1. Pretty funny imo

2. lol allsum
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

lol allsum

all the way
  4. This new axe one is pretty good too.

Originally Posted by hostile View Post

This new axe one is pretty good too.

seriously? You guys are months behind in Canada when it comes to commercials then. Either that or you're leveling.
  6. sportscenter commercials are effin magical.
    Originally Posted by Superleggera View Post

seriously? You guys are months behind in Canada when it comes to commercials then. Either that or you're leveling.

the date at the end of the video is january of 2010. it's a really old commercial.

8. oh i know it's old, i was just stating that it is also a good commercial. I never saw a thread about it before, and because of the date, it definately didn't deserve it's own thread now.
  9. haha, SportsCenter commercial is great
  10. Although funny... ive never understood the point of Sportscenter commercials.

They are only shown on ESPN (as far as i know), so anyone that sees it is already watching ESPN and knows Sportscenter exists. So basically they are just wasting 15-30 of time that could be used to sell ads right? Or do they do this to help build the brand?

I was always curious about this.
    Originally Posted by Jaybone2315 View Post

Although funny... ive never understood the point of Sportscenter commercials.

They are only shown on ESPN (as far as i know), so anyone that sees it is already watching ESPN and knows Sportscenter exists. So basically they are just wasting 15-30 of time that could be used to sell ads right? Or do they do this to help build the brand?

I was always curious about this.

ABC tho