1. Reel... Real... Close tho....
    Add Realbigfish4 to Rail
  2. tho... though.... its whatever bro.

Add silkhandlez to Rail
  3. I guess blindly turning your head to things like racism, sexism, and gay hate is whatever too.
    Add Realbigfish4 to Rail
  4. I'm gonna say this last thing, and go ahead and give you the last word of this debate, because thats clearly all you want. So yes blindly turning my head to things like that is something I agree with. I mind my own business and could give a fuck what other people do. But yeah I'm throwing the white flag you win. You are so intelligent that just seeing a post you made, makes me feel stupid, you are part of a superior race, and I would give anything to be one of your kind. Can something like that be taught or does it just have to come naturally? Well played Goat (greatest of all time)

P.S. Mostly kidding about the last couple of sentences.

P.S. 2 100% kidding about the last couple sentences.

P.S. 3 this is my last post in this thread.

Add silkhandlez to Rail
  5. Guy goes to the pet store to buy a dog. Pet store owner says, "you don't want a dog - they're expensive, they chew up all your stuff, shit on your floor, etc.". I do have a toothless hamster, tho.

The fuck do I want with a toothless hamster?

The pet shop owner puts the hamster down near the guys dick and it jumps into his pants and gives him the best bj the guys ever had in his life. Obviously, he buys it. He takes the toothless hamster home and lets it loose on the kitchen floor. His wife screams out, "What the hell is that?!?!?"

Guy says, "Doesn't matter what it is. Teach it to cook and get the fuck out".
    Add cdmalgee to Rail
    Originally Posted by cdmalgee View Post

Guy goes to the pet store to buy a dog. Pet store owner says, "you don't want a dog - they're expensive, they chew up all your stuff, shit on your floor, etc.". I do have a toothless hamster, tho.

The fuck do I want with a toothless hamster?

The pet shop owner puts the hamster down near the guys dick and it jumps into his pants and gives him the best bj the guys ever had in his life. Obviously, he buys it. He takes the toothless hamster home and lets it loose on the kitchen floor. His wife screams out, "What the hell is that?!?!?"

Guy says, "Doesn't matter what it is. Teach it to cook and get the fuck out".

Why did the guy have his dick out in the pet store?

Add wes_mc to Rail
    Originally Posted by silkhandlez View Post

I'm gonna say this last thing, and go ahead and give you the last word of this debate, because thats clearly all you want. So yes blindly turning my head to things like that is something I agree with. I mind my own business and could give a fuck what other people do. But yeah I'm throwing the white flag you win. You are so intelligent that just seeing a post you made, makes me feel stupid, you are part of a superior race, and I would give anything to be one of your kind. Can something like that be taught or does it just have to come naturally? Well played Goat (greatest of all time)

P.S. Mostly kidding about the last couple of sentences.

P.S. 2 100% kidding about the last couple sentences.

P.S. 3 this is my last post in this thread.

You cant P.S. 3 times bro, you gotta start throwin more P's on or some shit.

Add MattElsarelli to Rail
    Originally Posted by wes_mc View Post

Why did the guy have his dick out in the pet store?

obviously he was hardcore anti-animal sex and became aroused when two shitzu's were getting it on. Either that or read where it says, "it jumps into his pants".
    Add cdmalgee to Rail
    Originally Posted by cdmalgee View Post

obviously he was hardcore anti-animal sex and became aroused when two shitzu's were getting it on. Either that or read where it says, "it jumps into his pants".

Oops. Well then why did he have his pants open or whatever?
    Edited By: wes_mc Dec 6th, 2011 at 11:23 PM

Add wes_mc to Rail
  10. I'm never coming to one of ECU's Raleigh meet ups because of this exchange right here, wes.
    Add cdmalgee to Rail
  11. lol

Add wes_mc to Rail

Think about what your saying, you are saying its dumb for racists and homophobes to hate someone because they are different. But what are racists and homophobes? They are different. So why do we hate them for being different? And no I am not strong with the god damn kkk, you should read all the posts before you post in a thread, I am not a homophobe or racist, nor do I think its right.. I was just trying to spark up a discussion because I think gay acts are weird as hell, but am understanding of it. If we can be understanding of something like that, why not understanding of other things.

P.S. Eat a huge chode for calling me a racist.

Because if its different but I'm "ok" with it then we can be understanding of the difference. However, if its different but not "ok" then the difference must be shamed.
    Add Dyzalot to Rail
  13. STILL GOT IT
    Add Glo4m to Rail

Think about what your saying, you are saying its dumb for racists and homophobes to hate someone because they are different. But what are racists and homophobes? They are different. So why do we hate them for being different? And no I am not strong with the god damn kkk, you should read all the posts before you post in a thread, I am not a homophobe or racist, nor do I think its right.. I was just trying to spark up a discussion because I think gay acts are weird as hell, but am understanding of it. If we can be understanding of something like that, why not understanding of other things.

P.S. Eat a huge chode for calling me a racist.

Would you rather I called you an idiot who tries to feign intelligence by equating two situations that have nothing in common? Ok.

PS: Most people in this thread have shown you how flawed your logic is, so I hope you make some effort to understand it.

PPS: I'd rather not eat a huge chode. Your statements still makes it easy to argue that you are a racist and a homophobe

PPPS: See how multiple PS works?
    Add Gronksknee to Rail