Originally Posted by Popperhead View Post

Lol not really I have no problem asking him. We've actually hung out numerous times and even if he did delete im sure we will again. I was mainly asking cause I wanted to see TSXXX get pwned

nah brah i deactivated it for a bit until june 2

it was basically me saying "tomorrow is fb's best day in history" and tsxxx immed commenting 'why?'. First response after that was *facepalm*
    Add Unforseen to Rail
  2. damn I saw its worth went from like 105 B to 66?

what is happening? how could that be?
    did it just open way too high?
    Add Hughes4 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Hughes4 View Post

damn I saw its worth went from like 105 B to 66?

what is happening? how could that be?
    did it just open way too high?

Yea the valuation was just way off I think

Add OneTime_10 to Rail
  4. GS Elevator Gossip ‏@GSElevator
    “Retail investors should be circumspect of any offering they’re able to get their hands on. If you can get it, you don’t want it.” AR
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite

GS Elevator Gossip ‏@GSElevator
    #1: It's the first time anything's ever gone down on Mark Zuckerberg.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    Add Willywoo to Rail
    Originally Posted by Leet8s View Post

Im at work sitting a couple of seats over from the Media trader, gonna be insane.

Guess the closing price game, I say 51.30

How many times has the media trader uttered, 'muppets' since Friday around 11:30?

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/fac...res-2012-05-22

Oh and before anyone says it was in the prospectus, let me just point out that there's blood in the water, and these sales add to the slide of the stock. Imagine if Zuckerburg had said, yes I was going to sale, but I believe in the upside potential of this company and the company as a whole, therefore I'm keeping my shares. He didn't do that so investors will ask themselves do the insiders believe in the upside potential? These sales lead me to believe no they don't, as it looks as if they are locking in profits.
    Edited By: rebelfd May 23rd, 2012 at 01:43 PM
    Add rebelfd to Rail
  6. Whoa whoa whoa, you're telling me Mark Zuckerberg would orchestrate an IPO to lock in tangible worth from his intangible worth and screw over investors?

I for one am shocked. He has always seemed like a stand-up, honest guy.
    Edited By: Niceguy May 23rd, 2012 at 03:04 PM
    Add Niceguy to Rail
    Originally Posted by rebelfd View Post

Oh and before anyone says it was in the prospectus, let me just point out that there's blood in the water, and these sales add to the slide of the stock. Imagine if Zuckerburg had said, yes I was going to sale, but I believe in the upside potential of this company and the company as a whole, therefore I'm keeping my shares. He didn't do that so investors will ask themselves do the insiders believe in the upside potential? These sales lead me to believe no they don't, as it looks as if they are locking in profits.

I figured Zuckerberg is a rational human being so it is logical for him to diversify his wealth.

Peter Thiel was a venture investor, and in the great majority of cases the IPO is the exit strategy. I'm sure when he invested for the first time he hoped for making 10 figures on IPO day.
    Add Unforseen to Rail
  8. Why was this shit not remotely interesting to me in college when I was paying to learn it, now it's fascinating and I spend my days trying to make someone compliment my use of fucking bernaise on a god damned sammich that my jerk off boss sells to some jerk off fat house wife and cuts me in for .0x profit

What is the topic at hand?
    Add sacaniga to Rail
    Originally Posted by sacaniga View Post

What is the topic at hand?

Some people buying stock in some book company
    Add Hughes4 to Rail
  10. Barnes and noble always seems to have a great spot at the front of the mall where you park and have to walk by to get to bath and body works, I think I'm gonna ride heavy on it, maybe fire both barrels and leave a backup to short the IPO if things go south
    Add sacaniga to Rail
  11. you reminded me, ima buy shares of Orange Julius.
    Add Hughes4 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Mr Galt View Post

Will trade in the 20s next week. Stay tuned.

hi der
    Add Mr Galt to Rail
  13. http://seekingalpha.com/article/6337...e?source=yahoo

I wonder how far the lawsuits get.
    Add Niceguy to Rail