1. It's the new fad.

Add Wretchy to Rail
  2. wretch picked himself up a lil heffer?
    Add gillabong to Rail
  3. big girls need love too!
    Add 8888kush to Rail
  4. I love small girls, big girls, in-between girls....etc etc

Fuck pickiness
    Add Juan Grande to Rail
  5. its not new, its been going on since the existence of fast food
    Add Moosebabies to Rail
  6. Yeah Juan, I agree 100%

I take whatever I get
    Add Scha to Rail
  7. the biggens are eager to please...
    Add LuckiernU to Rail
  8. you are as skinny as they come, so how fat is your girl, Daniel?
    Add BillMueller to Rail
  9. I dont have a fat girl at all, my girl is pretty much perfect. I'm just pointing it out that it seems lately, that's all I see is fat girls with skinny guys, it's kind of mind blowing. Dont get me wrong, I'm allllll for it because it leaves me with the better ones, but god damn, has Americas vision gone down the drain?

Thread StarterAdd Wretchy to Rail
  10. there is more to life then stunning good looks and money, imo.

plus I used to not hate "fat chicks" ya know? A little "healthy" was alright in my book....

just saying.
    Add BillMueller to Rail
  11. Fat girls are a greatful fuck because they treat everyone like it's their last one
    Add towman1 to Rail
  12. once you figure out what all the skinny ones are in it for you might pick out a plump one yourself. depends if u jus wana get laid for actually want a fuckin relationship....these threads tilt me.
    Add Stuman123 to Rail
  13. sigh, i was just pointing it out. I dated a fatter girl for 2 years and hated my life, and I'm pretty much love waking up , rolling over and seeing a gorgeous girl instead of waking up and looking under me to see that the frame has snapped and im now in a black hole.

Thread StarterAdd Wretchy to Rail
  14. i'm skinny and i don't like fat girls. unless they're funny. then i just like them to make me laugh. no secksin. your thread title has inspired me to start my own thread about skinny jeans. brb
    Add korey729 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Wretchy View Post

sigh, i was just pointing it out. I dated a fatter girl for 2 years and hated my life, and I'm pretty much love waking up , rolling over and seeing a gorgeous girl instead of waking up and looking under me to see that the frame has snapped and im now in a black hole.

BWAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAA
    Add Juan Grande to Rail
  16. If you see them walking down the street it looks like the number 10 imo.
    Add Camronius to Rail
    Originally Posted by BillMueller View Post

there is more to life then stunning good looks and money, imo.

plus I used to not hate "fat chicks" ya know?* A little "healthy" was alright in my book....

just saying.

nicest thing ive seen you say
    Add LeftyC to Rail
  18. I want to know if this works both ways?

When I see a fat guy with a hot woman. I think O he is rich. I think the same the other way also. Do others think the same?

Now I am not talking tubby. I am talking 350 plus and not in shape at all. not 300 but looks like he plays football.

I am sure there are exceptions out there. I mean my wife is with me. I gotz no money, so it has to be something else.
    Add baughman to Rail
  19. I'm hopin it's opposite <strike>day </strike>life.
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  20. I'm a skinny guy. I dated a girl who when we first started dating was thin then proceeded to gain enough weight for me to lose all physical attraction. It ruined our relationship. <strike>Fat Girls</strike>
    Add The Precedent to Rail
  21. so is the opposite a fad? cuz im a total fatass guy and i wanna skinny girl. Let me know when that starts happening naturally

Add OGPokerman to Rail
  22. I slept with a girl who was bigger than me last night, does that make me skinny and her fat?
    Add Pockettrees to Rail
    Originally Posted by Stuman123 View Post

once you figure out what all the skinny ones are in it for you might pick out a plump one yourself. depends if u jus wana get laid for actually want a fuckin relationship....these threads tilt me.

someone dates a fat girl...
    Add ibrokeu to Rail
  24. I'm a fat guy(6'3 350) with a skinny chick(5'4 96 pounds)

been in relationship on and off for 13 years+ who gives a shit and if your attracted to someone your body type should not be a issue.
    Add perma_tilt to Rail
  25. i would never/have never fucked a fat chick.

GROSS imo
    Add sean614 to Rail
  26. Add cmval to Rail
  27. Add cmval to Rail
  28. WOW! I cant stop laughing at the. HOLY SHIT! Is that a grizzly bear.
    Add baughman to Rail
  29. Add OneM24 to Rail
  30. beggers cant be choosers
    Add poisoneye1986 to Rail