1. Season 2 starts this Sunday, its gunna be so freaking awesome. One of the best shows on television.

Add Andybro218 to Rail
  2. no spoilers from the book readers plzzz
    Add Glo4m to Rail
  3. so. stoked.

Add killingbird to Rail
    Originally Posted by Glo4m View Post

no spoilers from the book readers plzzz

the book opens with the first season being just a dream Omar from the Wire was having.
    Add Slingtownorbust to Rail

also, this. I miss reading the Walking Dead thread. Especially with that awesome final episode.

Add killingbird to Rail
    Originally Posted by Slingtownorbust View Post

the book opens with the first season being just a dream Omar from the Wire was having.

holy christ child this season is gonna be even better than i thought
    Add Glo4m to Rail
  7. Add whoMikeB to Rail
  8. Wow how did I not see that trailer before? Jesus. Chills the entire time.
    Add hoops886 to Rail

Season 2 and 3 get progressively better...cant wait.
    Edited By: ripomatic Mar 27th, 2012 at 01:32 AM
    Add ripomatic to Rail
  10. Can't wait for this, I'm finally starting to get the places and names and everything without having to reference a site so bring it.
    Add mackieinva to Rail
  11. just watched most of S1 again with my girl b/c she hadnt seen it, so everything is fresh in my mind... i would highly recommend another run through if you didnt read the books, picked up a few key things i didnt see first go round
    Add Glo4m to Rail
  12. **Spoiler**

winter never comes
    Add rayspizza to Rail

just watched most of S1 again with my girl b/c she hadnt seen it, so everything is fresh in my mind... i would highly recommend another run through if you didnt read the books, picked up a few key things i didnt see first go round

Yes, I did this via HBO GO with the enhanced features turned on....definitely recommend it if you have HBO.
    Add kdunlapmo to Rail
  14. rewatched season 1 a couple weeks ago and have seen every video on season two and characters youtube has to offer. can't wait.

Add rmull to Rail
  15. Planning on watching all of season 1 again this week, this show is so awesome....

Cant Wait.

oh and Florence and the Machine are amazing.
    Add USCphildo to Rail
  16. For those dying to see season 2 read the books when you have time great story
    Add Slingtownorbust to Rail
  17. so epic. I saw an interview with the author and he still has 2 more books to go that he hopes he'll have finished by the time the show gets to them. I thought that was funny but scary, I've been waiting almost a year for the next one and he makes it sound like it might be a few more.

please no damn gunslinger ending
    Add ginwilly to Rail
  18. Here is a pretty good recap of season 1 + some behind the scenes stuff and preview of season 2.

New characters ...

Add MadProfesor to Rail
  19. They cancelled the series. A horse died.
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  20. Tyrion Lannister is such a good character

A dooshbag friend of mine who read the books decided to give me spoilers last week when i mentioned i was eagerly awaiting season 2...ugh
    Add Mr. Smith to Rail
  21. Tempted to let the season run and binge watch it like I did last year with Season 1... but the summer is so barren for any good TV. Will definitely cave and watch from the start.

Will rewatch Season 1 here soon too.

Add Nickc011 to Rail
  22. Spent the entire weekend watching Season 1 - was not disappointed

Add time4badbeat to Rail
    Originally Posted by ginwilly View Post

so epic. I saw an interview with the author and he still has 2 more books to go that he hopes he'll have finished by the time the show gets to them. I thought that was funny but scary, I've been waiting almost a year for the next one and he makes it sound like it might be a few more.

please no damn gunslinger ending

Noob, 1 year is just getting started when it comes to GRRM. The dude takes his sweet ass time, but doesn't disappoint.
    Add yomamanodros to Rail
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

They cancelled the series. A horse died.

PETA is *NOT* happy.

Add kdunlapmo to Rail
  25. lol wmfp. Had to hurt worse than tripping during a race imo
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  26. WAR IS COMING
    Add voorh33s to Rail
    Originally Posted by yomamanodros View Post

Noob, 1 year is just getting started when it comes to GRRM. The dude takes his sweet ass time, but doesn't disappoint.

yeah I was late to the party. I didn't start reading until after year 1 ended. I was expecting the next one in the next month or 2, damn.

The gunslinger reference was waiting 20 years for Steven King to finish off a part of my childhood. He stabbed me in the back the way it ended but oh well.

What else by him would you recommend first? while waiting for book 6.
    Add ginwilly to Rail
  28. I'll be honest, I didn't think season 1 was that great. I thought it was very slow in plot development with little action.

But I also think Spartacus is the greatest show ever...

Add Leet8s to Rail
  29. woo hoo Leet8s, lovin Spartacus this year
    Add ginwilly to Rail
    Originally Posted by Leet8s View Post

I'll be honest, I didn't think season 1 was that great. I thought it was very slow in plot development with little action.

But I also think Spartacus is the greatest show ever...

Add voorh33s to Rail