[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. Do you look at these girls any different than other girls you have been with? Does this automatically raise a red flag or is it a turnon and doesn't bother you one bit? For those with gfs/wives...do they swallow?

Was having this discussion with roommates the other day; i've never been with one that did b/c they all said it was trashy...and tbh i'm not sure i could be in a long term deal with one that does...although im sure it is the nuts.
    Add Camz to Rail
  2. lol rly?
    Add AnonymousX to Rail
  3. and tbh i'm not sure i could be in a long term deal with one that does

YKHIKYG?
    Add Waldo38 to Rail
  4. swallowing is always a plus.

by the time a girl swallows, you should have already figured out if she is a giant whore or not anyway.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  5. girls who swallow turn me on.

i've been with both kinds and it just straight up feels better imo.
    Add hostile to Rail
    Originally Posted by Camz2895 View Post

and tbh i'm not sure i could be in a long term deal with one that does...

Very gay statement.
    Add SILKY JOHNSON to Rail
  7. lol @ it being trashy - wtf? since when is it slutty to swallow - i see it as a matter of practicality - less cleanup
    Add pigalet42 to Rail
  8. Really Camz? You sound pretty gay to me.
    Add UhhMee to Rail
  9. lollolololol my reasoning exactly
    Add AnonymousX to Rail
  10. some girls just like the taste. I happen to like them girls.
    Add Mr. Blonde to Rail
  11. <3 the practical OT women, really, I do <3 you all.
    Add jesterwords to Rail
  12. I have never been with a girl that didn't swallow, does she spit it out on the floor right infront of you? I would smack her.
    Add dams to Rail
  13. ive never been with a gal that didnt swallow ... what's the point?
    Add saxman to Rail
    Originally Posted by pigalet42 View Post

lol @ it being trashy - wtf? since when is it slutty to swallow - i see it as a matter of practicality - less cleanup

as if that bgx pic didnt have me aroused enough
    Add heavyj80 to Rail
  15. If a guy shoots batter on your boobs, do you wipe it off or lick it up?
    Add timthegem to Rail
  16. When I was single I liked to bust nuts in girls mouths regardless if they told me to tap the head or let them know or whatever. I mean wtf are they gonna do about it?
    Add xxACES UPxx to Rail
    Originally Posted by dams View Post

I have never been with a girl that didn't swallow, does she spit it out on the floor right infront of you? I would smack her.

I lol'd
    Add UhhMee to Rail
    Originally Posted by Camz2895 View Post

i've never been with one that did

well, theres your problem...
    Add Ozzie to Rail
  19. she gulps my man goo or she is not on my arm for long.
    Add Stockage to Rail
    Originally Posted by heavyj80 View Post

lol @ it being trashy - wtf? since when is it slutty to swallow - i see it as a matter of practicality - less cleanup

as if that bgx pic didnt have me aroused enough

Gotta love that the picture is being sent around on AIM.

Everyone, especially Jesterwords, can eat a fat dick.

Add BigGunX to Rail
  21. fantastic level sir. and as a side note my nephew has been with his wife for 14 years-at one point early on she had a fling with another man so ever since then he won't go to her deli to sample her tuna sandwich. all because of one inconsiderate bastard that just had to go and shoot a load. sigh. forgive and forget is what i say.
    Add nastysmell to Rail
    Originally Posted by timthegem View Post

If a guy shoots batter on your boobs, do you wipe it off or lick it up?

i refer you to my post regarding desiring LESS cleanup - no chance for him to "shoot batter" on my "boobs" - that's kinda the whole point of swallowing
    Add pigalet42 to Rail
  23. well

girls who swallow have gotten used to the idea of semen traveling down their throats. thus, they tend to be more slutty than girls who spit or ask you to jizz in a towel or something.

I dont think i'd marry a girl who swallows. That's not to say that i dislike girls who swallow - they tend to give good blowjobs. However, they become more of a girl to use than a girl to date. The minute a girl swallows, I would look at her differently.

If you're a girl and you disagree, check your own track records.
    Add TheDude12424 to Rail
    Originally Posted by BigGunX View Post

Gotta love that the picture is being sent around on AIM.

Everyone, especially Jesterwords, can eat a fat dick.

sending IMs.....
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  25. so girl i was seein for a few months before college ended swallowed and she was so fucking good at the whole suckin my d thing .. i didnt understand it cuz she was the nicest and most trustworthy girl ever and ive been with the biggest skank bitches too so i had a decent idea and even tho we werent official she was with me every night like clockwork and didnt have to say nething .. sooooo moral of the story .. idk .. i think its just a gift certain girls are born with independent of their skanky or unskany nature ... i try not to judge too quickly and just enjoy the feeling
    Add Etrain99 to Rail
  26. lol @ a girl asking you to jizz in a towel - sweet brag about wanting to marry a prude
    Add pigalet42 to Rail
    Originally Posted by nastysmell View Post

fantastic level sir. and as a side note my nephew has been with his wife for 14 years-at one point early on she had a fling with another man so ever since then he won't go to her deli to sample her tuna sandwich. all because of one inconsiderate bastard that just had to go and shoot a load. sigh. forgive and forget is what i say.

then there is a fair chance that guy is still towelling that pussy up on the side
    Add Waldo38 to Rail

lol @ a girl asking you to jizz in a towel - sweet brag about wanting to marry a prude

this makes me angry becasue last BJ i got the bitch made me go into a towel and it was the worst. I shoulda just unleashed in her gob
    Add Waldo38 to Rail
    Originally Posted by BigGunX View Post

Everyone, especially murderer, can eat a fat dick.

fyp
    Add jesterwords to Rail
  30. lol i prefer batter to boobs.

as does she.

but some broads are afraid of jizz. you're not the norm.

EDIT:

FWIW, jewish girls LOVE to swallow. Semen is obv kosher.
    Add TheDude12424 to Rail