1. In the movies whenever they are showing a woman having sex for the first time since she got raped, they usually make it seem insane over the top weird/fucked up, like, she'll have her head turned completely sideways rigid the whole time with tears streaming down her face but saying stuff like "Don't stop, let's just get this fucking over with I need this to happen OKAY" or acting normal at first but then suddenly starting to scream and hit the guy during the middle of it and scramble out of bed and run away and hide in the closet or demand that she be on top and that the guy let her hold a knife or gun to his head/throat the whole time or this sort of shit.

So, just curious if any of you ever been the first person a woman had sex with after being raped? And if so, did anything weird actually happen, or is this mostly just a figment of hollywood, and not really how it is in real life?

Obv gonna take a lot of heat for this thread, but am actually curious, since I've never experienced this scenario before, and know quite a few of you must have at some point or another, given volume * probability. It's a topic I've never seen discussed before, but is obviously actually pretty important, considering the first sexual experience a woman had after a traumatic rape/sexual assault experience obv probably also has a significant affect on how she views sex for a long time after, and thus seems to me like it would be a pretty important part of the study of sexuality psychology. However, I've never seen this specific topic covered in any of my psych classes, including sexuality psychology and abnormal psychology, both of which I thought would cover this subject, but didn't.
    Edited By: bfactor Dec 26th, 2010 at 02:56 AM
    Add bfactor to Rail
  2. wow serious? this is what goes through your mind?
    Add yarbles to Rail
  3. Probably because when the movie includes a woman being raped they try to convey the amount of pain it caused the victim. Most likely this attempt falls way short of the horror the woman carry in real life after being raped.

All rapist and child molester should have their faces tattoo'd purple if they are released. They serve their time and go about their lives while the victim carries a life sentence.

Sorry for the long rant but I have someone close to me that has been raped.
    Add TRMGM to Rail
  4. bfactor is the Ron Artest of OT and i love them both!!
    Add Mr. Smith to Rail
  5. Buddy I <3 I hope you know that but.............................this is pretty far out there even for you

FTR I slept with someone that liked to be pretend raped
    Add towman1 to Rail
    Originally Posted by pwnsmyself View Post

wow serious? this is what goes through your mind?

you don't come 'round these parts much, do ya partner?

Add inissint to Rail
    Originally Posted by pwnsmyself View Post

wow serious? this is what goes through your mind?

You sound surprised.
    Add Lenny to Rail
  8. His over the top crazy shit is getting old.
    Add m0ss to Rail
  9. for fuck sakes...I didn't even read the post, but this is the topic you come up with today?

at this point you are obviously just doing it for attention, grow the fuck up.
    Add jaykell15 to Rail
  10. I've tried, but radiators aren't as sturdy as they used to be.
    Add Niceguy to Rail
  11. I've actually seen a dude at the supermarket who's face/neck was completely purple, like grape soda purple, not just skin color with a mild purple hue or anything, and it was clearly a birth defect/huge birth mark of some kind, since I saw on his arm he had some splotches of purple also, so I don't think it was a tattoo.

So, if they actually did that, then people who have that thing would be owned for no reason.

Wouldn't a better solution just be to lock the guy up for life with no possibility of parole? If you want the punishment to continue in a way that makes it impossible for him to have a realistic life after getting back out of jail, then, the effect is the same as a life sentence, except, when you do it that way, he can still harm others now that he's out on the streets. So, logically it seems it would be better to give a life sentence than to give like 20 years and then make the person wear a super blatant thingie that showed they were a rapist to anyone who saw them, since in both scenarios the guy is essentially serving a life sentence, but in the former way, he can't harm any more chicks due to being locked up, whereas in the latter, he can, and probly will due to being frustrated by getting spit on/punched/disgusted looks etc every time he walks anywhere, which would probably trigger his rape switch in his head and make him aggro rape some chicks in the alley on the way home from the store etc probly.

imo
    Thread StarterAdd bfactor to Rail
    Originally Posted by bfactor View Post

In the movies whenever they are showing a woman having sex for the first time since she got raped, they usually make it seem insane over the top weird/fucked up, like, she'll have her head turned completely sideways rigid the whole time with tears streaming down her face but saying stuff like "Don't stop, let's just get this fucking over with I need this to happen OKAY" or acting normal at first but then suddenly starting to scream and hit the guy during the middle of it and scramble out of bed and run away and hide in the closet or demand that she be on top and that the guy let her hold a knife or gun to his head/throat the whole time or this sort of shit.

So, just curious if any of you ever been the first person a woman had sex with after being raped? And if so, did any weird or memorable shit like that happen, what was it like?

thanks for confirming what everyone already knew. you are a fucking creep and potential sex offender
    Add Cmoney3 to Rail
  13. Add Phi to Rail
  14. Potential?
    Add m0ss to Rail
  15. have u ever seen a blue waffle? google it if u dont know
    Edited By: yarbles Dec 26th, 2010 at 02:35 AM
    Add yarbles to Rail
  16. I'm not a rapist imo. I just wonder about stuff related to rape sometimes (like the topic in the OP for example), since it's interesting, but is something which never gets talked about, because people are worried people will think they are rapists if they even just ask about this sort of thing. There are lots of other topics that used to be taboo like this, but later became things which people felt okay with talking about as the times changed. And that's a good thing.

/proof that I am improving the world by asking about stuff
  17. Add DJam21 to Rail
  18. My aunt has a huge purple birth mark on her face. Let's change that rape color to green okay?

She may be the most timid and nicest person I've ever met in my life.
    Add hostile to Rail
  19. WTF movie were you watching?
    Add JINYX to Rail
  20. Over 55% of rapes go unreported.

If anyone itt (especially the ones dogging bfactor) has ever slept with an intoxicated woman, well beyond her limits, they should really shut the fuck up. In those cases consent could have easily been questioned and you were just one un-serendipitous circumstance from facing the firing squad you are now part of.

Back to the first sentence, with rapes so highly under reported a man could have no clue if he was the first a woman has slept with after a rape so the question asked in op isn't valid. Atleast with the limited amount of people who post on this site.

Oh and it's figured that 1 in 4 females are molested at some point in their lives. How the thread got so much hate so quickly is weird. While being macabre it is interesting nonetheless.
    Edited By: Niceguy Dec 26th, 2010 at 02:54 AM
    Add Niceguy to Rail
  21. I kinda like you Niceguy. Your a Nice Guy.

Add Gotskillz to Rail
  22. pull a fight club and start attending support groups, except go to rape support groups instead of testicular cancer, and instead of starting an underground fight club and inviting the guy with bitch tits, get real close with one of the females there and hope that evetually you can find first hand if she's going to be crying the whole time or not. to make sure your results are valid, you should do this in various cities so that you can't post your findings in OT and be dismissed for small sample size.
    Add JKoblyn to Rail
    Originally Posted by JKoblyn View Post

pull a fight club and start attending support groups, except go to rape support groups instead of testicular cancer, and instead of starting an underground fight club and inviting the guy with bitch tits, get real close with one of the females there and hope that evetually you can find first hand if she's going to be crying the whole time or not. to make sure your results are valid, you should do this in various cities so that you can't post your findings in OT and be dismissed for small sample size.

I don't think any of them would actually sleep with me, since I'm ugly and have a beard (and thus look sort of like a rapist, stereotypically speaking), but, I def would want to attend just to listen to them give their 1st hand accounts/what their thoughts/feelings are, not so much about the actual rape, but about resuming their sex life afterwards, as this is a topic I am much more curious about, since I've never found much material on it anywhere, let alone reliable 1st hand accounts/discussion on it.

However, I doubt I'd even be allowed into the room, since I would assume rape victims anonymous meetings are probably women-only, no guys allowed, since even if some of the guys were actually rape victims, they wouldn't know for sure if they really were, or if they were just people like me who wanted to listen to their discussions.
    Originally Posted by Niceguy View Post

If anyone itt (especially the ones dogging bfactor) has ever slept with an intoxicated woman, well beyond her limits, they should really shut the fuck up. In those cases consent could have easily been questioned and you were just one un-serendipitous circumstance from facing the firing squad you are now part of.

lol I'm in the clear. Any guy who is even remotely sober and banging a chick who's blitzed is sketchy as fuck.
    Add RaidenRadio to Rail
  25. What if the guys is super drunk, but is banging a chick who's blitzed? Would that be 10% as sketchy as if he was sober? 50%? 90%?
    Originally Posted by SpankyHamm View Post

LMAO!

Ok, change the purple. My point that obviously was missed is the movie is trying to make you feel her pain or get an emotion out of the viewers. My other point was that the movies come up short and you would realize this if you knew someone close to you that was raped. While the question was out of left field I was not hating BF in the lest. He was due for a thought provoking off the wall post If we ha the technology to prove without a shadow o a doubt who the rapists were, then I would say hang them,
    Add TRMGM to Rail
  27. Usually they use a shower scene, where the woman wraps her arms around her waist and crumples down to the bottom of the shower while crying, for the empathy scene to help the viewer feel their pain, more so than the 1st sexual resumption experience, although there are exceptions. Personally, I think it would be better if they tried to make the sexual resumption scene as realistic as possible, instead of intentionally going over the top (although, I have no clue whether their portrayals of the sexual resumption scenes are normally realistic or not, since nobody answered the thread, and I've never experienced it myself), if their goal is to gain maximum understanding/enlightenment/reduced stigma/reduced taboo ness about the subject in current society. But, the goal in movies isn't always to just try to make it as realistic as possible, just like how in paintings they don't all just try to make it as close as possible to looking like a real photograph, the same way, it would suck if all movies strictly only ever strove to be as realistic as possible; it's important that they come in all varieties, intentionally skewed or exaggerated or minimized or realistic, or what have you. However, it does mean that I can't really learn anything with any confidence of reliability of any sort by just watching movies where that stuff happens. The only way to actually find out about it would be to get some actual first hand accounts from real life.
  28. fml. Opened this thread and left my comp open, Wife started using the computer. That didn't go over to well... Thanks a lot bfactor, Merry Christmas
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  29. LOOOOOOLLLL

What did she say at first/initial reaction?