[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. So I fucked up with the gf and did something stupid (no need into the details, its not THAT big of a deal). We had a big talk about it and our relationship etc.

She tells me that I am very creative / out-of-the-box thinker when it comes to most aspects of life (this is true) but im the absolute worst at being creative for her ( this is true).

I used to just have 0 clue or experience pretty much at how to deal with girls and because of that barely got any action until I was 21 when I got tired of being a noob with girls so I did some research oh ''how to excite women'' , read some books on 'game-like' subjects, read some books to better understand women's emotions etc. I think I got pretty good at that stuff and girls started to notice me more, pay more attention to me etc. Result ---> landed a great gf, woohoo!

4 years later, all this ''game'' type of stuff is useless with my gf now. I need to step up my romantic game. The one advantage I have of having been NOT romantic at all is that at this point anything I do will be a big deal to her! heheh

So do you guys and more importantly, do you GIRLS have any tips to give me? Classic romantic moves that you guys use from time to time?

Got any books I could read ?

Anything helps!

Mandatory and post-appropriate pic of us and our little dog, Zara, on christmas (yes Zara is wearing her xmas outfit....):

Edited By: FouTight Feb 3rd, 2012 at 03:07 PM
  2. Anal is very creative iyam.
  3. Make her dinner...then put it in her butt.

Glo4m knows.
    Edited By: JRoth15 Feb 3rd, 2012 at 03:09 PM
  4. Romantic = in her butt
  5. great help guys, if this plan backfires ill tell her it was OT's fault. im sure that will go over well , lol
  6. That bitch is hot!
  7. But seriously...book her a massage during the day and make dinner for her while she's gone. Pick her up and bring her back to the immaculate spread that you have laid out.

And you can't use the "cooking is too hard" excuse...it's all trial & error. Follow the directions of the recipe at first...then when you get confident enough (down the road), start adding some of your own spice/flare to the recipes. You'll never know it's not good until you try it.
    Edited By: JRoth15 Feb 3rd, 2012 at 03:13 PM
  8. Worth repeating: Cook dinner, put it in her butt.
  9. Ethan Hawke called - he said you got a little dirt on your chin there
  10. Have you thought about inviting another man into the bedroom?
  11. Its all about the right context.

Originally Posted by LeftyMark View Post

Have you thought about inviting another man into the bedroom?

What works with your wife might not work with everyone else's...
  13. Fou--have you traveled a lot with her? Like on vacation together to a bunch of spots?
    Originally Posted by Glo4m View Post

What works with your wife might not work with everyone else's...

My wife died last week in a car accident. Thanks for being a dick though.
  15. if you have to ask then you'll never know
    Originally Posted by curiousgeorge View Post

That bitch is hot!

the girls not bad either.
  17. Women don't always relate romance with sex, tho men always do. I've learned you can actually ruin a romantic moment by grabbing a booby or a butt cheek. So whatever it is you do, def don't make any sexual advances, let her do that.

I've written my wife a few poems. Women all start that bullshit every couple years. They have trouble just "being". So just take the honest route. Think of all the reasons you love her, and find a creative a way to tell her.

I want my next romantic thing to be: I find a way to let her play with baby tigers/lions/bears/wolfs/etc. Maybe a donation to the zoo when they get some in.
  18. Nope, sorry, I'm afraid I'm gonna need details of the screw-up in order to properly assess what actions are needed to be taken by you...

Though it kinda sounds like she's not necessarily looking for "standard" romance out of you (cliche stuff like bringing her flowers randomly, drawing her a bath complete w/candles, candlelight dinners, etc.) sounds like she's just looking for some kind of effort - a gesture, if you will - that shows that you think of her - the truth of the matter is that no one else can really help you with that - she wants to know that you think of her - the "creative" comment is what makes me think she's not necessarily looking for the cliche, just something that shows that in the midst of your day you stopped and thought about her wants/needs and put them above whatever else you had going on

Would need to know more about her interests to really be able to help with specifics

But srsly, need more details to see how far you should be taking this haha
  19. Most women like to talk about stuff. They like to have discussions about how they feel about things and other people and their relationships. Ask her about her work, her coworkers, her friends her relationships with people, her dog, her hobbies and interests. Anything she cares about. Stay away from anything that may create conflict. Have these conversations in a nice relaxed atmosphere maybe with a glass of wine or something. Act like you care about her stuff. You will be very surprised at the results. A strong emotional connection with you is what she wants most. That is romantic to her, closeness to you. Build it. imo

EDIT: and what pigalet said.
    Edited By: Willywoo Feb 3rd, 2012 at 03:28 PM
    Originally Posted by JRoth15 View Post

Fou--have you traveled a lot with her? Like on vacation together to a bunch of spots?

yah.. have brought her to Jamaica (Sandals) , 5weeks in Vegas during wsop and 2weeks in Australia with her graduating architecture class. How is this related?
  21. Pics of gf in a thong to evaluate further.

10/10. My wife is the best.

At least you got that last hummer
    Originally Posted by JRoth15 View Post

Fou--have you traveled a lot with her? Like on vacation together to a bunch of spots?

If you have been a lot of places with her, I'd assume you have lots of pictures from the vacations/trips. You can either find a spot online to make a scrapbook...or you can take the time to have the pics printed and do it yourself. Just make a section for each of the trips...throw in some of your best pictures...add a funny/personal caption to some of them...and voila, you spent some quality time making her a gift that seems very romantic.
    Originally Posted by Glo4m View Post

At least you got that last hummer

It was post crash. I think that enhanced the whole thing each time I looked down.
    Edited By: LeftyMark Feb 3rd, 2012 at 03:37 PM
    Reason: rip honey

How much life insurance did you get?
    Originally Posted by ugain2004 View Post

How much life insurance did you get?

Bout $350. I'll have to wait a few weeks until the investigation is over. Apparently somebody cut her brakes. This might get messy.

I was post crash. I think that enhanced the whole thing each time I looked down.

thats the line (and yes im laughing)

such a woman she is...not a big deal = big talk about our relationship.

if she loves you after dinner when your about to put it in her butt, shell lube it up with her mouth for ya
  28. Back when I knew her she never put on the brakes at all anyway iykwim
  29. can you save me her left foot so I can masturbate on it?
    Originally Posted by jesterwords View Post

can you save me her left foot so I can masturbate on it?

Her toes were huge so you could probably wedge your dick right in between them. Not sure how long they will last though. After a few weeks it might get kinda gross.