[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

Originally Posted by Mr Galt View Post

look for a closing price at or near 40. no way that the company should be worth more than JP Morgan that booked three times the profits last year.

I was off by $1.77.
  2. Zuck's net worth has dropped $2,000,000,000 so far today.
  3. Alright experts... you whiffed hard on what you thought this stock would do out the gates. Whats the bottom here?
  4. $15
  5. Will trade in the 20s next week. Stay tuned.
    Originally Posted by MUPokerPlayer View Post

Zuck's net worth has dropped $2,000,000,000 so far today.

I took that as a given considering he got married over the weekend. lol
  7. looks like the lack of interest in FB at these prices is good for AAPL - i think there may have been some AAPL selling off due to people raising money in anticipation of a FB run up.
  8. Is it too early to make fun of my friends that put as much money as they could on the Facebook stock when it opened the other day?
    Originally Posted by KingPariah View Post

Is it too early to make fun of my friends that put as much money as they could on the Facebook stock when it opened the other day?

Hell no make fun of them, I would have been doing it from the second they told me.
    Originally Posted by perma_tilt View Post

Hell no make fun of them, I would have been doing it from the second they told me.

Well I pretty much did but now I want to rub it in. They asked me if I wanted to buy some shares with them and I told them to fuck off cause I like my money
  11. It's pretty funny every CNBC article about FB stock has the comments turned off.
  12. So Zuckerberg is losing 2 billion a day? Lol :/
    Originally Posted by TClermont View Post

So Zuckerberg is losing 2 billion a day? Lol :/

It's not actual wealth, it's all virtual currency. Don't feel too bad.
  14. couple more weeks and he'll be on OT looking for degen lifestyle advice
  15. I'm just guessing but he really didn't need the extra cash to begin with. I iamgine he will kand on his feet no matter how much the stock ultimately trades at
    Originally Posted by undertheradar View Post

I'm just guessing but he really didn't need the extra cash to begin with. I iamgine he will kand on his feet no matter how much the stock ultimately trades at

17. leave your sarcasm meter on please
  18. Zuck is a genius....got married right after the IPO to lock his wealth from FB and not have to deal woth bs when he gets divorced. Holy shit is this guy owning the world
    Originally Posted by Unforseen View Post

Zuck is a genius....got married right after the IPO to lock his wealth from FB and not have to deal woth bs when he gets divorced. Holy shit is this guy owning the world

California though.
  20. Know what half of $20 billion is?

More than you can spend x5

The game is over he won.
    Originally Posted by gamblingfun View Post

Know what half of $20 billion is?

More than you can spend x5

The game is over he won.

If this is winning then I wanna lose.

22. LOL - just goes to show you when you have more money than god, what people think of you just doesn't matter
  23. Interesting Morgan Stanley analyst was slashing revenue estimates.

http://m.cnbc.com/us_news/47517446/1
  24. I always thought he was gay. I still think he is.
    Originally Posted by Unforseen View Post

Zuck is a genius....got married right after the IPO to lock his wealth from FB and not have to deal woth bs when he gets divorced. Holy shit is this guy owning the world

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/22/te...imes&seid=auto
  26. Glad I declined buying initially but may jump on some if they get low enough

And Unforseen u delete me from FB??
    Originally Posted by Popperhead View Post

Glad I declined buying initially but may jump on some if they get low enough

And Unforseen u delete me from FB??

28. Lol not really I have no problem asking him. We've actually hung out numerous times and even if he did delete im sure we will again. I was mainly asking cause I wanted to see TSXXX get pwned
  29. That pic is certainly one of the top 5 signs a guy is still in the closet. If you aren't attracted to any woman, may as well find a nice one.
Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 52 3 4 5