[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. Hey Everyone, so i just started getting into Family Guy, American Dad and the Cleveland Show. I really enjoy them, and the humour works for me, although i have to say if i were to rank them, it would be:
    1. family Guy

2. Cleveland Show

3. American Dad.

Maybe im not getting American dad, but i still enjoy it very much.
    I guess if i were to chose my favourite Character from them all it would be ....

Which one is yur favourite guys?
    :)

2. Old Family Guy

Everything else is just atrocious.
  3. Family Guy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.........

4. Family Guy
    Cleveland Show
    Bob's Burger's
    American Dad

5. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........................................
  6. Yes :) Im loving family guy, and i do like The Cleveland Show, I find Clevelands moany, monotone mundane voice and demeanour quite funny, and the little kid is funny.

But American Dad, i like the dad, but the rest of the family are quite boring?

And Damn, yeah, BOBS BURGERS!! I love that show, i should have mentioned that :(
    Edited By: murkmanz Apr 28th, 2012 at 03:14 PM

7. Hello, murkmanz. I, too, enjoy Family Guy, but I have not been able to get much into either American Dad or The Cleveland Show. I also enjoy making my posts flashy with bold and underline. We should hang out sometime.
  8. Personally, I prefer American Dad over Cleveland Show...

Family Guy is #1 though. Though it's not even close to as good as it once was. It's starting to go the Simpsons route for me; alright show, but no longer has the awesomeness that it once did.
    Originally Posted by rocksolid124 View Post

Personally, I prefer American Dad over Cleveland Show...

Family Guy is #1 though. Though it's not even close to as good as it once was. It's starting to go the Simpsons route for me; alright show, but no longer has the awesomeness that it once did.

this
    Originally Posted by rocksolid124 View Post

Personally, I prefer American Dad over Cleveland Show...

Oh damn really? Thats a shame, i was an avid Simpsons fan, but the writing got kinda spewy, and lost its magic, i thought it picked up abit again though?

And as for Family guy, ive only seen like 10 episodes, so ive gone and gotten seasons 1 & 2 to start me off, though my favourite episode so far (from what ive seen already) is 'Three Kings' i thought they were brilliant takes on Stephen Kings 'Shawshank Redemption, Misery, and Stand by me' :)

11. Is it possible to prefer either of those garbage shows to family guy? Even if it's slipping lately, the othe 2 fucking suck.
  12. American dad everytime
  13. Family Guy > American Dad >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Cleveland Show

can't believe all the AD-haters itt, wtf is wrong w ya'll?
    Originally Posted by JKoblyn View Post

Is it possible to prefer either of those garbage shows to family guy? Even if it's slipping lately, the othe 2 fucking suck.

No, it is not possible.
    Originally Posted by EyeKnows View Post

Family Guy > American Dad >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Cleveland Show

This is the truth. I won't say that I think AD is a great show by any stretch of the imagination, but for what it is - a mind numbing comedy cartoon to just waste some time when you've got nothing better to do - it fits its purpose and I enjoy it.
  16. I was 100% sure this thread would be about which one was the worst

Originally Posted by Pker4Dummies View Post

Old Family Guy

Everything else is just atrocious.

+1. End thread.
  18. american dad is awesome.. it really picked up after the first few seasons. it def needs more love. new family guy is terrible as is anything from the cleveland show
    old family guy > new american dad > new family guy > old american dad >>>>>>>>>>>>> cleveland show

exactly this
  20. american dad sucks, about half the episodes have 1 or 2 good 1 liners... the cleveland show is terrible, family guy is far better than both but is obv not what is used to be and most episodes now days are pretty bad

21. Banging Jessica alba

Not banging Jessica alba

AIDS

Rank them
  22. None of the above . . . never cared for ANY of those shows.
  23. American Dad and The Cleveland Show are both awful. I'll give American Dad the edge between the two, but neither is remotely good.

Family Guy rapes obv
  24. They all suck
  25. 1. American Dad
    2. Family Guy

Never seen The Cleveland Show.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  27. new american dad > family guy > old american dad > cleveland show

and clearly roger then stewie are best characters ainec

28. What did everyone think of American Dads episode 'Stans Best Friend'?

29. i cant believe there are serious replies itt. what the fuck ot. this is one of the dumbest things ever. this is on par with 5 mil 5 languages.