Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

lol allsum

all the way
    Add CamelFan.420 to Rail
  3. This new axe one is pretty good too.

Add hostile to Rail
    Originally Posted by hostile View Post

This new axe one is pretty good too.

seriously? You guys are months behind in Canada when it comes to commercials then. Either that or you're leveling.
    Add Superleggera to Rail
  5. sportscenter commercials are effin magical.
    Add Lameass_ to Rail
    Originally Posted by Superleggera View Post

seriously? You guys are months behind in Canada when it comes to commercials then. Either that or you're leveling.

the date at the end of the video is january of 2010. it's a really old commercial.

Add SoCalDrew to Rail
  7. oh i know it's old, i was just stating that it is also a good commercial. I never saw a thread about it before, and because of the date, it definately didn't deserve it's own thread now.
    Add hostile to Rail
  8. haha, SportsCenter commercial is great
    Add Tsupa to Rail
  9. Although funny... ive never understood the point of Sportscenter commercials.

They are only shown on ESPN (as far as i know), so anyone that sees it is already watching ESPN and knows Sportscenter exists. So basically they are just wasting 15-30 of time that could be used to sell ads right? Or do they do this to help build the brand?

I was always curious about this.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Jaybone2315 View Post

Although funny... ive never understood the point of Sportscenter commercials.

They are only shown on ESPN (as far as i know), so anyone that sees it is already watching ESPN and knows Sportscenter exists. So basically they are just wasting 15-30 of time that could be used to sell ads right? Or do they do this to help build the brand?

I was always curious about this.

ABC tho
    Add ttk1149 to Rail