[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

  1. She's a big Patriots fan and made a bet on the Pats:

    http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/ma...sEnabled=false

    The glorious result:



  2. haha she has the most fucked up belly button ive ever seen

    3/10

    WOULDNT BANG.
    Edited By: smokerock247 Feb 8th, 2012 at 03:44 PM
    Reason: ALSO, THAT LITTLE GIRL IN THE GIF LOOKS WAY TOO EXCITED, FUTURE DYKE IMO (not that there's anything wrong with that tho)
  3. sweet.

    in before someone says something stupid about her navel.
    Edited By: EyeKnows Feb 8th, 2012 at 04:30 PM
  4.  
    Originally Posted by smokerock247 View Post

    haha she has the most fucked up belly button ive ever seen

    3/10

    WOULDNT BANG.

    I've found you somewhat amusing and tolerable until this post. YSSCKY
  5. Wht the fuck would anyone bet against ELI and the Gmen Easiest money ever !!!!! All playoffs
  6. She's too skinny for SC. In case you have not noticed, he likes fattys.
     
  7. That's the Tebow chick.
  8.  
    Originally Posted by smokerock247 View Post

    haha she has the most fucked up belly button ive ever seen

    3/10

    WOULDNT BANG.

    Ive never commented on any of your troll posts up till this point, but you got to give it a rest. Youre trying way too hard. I know your goal is to make each thread about you, but its finally starting to get old and annoying.

    That said, I'd snap marry her.
  9.  
    Originally Posted by smokerock247 View Post

    haha she has the most fucked up belly button ive ever seen

    3/10

    WOULDNT BANG.

    i love it. herpes over here has high standards but married a fat fuck.

    hes either one giant level or a pathetic pile of shit. well i guess both of those intertwine with eachother dont they?
  10. Simply fabulous
  11.  
    Originally Posted by Lameass_ View Post

    i love it. herpes over here has high standards but married a fat fuck.

    hes either one giant level or a pathetic pile of shit. well i guess both of those intertwine with eachother dont they?

    Wait, I thought his wife was a kate upton lookalike? She's fat? Plz explain.
  12.  
    Originally Posted by smokerock247 View Post

    haha she has the most fucked up belly button ive ever seen

    3/10

    WOULDNT BANG.

    Who the fuck is this guy and why the fuck are you the first response to every thread I open this morning? Back away from the mouse bud, you sound like an idiot.
  13. FANTASTIC!
  14.  
    Originally Posted by smokerock247 View Post

    haha she has the most fucked up belly button ive ever seen

    3/10

    WOULDNT BANG.

  15. Thats a pretty sick blue steel
  16. pats lose. we win
  17.  
    Originally Posted by darkhorse94 View Post

    I've found you somewhat amusing and tolerable until this post. YSSCKY


     
    Originally Posted by killingbird View Post

    She's too skinny for SC. In case you have not noticed, he likes fattys.


     
    Originally Posted by Jaybone2315 View Post

    Ive never commented on any of your troll posts up till this point, but you got to give it a rest. Youre trying way too hard. I know your goal is to make each thread about you, but its finally starting to get old and annoying.

    That said, I'd snap marry her.


     
    Originally Posted by Lameass_ View Post

    i love it. herpes over here has high standards but married a fat fuck.

    hes either one giant level or a pathetic pile of shit. well i guess both of those intertwine with eachother dont they?


     
    Originally Posted by voorh33s View Post

    Wait, I thought his wife was a kate upton lookalike? She's fat? Plz explain.


     
    Originally Posted by Diggity D View Post

    Who the fuck is this guy and why the fuck are you the first response to every thread I open this morning? Back away from the mouse bud, you sound like an idiot.


     
    Originally Posted by shallowcal View Post




    .gif related, its me fuckin stylin on all you haters

    nh gg ul
    Edited By: smokerock247 Feb 8th, 2012 at 05:42 PM

  18. the girl in the red jacket behind her looks a bit disappointed
     
  19. the last little shrug is percs

    a+
    1
  20. I would def snap marry that broad.
  21. do want
  22. She has been so fine for so many years now.
  23.  
    Originally Posted by smokerock247 View Post

    haha she has the most fucked up belly button ive ever seen

    3/10

    WOULDNT BANG.

    wouldnt bang = enjoys the butt sex w the man butthole
    Edited By: Sportbike33 Feb 8th, 2012 at 07:04 PM
  24.  
    Originally Posted by smokerock247 View Post

    haha she has the most fucked up belly button ive ever seen

    3/10

    WOULDNT BANG.

    If it was a dude or his "wide belt" Wife he would hit it.
  25. WTF did i miss?

    when did it become common knowledge that smokecock's wife is a beast?
  26. +15 lbs and she could be perfect.

    8.9333 /10
     
  27. honestly....... even gay dudes want to
  28. i'd hit it
  29. Thread needs more love dot org

    http://www.pocketfives.com/f13/would...32/index3.html

    do you use the same rope on the whale as the cat? LOL
  30.  
    Originally Posted by Hughes4 View Post

    pats lose. we win

    +100000