[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. I'm glad that Diz shredded that p.o.s.

looking forward to hearing DNA's bars
    Add MustbeMoore to Rail
  2. Line of the battle:

"You just a funny guy/With peanut butter brown honey eyes"

lol

Thread StarterAdd Paki_Poker to Rail
    Originally Posted by sssssssivarT View Post

lol canibus is the nut worst rapper ever i can hadrly get through his first round
    keeps brining up eminem even though he got murked by him

He can't battle rap but to say he is the nut low of all time would be like comparing him to you based on your posts, I'm sure you are good at other things, posting is not one of them. Fact of the matter is despite embarrassing himself in the battle arena he is one of the all time greats and completely underrated. I'd be willing to be you have never listened to any of his shit off of rip the jacker, 2000 bc, mic club or any of his "freestyles" or guest appearances. YouTube the song "beasts from the east" from the lost boyz featuring redman and canibus and tell me that's not some of the sickest 50 bars ever written. Also YouTube "oh no" freestyle featuring pacman or poet laureate 2 and tell me that's the work of the "worst rapper" ever.
    Edited By: IX Equilibrium Jun 18th, 2012 at 05:08 AM
    Add IX Equilibrium to Rail
  4. Okay well maybe not the worst rapper, but a true lyricist would never let that happen to them in a battle, it was honestly terrible he had at least weeks to prepare and everything sounded like it was off the top of his had and it was terrible I have friends that can freestyle of the top better than he did with weeks to prepare. so maybe hes not the worst but he is definitely no where near the best rappers not even in the top 20.
    Add sssssssivarT to Rail
    Originally Posted by IX Equilibrium View Post

He can't battle rap but to say he is the nut low of all time would be like comparing him to you based on your posts, I'm sure you are good at other things, posting is not one of them. Fact of the matter is despite embarrassing himself in the battle arena he is one of the all time greats and completely underrated. I'd be willing to be you have never listened to any of his shit off of rip the jacker, 2000 bc, mic club or any of his "freestyles" or guest appearances. YouTube the song "beasts from the east" from the lost boyz featuring redman and canibus and tell me that's not some of the sickest 50 bars ever written. Also YouTube "oh no" freestyle featuring pacman or poet laureate 2 and tell me that's the work of the "worst rapper" ever.

Canibus,although talented, is not underrated IMO. If you listen to his content (granted I haven't heard a great deal of it) is about how hypothetically tough he is. While this is a part of nearly every MC's catalog,I don't think you're best work should be in this arena because of what a basic prerequisite it is for most rappers.

I'm sure he has songs that are about other things than himself, but I haven't personally heard them, or thought his style was abnormal enough to send me looking deeper into his work.

I think what he did against Diz doesn't reflect on his rapping skills as much as it does how much he cares about hip hop these days. It was extremely disrespectful and I think getting as embarrassed as I'm sure he was, fits the crime.

Who's Diz battling next?
    Add MustbeMoore to Rail
  6. Geoff listen to the songs I mentioned. Also "100bars" "buckingham palace" "hot 97 freestyle" reAlly the list goes on and on. He is insanely talented.
  7. I checked out "Beasts from the East", "oh no" freestyle, and "Buckingham Palace" and they are exactly what I was saying in my previous post. His raps are all about what a bad ass he is, but aren't a cohesive story. It's a bunch of unconnected bars that while good themselves don't work as a whole piece. That's why, imo, he isn't a top MC. It's much easier to write a stanza with a single good metaphor, as opposed to telling a story littered with metaphors that work as a whole song.

I'm not saying you are wrong in your opinion, I just think that from what I think makes a good MC he doesn't come close to guys i've mentioned in threads before (Brother Ali, Atmosphere,etc)
    Add MustbeMoore to Rail
    Originally Posted by MangosPapa View Post

good doc on one of the greatest battles ever.

I laughed so hard at this videoed I had no idea that's who Kanye was talking about
    Add acp to Rail
  9. just watched the DNA battle and was not let done. that guy is so fucking talented
    Add MustbeMoore to Rail
  10. It's pretty obvious that drugs have ruined Canibus's brain and he only did this for the money because he's desperate at this point in his life. Saying anything else is not understanding what's going on there - case closed. That said, I'm gonna post some of my favorite battles too.
    Add BreakEvenFish to Rail
  11. 3 pages and not a single Hollow Da Don mention. The fuck is going on here? Philly Swain always comes nice, too.

Hollow buries him in OT.

No Passwurdz mentions either. He destroys Daylyt in this promo and Daylyt is overrated as fuck - nothing but video game or cartoon punchlines.

Blackheart Adonis. Really creative metaphors and part of Conceited's crew.

I could post a dozen more but I won't.
    Add BreakEvenFish to Rail
  12. WOW, I cant believe theres a thread on this here. Dopeness hahaha
    Add The Saurus to Rail
  13. all i know is there is no way in hell that cortez came even close to winning.. lol at it being close..

Add Demitrius100 to Rail
  14. Someone posted a video, not in this thread I dont think, of a white kid poss wearing camo rapping about saving his buddy. I think he was on a bike at one point. Anyone know that video?
    Add deadlycity to Rail
    Originally Posted by The Saurus View Post

WOW, I cant believe theres a thread on this here. Dopeness hahaha

0% chance you are actually the saurus
  16. 100% chance youre wrong
    Add The Saurus to Rail
  17. Just tweet "What up OT" and we'll believe you
    Add KingPariah to Rail
  18. if that really is Pete that would be bad ass

has anyone watched the battles from WD3?
    Add MustbeMoore to Rail

19. Edited By: HeyNiceAscot Sep 7th, 2012 at 07:16 PM
    Add HeyNiceAscot to Rail
    Originally Posted by BreakEvenFish View Post

Blackheart Adonis. Really creative metaphors and part of Conceited's crew.

Head and shoulders above the rest in this thread. That was awesome. Thanks for posting.
    Add CayneB to Rail
  21. Its really me, just hit me on twiiter whenever & i'll gladly confirm. Ive been way more involved in poker than battling since this year's series. Sick upswing too after the Main
    Add The Saurus to Rail
    Originally Posted by KingPariah View Post

Just tweet "What up OT" and we'll believe you

done deal
    Add The Saurus to Rail
  23. my twiiter is @TheSaurus831 btw
    Add The Saurus to Rail
  24. welcome to OT. this place will make you epicier.
    Add BulldogCafe to Rail
  25. The Saurus ‏@TheSaurus831
    I guess some heads on the pocketfives forums dont actually think its me posting on there. so- Whatup OT

so sick
    Add MustbeMoore to Rail
  26. gl against Ness
    Add MustbeMoore to Rail
  27. Add UncleLeo to Rail
  28. I feel like poRich won. A lot of Diz's lines could have been completely interchangeable with anyone standing in front of him. Dizaster is no doubt one of the best but his recent battle against Manaz was way better material than against Rich imo. I just don't think he did enough to take the title from Rich.

fwiw I also think Diz lost to DNA
    Add MustbeMoore to Rail

29. You know this. Justice is probably the illest emcee, bends words to flow and heads above on the rebuttles, wish he battled more.

Add rungoodmuch to Rail
  30. The Saurus postin in OT is like a FUCKING dream to me...
    Now I hope I have a dream I'm fuckin that little gymnast teen

Seriously..

Respect to the champ no doubt
    But post some pics of the last girl you banged or GTFO
    Add Edub to Rail
Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 41 2 3 4