[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. (pouty lips strippah)

She got up early in the morning to get some water and spilled it on the couch, She removed the couch cushions and found a thong in the couch... It didnt go over so well...

edit**
    EXGF

thong owner.

Sorry no pics of thong
    Add buchiYAYO to Rail
  2. pics of thong needed
    Add joeschmo to Rail
  3. ^^^Yes. pics of ex, chick that wore the thong the ex found, the thong itself, the couch and the glass of water that was spilled on said couch for your thread to be valid.
    Add jcpeace to Rail
  4. buchiFROST

randomYAYO

Hey, at least you didn't get arrested.
    Add Tim Lock to Rail
  5. you actually see her spill the water, or did she just jaybone your couch and try and play it off?

lol at the ex gettin her pannies in a bunch cause she found some other chick's that way.
    Add Reech to Rail
  6. Add Reech to Rail
  7. I can honestly say I've never LEFT my thongs in a guy's couch... wtf?
    Add TexasGal to Rail
  8. it can't be racist..I have the token white guy in the back....all good here. = )
    Add Sandman_Good to Rail
  9. Add HK_MP5N to Rail
  10. I have a couch.
    Add Sandman_Good to Rail
  11. 2, 1
    Add jcpeace to Rail
    Originally Posted by jcpeace View Post

2, 1

Add pharreal87 to Rail
  13. def keep the thong owner... get some more of those bitches... start a collection
    Add I_Blade_U to Rail
  14. Add Utried to Rail
  15. Did you at least split your 7/11 Big Bite with her?
    Add Sandman_Good to Rail
  16. Tell her they were your thongs. Problem solved.
    Add TexasGal to Rail
  17. Ha nah, she took me out to dinner and paid, then HBO shows with some dutch masters, then secksy time, then sleep, then an early morning busted yelling match (that was really jsut her yelling)
    Thread StarterAdd buchiYAYO to Rail
  18. secksy time had to be the best followed very cloely by dutch master time
    Add I_Blade_U to Rail
    Originally Posted by buchiYAYO View Post

Ha nah, she took me out to dinner and paid, then HBO shows with some dutch masters, then secksy time, then sleep, then an early morning busted yelling match (that was really jsut her yelling)

This is when you say..."as long as that ex is before gf..you can't say shit" Then ask her to try em on.

works like a charm.
    Add Sandman_Good to Rail
  20. I remember you posting thong owner's pic in like 2007.. You had a thong in your couch for 2 years?

doubt you're real.
    Add Niceguy to Rail
    Originally Posted by Niceguy View Post

I remember you posting thong owner's pic in like 2007.. You had a thong in your couch for 2 years?

doubt you're real.

Nah man. i hold on to my stable. My firends call me the recycler...

Funny side story, thong owner and Quatro mom were at a bar a few weeks ago and relized they both still fuck me and niether of em seem to care. Thong owner said "that motherfucker keeps all his ex's in his back pocket"

I have a couple others I recycle regularly as well. the current population of my stable is 4.

Originally Posted by Niceguy View Post

I remember you posting thong owner's pic in like 2007.. You had a thong in your couch for 2 years?

doubt you're real.

i hold on to my stable. the current population of my stable is 4.

Haaay...
    Add TexasGal to Rail
  23. I dont wear shirts that tight but ive def woke up next to some things that looked similar

I have a couple others I recycle regularly as well. the current population of my stable is 4.

Buchiyayo is..... the HORSEFACE WHISPERER
    Add Futon to Rail

I dont wear shirts that tight

Is keeping girls in your "stable" new slang for keeping them around even though you're not officially dating? I just want to make sure I'm up-to-date on my ebonics fo shizzle homie, ya heard.... Thanks! ;)
    Add TexasGal to Rail
    Originally Posted by TXGal141 View Post

I dont wear shirts that tight

Is keeping girls in your "stable" new slang for keeping them around even though you're not officially dating? I just want to make sure I'm up-to-date on my ebonics fo shizzle homie, ya heard.... Thanks! ;)

Pretty much this
  27. Stable is a list of girls that you have fucked, and can fuck again on short notice.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  28. Who needs Urban Dictionary when you have OT? tyty.
    Add TexasGal to Rail