[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. So I am sitting in my office and need to let one go...I fire it off and here comes one of my managers. Awkward?

Being as though I am a Department Head, they will not say anything.

Who has their own office at work and how do you judge your timing on "releasing information"?
    Add Circpsycho to Rail
  2. If you hold it in, you will get cancer/AIDS or a combination of both, so obv u gotta let it go

The worst place is in CHURCH...I've let some bombs off in church man they were brutal
    Add Da Donkey to Rail
  3. My 7th grade Latin teacher taught us "'tis better to fart and take the blame, then not to fart and take the pain." Oddly, he didn't teach us to say it in latin.
    Add emcee21 to Rail
  4. Be smart man, get up and let it rip (silently of course) somewhere else and then go back to your desk after walking around for a minute or so. Or do it while at the urinal in the bathroom.
    Add that_pope to Rail
  5. What is the point of being an executive in a national media company if you cant fart in your office? If I wanted to fart in the bathroom, it would take all the fun out of it. Its one of the perks, for gods sakes.
    Thread StarterAdd Circpsycho to Rail
  6. Shitting your pants whilst riding a motorcycle is a lot worse.Believe me..
    Add Binksy to Rail
  7. LOL alot!!!

I love statements like that that say "Boy do I have a story for you!".
    Thread StarterAdd Circpsycho to Rail
  8. A few years ago I was sharing an office with a hot recently graduated young lady. We were on very friendly terms. One afternoon after a great Mexican lunch the need arose. Without even a second concideration I let one go. I suddenly realized my folly and felt some slight embarrassment. As soon as I got the first whiff I knew it was a winner. I had to tell her that she better take a break and get out of the office. She took my advice and thanked me later.
    Add cletus72 to Rail
  9. Just do what I do at work. Jack the leg up, let it rip. Then point at who ever is closest and say." That ones for the ladies!" Then ya got to give the 6 shooter a few times.
    Add baughman to Rail
  10. Its a messy business.
    Add Binksy to Rail
  11. i did it at work yesterday and didn't realize one of the waitresses was sitting down in the hotel lobby waiting for her ride.

it was loud too
    Add hostile to Rail
  12. Today in my class a similar experience happened to me. I drank coffee in the morning, (which always gives me gas/makes me go to the bathroom) and i let one rip. Not more then 20 seconds later an attractive looking girl walked in and sat right next to me. She smiled when she sat down and then a second later gave me a wierd look. I in return pointed to the guy behind who had his head down. I was so embaressed but it all worked out in the end, I got her number.
    Add sean614 to Rail
  13. ^^^Twat^^^
    Add Binksy to Rail
  14. NH

Add Wretchy to Rail
  15. I just broke wind right before I saw your thread! wait, there it goes again. I found it QUITE worth the risk and melodious at the same time. (like stealing a blind in poker). I leaned in slowly as the aroma pleasingly wafted upwards to my nose like a fine wine, surrounding me in a glorious symphony from the Wendys sensory pallete of delight.
    Add skisteve to Rail
  16. nothing is better than letting a silent one, and then crop dusting the mfk'er across the office for all to enjoy!
    Add OklaFatBoy to Rail
  17. i wonder what happens now that crzy lost his office in The Great Flood Of '07?
    Add hyacinthgirl to Rail
  18. i aint scurred to let em rip ever dont matter where it is

Add Trent55 to Rail
  19. lol @ hya.
    Add Tim Lock to Rail
  20. i see no risk farting in this office

Add Movetime99 to Rail
  21. if you work really hard at it, you can learn to let a little of it go at a time

when you do this, you never release enough for it to smell

im a teacher and mastering this is more important than a masters
    Add NjDEVSFN95 to Rail