[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. http://myfox8.com/2012/02/14/nc-pres...wasnt-healthy/

haysoos fucking christos.

The West Hoke Elementary School student was in her More at Four classroom when a U.S. Department of Agriculture agent who was inspecting lunch boxes decided that her packed lunch — which consisted of a turkey and cheese sandwich, a banana, apple juice and potato chips — “did not meet USDA guidelines,” the Journal reports.

The student’s mother told the Journal she received a note from the school about the incident and was charged $1.25 for the cafeteria tray, from which her daughter only ate three chicken nuggets.

WE HAVE A US DOA AGENT INSPECTING KINDERGARDENERS' HOME-PACKED LUNCHES OH MY FUCKING HEAD I MEAN I DON'T EVEN
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  2. Lol Fox news.
    Add dolphin13 to Rail
  3. They were just talking about this on the radio. I would have absolutely flipped if I was that parent.
    Add LeftyMark to Rail
    Originally Posted by dolphin13 View Post

Lol Carolina Journal.

tho
    Thread StarterAdd norcaljeff to Rail
  5. Leftymark goes to the park and tells all the kids he has chicken nuggets in his pocket. Then he says "How'd you like the ranch sauce"
    Add dolphin13 to Rail
  6. Land of the free , home of the braves

or in other words small dick cowards prick ass clowns dressed up as muthafuking policemen
    Add Lefra to Rail
  7. Many parents routinely overlook the chicken nugget food group. I'm just happy that the feds are backing us up.
    Add Mr Galt to Rail
  8. Isn't this proof that we need more regulators? Obviously parents aren't doing their jobs...
    Add Dyzalot to Rail
    Originally Posted by Dyzalot View Post

Isn't this proof that we need more regulators? Obviously parents aren't doing their jobs...

Damn right. Look at the child obesity rates. Norcaljeffs mom and my mom should be locked up. Maybe if they were we wouldn't have like 50k posts on a message board and need cranes to lift us out of our houses
    Edited By: dolphin13 Feb 14th, 2012 at 11:20 PM
    Add dolphin13 to Rail
  10. Obese kids obv arent eating enough chicken nuggets lol.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail

Damn right. Look at the child obesity rates. Norcaljeffs mom and my mom should be locked up. Maybe if they were we wouldn't have like 50k posts on a message board and need cranes to lift us out of our houses

We should put security cameras in every house with a child so we can monitor how their children are raised to ensure the proper diet, amount of exercise, etc...
    Add Dyzalot to Rail
    Originally Posted by Dyzalot View Post

We should put security cameras in every house with a child so we can monitor how their children are raised to ensure the proper diet, amount of exercise, etc...

I'd settle for just the bathroom of every Asian woman between the ages of 18-30. Deal?
    Add dolphin13 to Rail

I'd settle for just the bathroom of every Asian woman between the ages of 18-30. Deal?

dolphin/dyzalot ticket with that as the first plank in our platform?
    Add Dyzalot to Rail
  14. Bfactor just sent me 50k on PayPal as a campaign donation. Was with a weird note tho. Something about skinning the competition
    Add dolphin13 to Rail
  15. Jeffrey, are you changing the story to sensationalize it?

I go to that link and I read...

The West Hoke Elementary School student was in her More at Four classroom when a state agent who was inspecting lunch boxes decided that her packed lunch — which consisted of a turkey and cheese sandwich, a banana, apple juice and potato chips — “did not meet U.S. Department of Agriculture guidelines,” the Journal reports.

not a "U.S. Department of Agriculture agent" as you have in OP.
    Edited By: stackinsideways Feb 14th, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Add stackinsideways to Rail
    Originally Posted by stackinsideways View Post

Jeffrey, are you changing the story to sensationalize it?

I go to that link and I read...

The West Hoke Elementary School student was in her More at Four classroom when a state agent who was inspecting lunch boxes decided that her packed lunch — which consisted of a turkey and cheese sandwich, a banana, apple juice and potato chips — “did not meet U.S. Department of Agriculture guidelines,” the Journal reports.

not a "U.S. Department of Agriculture agent" as you have in OP.

I mean, you could insert any name/title there and the story is just as absurd.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  17. Aren't they an agent of the U.S. Department of Agriculture if they are enforcing standards set by that department? Who cares who pays their salary.
    Add Dyzalot to Rail
  18. lol at NCJ literally changing the text of the story.

also, kid was probably fucking stoked. A banana?

Add killingbird to Rail
  19. chicken nuggets are healthier than turkey sandwiches? i've been doing it wrong.

Add clemsonrich to Rail
  20. i don't even know what question to ask first. a simple what the fuck? seems like an appropriate place to start though.
    Add kmc28 to Rail
  21. I haven't.

EDIT: response to Clemson.
    Edited By: Bonestein Feb 14th, 2012 at 11:55 PM
    Add Bonestein to Rail
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

http://myfox8.com/2012/02/14/nc-pres...wasnt-healthy/

haysoos fucking christos.

The West Hoke Elementary School student was in her More at Four classroom when a U.S. Department of Agriculture agent who was inspecting lunch boxes decided that her packed lunch — which consisted of a turkey and cheese sandwich, a banana, apple juice and potato chips — “did not meet USDA guidelines,” the Journal reports.

The student’s mother told the Journal she received a note from the school about the incident and was charged $1.25 for the cafeteria tray, from which her daughter only ate three chicken nuggets.

WE HAVE A US DOA AGENT INSPECTING KINDERGARDENERS' HOME-PACKED LUNCHES OH MY FUCKING HEAD I MEAN I DON'T EVEN

sweet use of taxes bro
    Add Camronius to Rail
  23. norcaljeff version of the article

Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

actual article

Gold
    Edited By: dolphin13 Feb 14th, 2012 at 11:58 PM
    Add dolphin13 to Rail
  24. bet that was the healthiest luncbox in the class. im confused why this action was taken? what was wrong with it?

Add Sdanby to Rail
  25. who is this "state worker"? would really like to know more about this story. are there like "lunch inspection ladies" or something now?

Add clemsonrich to Rail
    Originally Posted by Lefra View Post

Land of the free , home of the braves

Go Braves!
    Edited By: Kelliher20 Feb 15th, 2012 at 12:30 AM
    Add Kelliher20 to Rail
    Originally Posted by clemsonrich View Post

who is this "state worker"? would really like to know more about this story. are there like "lunch inspection ladies" or something now?

JFC only available in Catholic school I hear....
    Add MustbeMoore to Rail
  28. title literately made me lol. oh thats good

about the actual op, i still cant stop laughing. because of how insane this is. what the fuck? if i was the dad i would find the agent and make them eat bfactors cum boxers
    Add Lameass_ to Rail
  29. Just got back from Costco. Had a chicken nugget from one of those stands at the end of the aisle. Shit had a weird color to it. I ate it anyway. No sauce.
    Add Willywoo to Rail