[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Such a tough choice, but I think I lean toward funnel cakes.

2. funnel cakes > elephant ears

i'm a little bit scared of fair food though, just cause those booths don't look very sanitary

3. not a tough choice at all... funnel cakes have been pwning hard for hundreds of years.. gg ee's
  4. that looks very yummy, how hard could that be to make... i am going to go try it

5. can i come over when you make it plz, lots of powdered sugar too plz
  6. you cant front on elephant ears

7. funnel cakes have more surface area and therefor more crunchity goodness
  8. This thread seems quite dominated by Washington people. That being said have any of you been to Lakefair in my fair hometown of Oly, if so this debate is nul and void, the answer is Elephant Ears.
  9. If you have the oil and ability to fry them then they are pretty simple to make..basically eggs and flour and a few other basic ingredients..sooo good if you add cinnamon, honey, powdered sugar after it comes out of the fryer
  10. sry never heard of it

11. i used to live by the thurston county fairgrounds in elementary school good times

12. i pretty much always have everything on hand to make everything... i like to cook

13. lol Lacey suxs. And how does blufferchic not know about Lakefair, such a Wa poser.
  14. i am a transplant, been here 7 years, i have only been to the puyallup fair

i have also never been to levanworth (sp?) and have wanted to go for many years, and just haven't done it

15. YOU CAN DO IT IN A TRUCK, YOU CAN DO IT IN A GALLUP, YOU CAN DO IT IN A BEAT SO YOUR HEART WON'T PALPITATE

JUST DON'T BE LATE

DO THE PUYALLUP

Fairs suck. Issaquah Salmon Days FTW.

16. Olympia/Lacey here. I go down to lakefair at least once every year. Demo burger with cheese FTW.
  17. Nadatell= new favorite poster. Demo burger is the greatest thing in the history of life.
  18. Funnel Cakes over Beaver Tails, er, uh...elephant ears, anyday.