[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

Originally Posted by Hank H1LL View Post

that's legit.

try bananas, strawberries, blueberries, squeezed orange juice, ice, and a little greek yogurt. blend that up and it actually tastes good. then you can just eat a spinach salad and call it good.

this sounds awesome!!
  2. Bikram yoga! nuff said.
  3. I just started. Not necessarily juicing, but examining what i put into my body. I can really feel a change in my body after two weeks. I sleep like a fucking champ and feel great when I get up. It's pretty crazy the unhealthy shit I was putting into my body. Put on 40 lbs in one year. The weight is flying off.
    Originally Posted by Lord Supremo View Post

Bacon Explosion With Cheese

2 lbs bacon
    2 lbs italian sausage
    1 lb prosciutto, salami, and pepperoni
    8 oz velveeta
    1 bottle barbecue sauce

you know what to do

Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

oh, that's green apple slices. I'm dumb

Saw the same thing, we are both dumb.
  6. Chocolate oatmeal protein bars.

Protein powder (chocolate for me) oats, natural peanut butter and milk. HEAT up the pb and milk together and then mix with the oats and protein powder..spread in in a baking pan and let it set in the fridge for an hour or so..then after they're hard cut em up to your preferred size. Good to snack on throughout the day.
  7. Slice up a banana or two and eat it with a small spoonful of almond butter. Tastes like a dessert and a good snack if your stomach is feeling empty.
  8. Take an apple, and eat bites out of it. Discard the core
  9. Some men just want to watch their waistline burn.
  10. Banana, strawberries, Greek yogurt, vanilla protein, oj and spinach. I don't taste the spinach at all.
  11. Mastered the smoothie awhile back now.
    -Banana
    -Frozen Fuit
    -Yogurt
    -Fruit Juice (or water)
    -protein powder (optional)
    blend

Frozen Fruit >>> Ice

you're welcome.
    Originally Posted by wck117 View Post

Banana, strawberries, Greek yogurt, vanilla protein, oj and spinach. I don't taste the spinach at all.

^^^

when I went to make this the other day I remembered I I use a bit of vanilla extract. wp
  13. bump

debating on getting a juicer/ decent blender this weekend, can anyone provide insight on which would be better and why? Prob just gonna make an impulse buy at the last minute as usual but would like some opinions on which is better. pros and cons? etc

edit: i plan on using the drinks as meal replacements not just tasty treats
    Edited By: MasturNate Aug 25th, 2012 at 02:21 AM
  15. most of those sound fine, but if you try and replace my pasta with some damn shredded squash, you're getting a plate full of shredded squash thrown at yer head.
  16. Buy a collapsable steamer and steam whatever veggies you like....seriously wish I had known earlier how easy and fast this is
    Edited By: Shaaarrrp Aug 25th, 2012 at 04:34 AM

17. This nutribullet looks like a bad mother fudger.

Originally Posted by MasturNate View Post

bump

debating on getting a juicer/ decent blender this weekend, can anyone provide insight on which would be better and why? Prob just gonna make an impulse buy at the last minute as usual but would like some opinions on which is better. pros and cons? etc

edit: i plan on using the drinks as meal replacements not just tasty treats

i blend because i figured if i was going to drop the coin on a commercial grade blender/juicer the blender would give me more options, ie making peanut butter, ice cream, frozen margaritas for the gf etc etc have the same blender as the OP, the blendtec and i love it. came with an 8 year warranty from costco

my gf has just started drinking some of my smoothie in the morning so i dialed it back some to

blueberry
    banana
    lemon
    agave nectar
    kale
    assorted nuts/seeds: hemp/chia/pumpkin/walnuts etc. sometimes throw in wheatgrass/acai etc powders

go to before this was a watercress, kale, cucumber, celery, blueberry, lemon + seeds/nuts

never have so much as a stuffy nose, let alone get sick. i can eat pretty much whatever i want throughout the rest of the day, but i don't really ever find myself craving shitty food after starting my day with this. would argue that it's basically a nutritionally complete meal
    Originally Posted by KingPariah View Post

Those things listed in the OP aren't food.
    Originally Posted by MeJahAndOmaha View Post

most of those sound fine, but if you try and replace my pasta with some damn shredded squash, you're getting a plate full of shredded squash thrown at yer head.

hahahahaha i read that whole list and said to myself... I could probably switch all those out if i made a conscious effort but the pasta for squash..... NO FUCKING WAY, are they even serious? Were talking about pasta, Im italian dont fuck with my shit.
  21. I'm late to the Coconut water party. I've drank a few here and there. Does anyone feel more hydrated or better in general? Is the stuff you buy at the convenience store 100% natural or do they add in sugars and stuff? Can you buy it in bulk for a reasonable price?
    Originally Posted by Bawsten View Post

hahahahaha i read that whole list and said to myself... I could probably switch all those out if i made a conscious effort but the pasta for squash..... NO FUCKING WAY, are they even serious? Were talking about pasta, Im italian dont fuck with my shit.

i was down at the river last weekend and the women made dinner. they made a squash casserole with round slices of squash, "spaghetti" squash, and cheese and stuff. i was pretty hammered, but the whole time i thought the spaghetti squash was actual pasta. my mind was completely blown when i found out it was all squash, no pasta whatsoever. it was fucking delicious, would highly recommend trying it.

Originally Posted by clemsonrich View Post

i was pretty hammered

this is correct.

really though it's delicious but for somebody that loves pasta you can't call it a replacement. only noobs eat spaghetti anyway, let me know when they make manicotti squash