel
    Add t4a2n0kk to Rail
  7. lol @ using wikipedia as your source for "research."
    Add rohanzsta to Rail

I dont know the exacty history of Kamels, but the back says "Back for no good reason after 80 years except they taste good." And they do, they really do.

And yes I looked into these for almost a year before getting one.

I know they seems sketchy and all that, and they may be, but how can they possibly be worse then a real cigarette?

I have a friend that lives in Europe and I asked a few of his friends about them. One dude has been smoking these for 2 years and he says he has had a single problem with them and he feels healthier then ever before...

I guess we will see, and I will keep people updated.
    Thread StarterAdd samhall to Rail
  9. from what ive seen, they are expensive
    Add wwe_freak_88 to Rail
  10. ive gone threw 4-5. they work great at the whole not smoking part, but break soooo fkng easy its tarded. puff'n in non smoking establishments and cabz pwns tho.
    Add just-jOHnny to Rail
    Originally Posted by rohanzsta View Post

lol @ using wikipedia as your source for "research."

generally I use wikipedia because it produces a lot of links to sites where i can 'research' in the references section at the bottom, so yea ...
    Add hldngaflush to Rail
  12. Ill be spending about $50 bucks a month... Way cheaper then a pack a day.
    Thread StarterAdd samhall to Rail
  13. I have had mine several months no new toes yet

I do seem to have a new growth of feathers I cant explain

I like mine a lot
    Add towman1 to Rail
  14. my prof uses those e-cig's and even showed/used it in class to demonstrate the other day.
    Add eastontracks to Rail
    Add jeppg1111 to Rail
  16. What crazy electric things are they going to make next. Electric condoms that stimulate both partners while having sex?
    Add wantagolf to Rail
    Originally Posted by hldngaflush View Post

Did you do any research before taking up the electronic cigarette?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_cigarette

no thanks

i did not see anything really bad about them on that page. google real cigs for a comparision, then tell me which is worse.
    Add sol160 to Rail
  18. Most threads about these have been positive, so I'm thinking about getting one. Can someone one, preferable from a site that ships to Europe.
    Add Scha to Rail
  19. Hidden video of OP:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OiqfGVmBD6U&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OiqfGVmBD6U&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" mce_src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OiqfGVmBD6U&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>
    Add Tim Lock to Rail
    Originally Posted by towman1 View Post

I have had mine several months no new toes yet

I do seem to have a new growth of feathers I cant explain

I like mine a lot

I sent you a PM
    Add jbgoree to Rail

Krusty Brand Kamel Cigarettes, made with Tomacco
    Add Moosebabies to Rail
  22. I'm very interested in these e-cigs. Just checked on Google and it doesnt appear that they are legal/approved for sale in Canada. There is a Canadian &quot;e-cig&quot; website.

My wife and i both smoke a pack a day and that amounts to around $120 CDN per week which is just stupid. Not to mention the health aspect of smoking.

If they're good enough for you and the Towman, they're good enough for me.
    Did you just order it on line and if so, from who?
    Add saxman to Rail
  23. I got mine from the mall 3 months ago Sax it was $129.00 and is brand name Quantum
    Add towman1 to Rail
  24. Thanks Tow, i'll start looking around. I got a script from my doc for some meds to help quitting but i've heard too many horror stories about side effects.
    Add saxman to Rail