[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Click the link and checkout the slideshow place is so sick!!<A target="_blank" rel="nofollow" href="http://anonym.to/?http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204423804574286344148657298.html#p roject%3DSLIDESHOW08%26s%3DSB100014240529702042711 04574292331838920354%26articleTabs%3Dslideshow" >

A Tour of Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s Secret Las Vegas Hideout - WSJ.com</A>

Add kinsse to Rail
  2. Im pretty sure its 5 minutes or less from where I live in Vegas. And I aint rich. :(

Add scgolfer to Rail
  3. *Puke*
    Add Dr.GHouse to Rail
  4. Very stylish. Not like some of those tacky shitfests you see on cribs.
    Add moscow01 to Rail
    Originally Posted by scgolfer View Post

Im pretty sure its 5 minutes or less from where I live in Vegas. And I aint rich. :(

I know where it's at and I highly doubt it's 5min from you
    Add LVpokerdealer to Rail
  6. Add scgolfer to Rail
  7. didn't see in that article where it said his house was at.....but anyways , he has two...one is in the very back of spanish trails, and the other is out by waco's kinda. Guy I work with, his wife sold him a house out by Anthem about a yr ago for like 8 million
    Add LVpokerdealer to Rail
  8. And just a quick FYI - he's scheduled to be the guest host on WWE Monday Night RAW tonight.

Add SpankyHamm to Rail
  9. That backyard pool is the coolest thing ive ever seen
    Add darkpoker12 to Rail
  10. He will not be living there long. IRS has a $6 million unpaid taxes lien on him. The next great boxing brokeass. What's funny is he said when retiring he didn't need any more money for the rest of his life. He said that on cribs I believe. Guess he thought he was dying that year. Or he forgot to factor in that's IF he doesn't SPEND any of it or pay taxes on it. Look for a comeback soon.
    Add skisteve to Rail
  11. i'm jealous
    Add poker4jab to Rail
    Originally Posted by skisteve View Post

He will not be living there long. IRS has a $6 million unpaid taxes lien on him. The next great boxing brokeass. What's funny is he said when retiring he didn't need any more money for the rest of his life. He said that on cribs I believe. Guess he thought he was dying that year. Or he forgot to factor in that's IF he doesn't SPEND any of it or pay taxes on it. Look for a comeback soon.

Luckily for him he can make at least twice that in just one fight. He'll be just fine even if that $6MM lien is true.

Add gamma21 to Rail
    Originally Posted by gamma21 View Post

Luckily for him he can make at least twice that in just one fight. He'll be just fine even if that $6MM lien is true.

lolz ufc pwns yall!
    Add darkpoker12 to Rail
  14. Too bad he is 32 already. Yeah, he will make it a few more years though. See: Holyfield, Tyson, rocky, most rock stars not being played on the radio anymore, etc....I just read it today, I believe it was on msn.com, I forget. Of course he will have to pay taxes next time lol. It's not even his only Vegas home. I'm such a downer with damn reality shit, I know, sorry. People who spew away into a life drama of once being rich into being broke make me a sad panda. Blaze of glory ftw!!! Haha.
    Add skisteve to Rail
  15. Sick brag about having a wsj subscription.
    Add ChipArtist to Rail

6mill is pocket change to him. He gets waaaay more than that per fight. He is one of the best of all time in his weight division. The master of defensive boxing.
    Add TheWhitePele to Rail
  17. Add Diggity D to Rail
    Originally Posted by skisteve View Post

Too bad he is 32 already. Yeah, he will make it a few more years though. See: Holyfield, Tyson, rocky, most rock stars not being played on the radio anymore, etc....I just read it today, I believe it was on msn.com, I forget. Of course he will have to pay taxes next time lol. It's not even his only Vegas home. I'm such a downer with damn reality shit, I know, sorry. People who spew away into a life drama of once being rich into being broke make me a sad panda. Blaze of glory ftw!!! Haha.

Mayweather is in a much different boat than Holyfield and Tyson. Mayweather leads a clean lifestyle (unlike Tyson) and he hasn't really suffered any punishment in his fights (unlike Holyfield). If Mayweather wants to fight for 5 more years he'll be able to do so well as long as his hands don't give him problems.

Add gamma21 to Rail
    Originally Posted by TheWhitePele View Post

6mill is pocket change to him. He gets waaaay more than that per fight. He is one of the best of all time in his weight division. The master of defensive boxing.

Why are you quoting me? I already said $6MM is nothing to him.

Add gamma21 to Rail

Why are you quoting me? I already said $6MM is nothing to him.

Calm down! I meant to quote the person you were quoting.
    Add TheWhitePele to Rail
    Originally Posted by TheWhitePele View Post

Calm down! I meant to quote the person you were quoting.

LOL. Sorry.

Add gamma21 to Rail
  22. he made 25 mill for de la hoya and his net worth is 150+.....

doesnt mean he cant go broke though, nothing suprises me anymore. guy has a bodygaurd handcuffed to a briefcase that contains 100k at all times
    Add saxton82 to Rail
  23. thats one nice place
    Add wwe_freak_88 to Rail
    Originally Posted by LVpokerdealer View Post

Im pretty sure its 5 minutes or less from where I live in Vegas. And I aint rich. :(

I know where it's at and I highly doubt it's 5min from you

They claimed on the noon news in Las Vegas its in the exclusive area of Southern Highlands, I live in Southern Highlands, so yes its 5 minutes away.

Add scgolfer to Rail

They claimed on the noon news in Las Vegas its in the exclusive area of Southern Highlands, I live in Southern Highlands, so yes its 5 minutes away.

So do you live in Vegas, or Tucson?

Add gamma21 to Rail
  26. lol yesterday he took his kids skating at Crystal Palace and there was a shooting at the rink.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...-shooting.html

apparently he goes there every Sunday.
    Add Chazmental to Rail
    Originally Posted by Chazmental View Post

lol yesterday he took his kids skating at Crystal Palace and there was a shooting at the rink.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...-shooting.html

apparently he goes there every Sunday.

Damn. He brings his kids into Gameworks (where I work) too. I'll have to make sure I watch my back next time he comes in.

I've never seen anyone drop so much money on video games before. It's nuts.
    Add LadyLuck84 to Rail
  28. Moved to Las Vegas just over a year ago.

So do you live in Vegas, or Tucson?

Add scgolfer to Rail
  29. Very stylish and very tasteful, but not a comfy chair in the place.

and WTF sombody teach those rug rats how to sit in a chair.
    Add MonkeyCowboy to Rail
  30. Never liked this guy as a fighter nor as a person. He owes alot of thanks for the $50m he earnt in 2007 to ODLH. Apart from that, he has a pretty nice crib...
    Add The Spewtard to Rail