[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Yes or no?

If yes, please elaborate.
    Add bfactor to Rail
  2. No, but I've actually dreamt about it many times. I've also consciously stayed naked right around checkout without a "do not disturb" sign on my door, hoping I can get a Jennifer Lopez looking maid to enter my room and accidentally see me in all my glory. Naturally, she cannot help herself. One thing leads to another, yada yada yada, I end up checking out late.

This fantasy has yet to come true though.
    Edited By: hoops886 Nov 8th, 2010 at 10:02 AM
    Add hoops886 to Rail
    Originally Posted by hoops886 View Post

No, but I've actually dreamt about it many times. I've also consciously stayed naked right around checkout without a "do not disturb" sign on my door, hoping I can get a Jennifer Lopez looking maid to enter my room and accidentally see me in all my glory. Naturally, she cannot help herself. One thing leads to another, yada yada yada, I end up checking out late.

This fantasy has yet to come true though.

this made me lol
    Add JLit1 to Rail
  4. No. They always knock and u can tell them not to come in.
    Add wonglondo to Rail
  5. no but several times during road trips i've tried to squeeze in quickies in the morning, waking up at 10:50 and checkout time at 11am, and locked the insided latch and had maids banging on the door blowing up the phone telling me it was time to split while i was naked getting my fuck on
    Add sacaniga to Rail
    Originally Posted by wonglondo View Post

No. They always knock and u can tell them not to come in.

The key word in the sentence being "can".

Some people fall into the perverted fuckball category of humans (i.e. hoops886, me, and numerous others), and thus we occasionally "accidentally" forget to perform the latter half of the second sentence of your post, wonglondo.

It is these people, who I am hoping to hear elaborations from.

Well, that and the occasional genuinely-caught-off-guard n00b who had his headphones on or was taking a shower and got out just as they walked in type scenario, in fact, the innocence/lack of deviance involved in the naked scream-encounter would make it all the hotter, so I guess I should say, especially people who fall into that category, as well as those who fall into the perving-on-purpose category, would be fine.

Be honest tho, no fake stories or else I won't be able to jack off to this thread properly later on.

Alright, ready go (again)
    Thread StarterAdd bfactor to Rail
  7. I was sleeping on top of the sheets one night cos I was so pissed and the maid came because obviously when she knocked etc I was still fast asleep.

Only realised when she started apologizing
    Add jezzman30 to Rail
  8. I'm not particularly attracted to most Haitian women....so not something I would ever encourage to happen.
    Add XquiziVex to Rail
  9. I was at the Paris and i was taking a huge shit with the bathroom door open and the cleaning lady knocked one time then used her card to come in... saw me on the shitter then left...
    Add kbake14 to Rail
    Originally Posted by kbake14 View Post

I was at the Paris and i was taking a huge shit with the bathroom door open and the cleaning lady knocked one time then used her card to come in... saw me on the shitter then left...

Add skeeze666 to Rail
  11. I've always wanted this to happen too as long as the maid is reasonably hot. When I was about 18-19, there used to be a hot chick that came and cleaned the pools. It got to the point where I knew her schedule and the exact time frame that she'd come over to the house. So one day, I go out to "sunbathe" and am just chillin' out there naked and some random dude shows up. I was sfpissed and embarassed....this chick had been coming for the last 2 months at the same exact time and she must've called in sick or something. I ended up plowing the dude just to save face and not make it a total loss.
    Add ciz to Rail
  12. I was getting head once at a resort in Wisconsin within 20 minutes of checking in. I look up and some Maintenance guy had opened the door and started removing the door handle without even a knock. The chick I was with just sorta stretched back up to the pillow and laid there with her head buried from embarrassment. The guy left within a minute.
    Add raisethis2 to Rail
  13. I GM a hotel and I gotta say, about twice a month, a maid walks in on someone naked. Generally it's from them knocking and no one responding and when the enter the person is at the door ass naked. I had a new maid on her first day on her first room get someone naked. It's pretty standard.
    Add jdbunchOSU to Rail
  14. no but its on the bucket list
    Add GPop21 to Rail
    Originally Posted by cizastro View Post

I've always wanted this to happen too as long as the maid is reasonably hot. When I was about 18-19, there used to be a hot chick that came and cleaned the pools. It got to the point where I knew her schedule and the exact time frame that she'd come over to the house. So one day, I go out to "sunbathe" and am just chillin' out there naked and some random dude shows up. I was sfpissed and embarassed....this chick had been coming for the last 2 months at the same exact time and she must've called in sick or something. I ended up plowing the dude just to save face and not make it a total loss.

I picture the random dude having well defined abs like Cristiano Ronaldo. Please tell me I am right.
    Add kellykip to Rail
  16. 7 times, threw a shoe at one, killed the other 6

Add jeppg1111 to Rail
    Originally Posted by XquiziVex View Post

I'm not particularly attracted to most Haitian women....so not something I would ever encourage to happen.

Haitian? you mean Mexican???

maybe it's a Florida thing...
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

u must not listen to much rap

Add jeppg1111 to Rail
  19. No but one time at work I had to take the gnarliest shit ever and I run into the bathroom I let out the standard pre shit fart on my way to the stall and hear some lady dying from laughter turns out the cleaning lady was cleaning the stall I was about to destroy.
    Add Papa Fish to Rail
    Originally Posted by jeppg1111 View Post

u must not listen to much rap

thanks for the explanation.
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail

I ended up plowing the dude just to save face and not make it a total loss.

i lost it right about here. lololol
    Add Cmoney3 to Rail

thanks for the explanation.

they always say Haitian, that is all, as for if it is an actual term, that I dunno, yes they are Mexican, but they are too Haitian. It's a country, why can't they be call Haitians?

i would think a native of Haiti would prefer haitian over mexican
    Edited By: jeppg1111 Nov 8th, 2010 at 06:24 PM

Add jeppg1111 to Rail

they always say Haitian, that is all, as for if it is an actual term, that I dunno, yes they are Mexican, but they are too Haitian. It's a country, why can't they be call Haitians?

dude, wut?

my original post was simply pointing out that the vast majority of cleaning ladies I have encountered in my travels are Mexican or Latin American, not from Haiti. I then pointed out that he is from South FL, so maybe that is why his default race for a maid would be Haitian.

of course Haitian is a term, and they are completely different people than Mexicans... I honestly have no idea what you are talking about, or why rap music has anything to do with anything. lol
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail

loooool is this a real post? I hope so
    Add coolhandkev to Rail
  25. For a standard, outlandish, bfactor attention-whoring post, this has actually turned into a decent thread.
    Add JPitt09 to Rail
  26. well im not sure how u are asking the question.. if on purpose then yeah... its pretty much the way i get laid when traveling and assumed its standard as the maids always know how to respond.. but if you are referring to them just walking in on a pure coincidence when u happen to be naked getting ready for a tournament or a business meeting then no
    Edited By: yarbles Nov 8th, 2010 at 08:04 PM
    Add yarbles to Rail

Yeah, most of the Hotel/Motel cleaning ladies around here are indeed Haitian.
    Add XquiziVex to Rail

lol wtf?
    Thread StarterAdd bfactor to Rail

looooool what is even going on in this post??

and +1 on about 99% of all hotel maids i've encountered being Mexican.
    Add JRoth15 to Rail

I've always wanted this to happen too as long as the maid is reasonably hot. When I was about 18-19, there used to be a hot chick that came and cleaned the pools. It got to the point where I knew her schedule and the exact time frame that she'd come over to the house. So one day, I go out to "sunbathe" and am just chillin' out there naked and some random dude shows up. I was sfpissed and embarassed....this chick had been coming for the last 2 months at the same exact time and she must've called in sick or something. I ended up plowing the dude just to save face and not make it a total loss.

well done
    Add sacaniga to Rail