[x]

See Where You Rank in New Jersey

1. Ummmm isnt it standard for the ladies to shave there cooch or at least tighten that shit up like a landing strip? Nothing more depressing/shocking then getting ready to have sex with a smoking hot chick only to be interrupted by a disgustingly outragous bush. Also what sort of reactions to u guys make when u encounter such a situation.... Do u just dive in regardless or tell them to gtfo?
    Add jfiiue4 to Rail
  2. ive never told a naked woman to GTFO
    Add DexterCain to Rail
  3. LOL.

In my experience, shaving is pretty standard for girls or atleast maintained as mentioned.

You're an idiot if you were gonna fuck the chick, especially if she's not, but then told her to GTFO cause she's got a bush. Hairy pussy is better than no pussy. Sleeping with her again at a later date is a whole nother story, but again, I'd prob just hit it and let her know there is 0 chance of me licking her kitty tonight.
    Add AllYourChips to Rail
  4. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#eeeedd><TD bgColor=#ffffff></TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top> </TD><TD>Re(1): girls who dont shave their coochie
    by DexterCain on 7/1/2007 05:14 </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD bgColor=#ffffff></TD><TD colSpan=2><TABLE cellPadding=2 border=0 celspacing="0"><TBODY><TR><TD>ive never told a naked woman to GTFO </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Add Earlybird893 to Rail
  5. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#eeeedd><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top> </TD><TD>Re(1): girls who dont shave their coochie
    by DexterCain on 7/1/2007 05:14 </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD bgColor=#ffffff></TD><TD colSpan=2><TABLE cellPadding=2 border=0 celspacing="0"><TBODY><TR><TD>ive never seen a naked woman </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

One day my friend, one day.
    Add AllYourChips to Rail
  6. good one.
    Add DexterCain to Rail
  7. nh wp gg

kajun sendz
    Add Kajun to Rail
  8. My reaction? I bet it's similar to the reaction the bitch with the huge bush has when she see's your dick for the first time.
    Add L0bstaM0bsta to Rail
  9. guys gotta maintain their shit too...
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
  10. iguess it wld be like finding a hair in yer food. And i also agree with waco
    Add PocketSims to Rail
  11. Obv in agreement with Waco and Sims. It's called "Manscaping" for a reason.
    Add AllYourChips to Rail
  12. I try.
    Add AllYourChips to Rail
  13. This is so fkn obv...evyr1 here would bang it, then bring it up afterwards....personally, my last 4 gf's have been completely bare so ive never had to bring it up. Obv brag??? Is this seriously a discussion?
    Add Norhas00 to Rail
  14. Add Ballistik to Rail
  15. cut down on flossing time?
    Add Dunhills1 to Rail
  16. I guess I run good cause I've never been suprised by a hairy beaver.
    Add SICKTIGHT311 to Rail
  17. lol on the coochie use. i would tell them after, how can you deny sex with a hot chick, or shave her in her sleep
    Add davester to Rail
  18. how many times have you gone down on a guy and he was not maintained?

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#eeeedd><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top> </TD><TD>Re(2): girls who dont shave their coochie
    by TheWacoKidd on 7/1/2007 05:25 </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD colSpan=2><TABLE cellPadding=2 border=0 celspacing="0"><TBODY><TR><TD>guys gotta maintain their shit too... </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Add FlyersGuy to Rail
  19. Same here...I don't even know what I would do if it happened, though. Be kinda odd I think.
    Add JRoth15 to Rail
  20. Obv, us fellas gotta maintain it too. I mean, c'mon, do youw ant your girl down there, and then for her to come up spitting that shit out? Hell no! But I've been surprised by the hairyness a couple times. I'lldo the finger dance, but, if it' somewhat bad, no kissy/licky. But, nope. Never said no to sex because of that...
    Add Dr.GHouse to Rail
  21. shit, this quote finally makes sense now:

"The tree looks taller when it's not in the bushes"

I guess i'm going to go buy a disposable razor.
    Add bad grr to Rail
  22. ive had it happen once, i still fucked but because i find a bush disgusting...i made sure to hint at it afterwards...the next day it was great
    Add H@BB@KUK to Rail
  23. If any of you had ever put down the mouse long enough to meet a girl you'd know that the answer is "I shave her".

gg all of you.
    Add Autolobotomist to Rail
  24. I need new glasses. I read it, girls that don't share their coochie.
    Add Cashweekly to Rail
  25. "I'd prob just hit it and let her know there is 0 chance of me licking her kitty tonight. "
    Add neophyte to Rail
  26. Back in the day there was this girl named Michelle. I wanted to fuck her for the longest time and we flirted a lot but it never happened. Well we ran into each other at a bar one night and ended up going to her apt. Now I took her shirt off to reveal some nice boobies and was working my way south. I was licking down her stomach and pulled her jeans off. I could see this big puffy area in her panties. I sat up and yanked them off only to find a smalll shrub growing there. I even thought I saw eyes blinking at me ala Bugs Bunny when he was in the giants hair. I got up and made some bs excuse and left. It was such a let down because she was soooooooo fucking hot. I love to eat da puss and would never touch a woman who doesnt at least trim (if I was single that is)
    Add ess286 to Rail
  27. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#eeeedd><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top> </TD><TD>Re(2): girls who dont shave their coochie
    by Earlybird893 on 7/1/2007 05:16 </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD bgColor=#ffffff></TD><TD colSpan=2><TABLE cellPadding=2 border=0 celspacing="0"><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#eeeedd><TD bgColor=#ffffff></TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top> </TD><TD>Re(1): girls who dont shave their coochie
    by DexterCain on 7/1/2007 05:14 </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD bgColor=#ffffff></TD><TD colSpan=2><TABLE cellPadding=2 border=0 celspacing="0"><TBODY><TR><TD>ive never told a naked woman to GTFO </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Add jalman1 to Rail
  28. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#eeeedd><TD bgColor=#ffffff></TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top> </TD><TD>Re(2): girls who dont shave their coochie
    by neophyte on 7/1/2007 13:34 </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD bgColor=#ffffff></TD><TD colSpan=2><TABLE cellPadding=2 border=0 celspacing="0"><TBODY><TR><TD>&quot;I'd prob just hit it and let her know there is 0 chance of me licking her kitty tonight. &quot; </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Add oBOBCATu to Rail
  29. brazilian wax...that is all.
    Add MissBecky to Rail