[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. to be honest i wish i could say sour cream. it is my favorite condiment, but it can only go a limited amount of food items, unlike bbq sauce.
    Add kmc28 to Rail

Add Thrash to Rail
  3. Pretty much any type of hot sauce tops the list for me whether it be Franks, Texas Pete or Cholula - have had em all and they all rock.

Can't understand A-1 love in here - my dad would always cook a pretty mean steak so there was never a need for it. Prob used A-1 about 3 times in my life.

We use Sriarcha on everything here - i especially like it on my scrambled eggs.

I never heard of that Hot Mustard sauce from McD's (though I rarely ever get fast food). Sounds bangin though
    Add STOPPER19 to Rail
    Originally Posted by SevenCostanza View Post

Tabasco sauce is my favorite

I have a tobasco based sauce that also has habenero in it. Tastes just like Tobasco sauce with a much bigger kick.

Originally Posted by perma_tilt View Post

I dont think kids even like that crap anymore my nephew was wiping that crap off his burger the other day i could not have been more proud.

my soon to be 3 year old loves ketchup. I'm going to buy him this shirt so hopefully when he's older he'll see it in pictures and realize how wrong he was.

Edited By: JKoblyn Feb 25th, 2012 at 03:28 PM
    Reason: pic related. its the pic i posted
    Add JKoblyn to Rail
  5. Best of Both Worlds
    Edited By: SpankyHamm Feb 25th, 2012 at 03:42 PM

Add SpankyHamm to Rail
    Originally Posted by 3bet View Post

It hurts my heart a little TWK that you would choose Cholula over this, Tapatio:

I'm pretty impartial between Tapatio and Cholula, I like both flavors... but it kind of tilts me that Cholula costs twice as much (or more) than Tapatio... it's not like it's much money, but there is no reason for it to cost more except for a wooden lid and their branding. Giant bottle of Tapatio in the kitchen now....
    Add resilient to Rail
    Originally Posted by JKoblyn View Post

my soon to be 3 year old loves ketchup.

[ ] shocked that a Red Sox fan has an unnatural love of ketchup
    Add kellykip to Rail
  8. A-1 is awful.

Just wanted to jump on that wagon.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Donkey Kong View Post

winner!
    Add OldGrowth to Rail
    Originally Posted by Jaybone2315 View Post

A-1 is awful.

Just wanted to jump on that wagon.

+1
    Add kmc28 to Rail
  11. WAIT!! HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE!!! I just asked this question on a bus full of drunk people.... And they said SALT!! because it is a CONDIMENT!!
    Add nickh to Rail
    Originally Posted by nickh View Post

WAIT!! HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE!!! I just asked this question on a bus full of drunk people.... And they said SALT!! because it is a CONDIMENT!!

Add kmc28 to Rail
  13. Thread StarterAdd iansmithca to Rail
    Originally Posted by nickh View Post

WAIT!! HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE!!! I just asked this question on a bus full of drunk people.... And they said SALT!! because it is a CONDIMENT!!

I'm going to try to say this as nicely as I can, but if you think salt is a condiment, you are fucking retarded.
    Add LeftyMark to Rail
  15. Ranch dressing and honey mustard mixed together
    Add Pghfan987 to Rail
  16. Got to be ketchup.
    Add allisswell to Rail
    Originally Posted by Pghfan987 View Post

Ranch dressing and honey mustard mixed together

ketchup....but I'm gonna try this out.

Add McBain74 to Rail
    Originally Posted by LeftyMark View Post

I'm going to try to say this as nicely as I can, but if you think salt is a condiment, you are fucking retarded.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condiment

A condiment is an edible substance, such as sauce or seasoning, added to food to impart a particular flavor, enhance its flavor[1], or in some cultures, to complement the dish. Many condiments are available packaged in single-serving sachets (packets), like mustard or ketchup, particularly when supplied with take-out or fast-food meals. Condiments are usually applied by the diner. Condiments are sometimes added prior to serving, for example a sandwich made with ketchup or mustard. Some condiments are used during cooking to add flavor or texture to the food; barbecue sauce, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, marmite are examples.

Examples

salt

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Condiment

con·di·ment   [kon-duh-muhnt] Show IPA
    noun
    something used to give a special flavor to food, as mustard, ketchup, salt, or spices.

Apparently it's you who is "fucking retarded."
    Edited By: Shaaarrrp Feb 26th, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Add Shaaarrrp to Rail
    Originally Posted by Shaaarrrp View Post

Apparently it's you who is "fucking retarded."

Clearly you win.

Edited By: LeftyMark Feb 26th, 2012 at 02:26 AM
    Add LeftyMark to Rail
  20. I like where this thread is going.

<3 OT

(Spicy Brown Mustard OBV)
    Add Pker4Dummies to Rail
  21. Way to cite a pair of subjective posts from two randoms on the internet for your proof that salt isn't a condiment

Add Shaaarrrp to Rail
  22. Definitely a condomint.

Add XquiziVex to Rail
  23. salt is a necessary seasoning in every piece of savory food that exists, therefore it is not a condiment but an ingredient

lefty wins
    Add thereraise to Rail
  24. arby's horsey sauce or franks
    Add TrafficKing to Rail
  25. Add dank773 to Rail
    Originally Posted by XquiziVex View Post

Definitely a condomint.

wp
    Add kmc28 to Rail
  27. wow, TWK and i are kindred sauce souls

1) ketchup should be used very sparingly in ones life. what a boring condiment. sure its still #1 with fries, but feel free to mix it with spicier sauces. for the love of god the ketchup should go very very few other places

2) f steak sauce on anything but dried up shitmeat, maybe one youd eat at your parents or grandparents or cheap uncles house. maybe steak night at a dive bar. Id rather just not eat it if its not at a nice place, but to each his own. if youre the host and we ask for steak sauce then yes, your steak sucks.

3) ranch and especially mayo have totally jumped the shark

4) tapatio and cholula both rape, cant hate either or people who like one more than the other
    Edited By: SaulGood Feb 26th, 2012 at 08:54 AM

Add SaulGood to Rail
    Originally Posted by dank773 View Post

F you... I haven't been to a White Castle in well over 15 years. I had one and they just closed on me. It sucked.
    Edited By: Johnny Slippy Feb 26th, 2012 at 09:38 AM
    Add Johnny Slippy to Rail
    Originally Posted by Garrr View Post

thread/

The man speaks the truth. It is soooooooooooooo good on everything

Add Poker&Golf to Rail
  30. Add Randinho to Rail
Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 62 3 4 5 6