[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Jeremy Lin

has gotten the majority of minutes at PG the last 2 games...2 wins

25 and 28 points in both games

stand up NY?

dont know how to embed that youtube video if him vs the Nets
    Add cotchery89 to Rail
  2. Kids got game and hes very unselfish. Perfect for the Knicks. Ton of room for improvement too, hopefully he can find a way to limit the turnovers without losing his aggressiveness. Best part is he runs the pick and roll well and thats where Amare excels.

Add dominant00 to Rail
  3. good player, like his speed and vision, he is gonna have to cut down on the TO's but he does seem to be a good fit for this team.

Add mordan to Rail
  4. SO GOOD
    Add warden to Rail
  5. Its hard to believe this kid hasnt found a permanant spot in the league yet. Maybe the Knicks is the home for him. He has game, obv intelligent (Harvard Grad), and he is always getting overlooked. Colleges passed on him when he tore it up in high school. Since he wasnt offered a sholarship anywhere and only the opp to walk on, he ended up going to Harvard where they dont offer bball scholarship but had a spot on the team for him. Even Harvard said no at first tho. I mean this dude has been sucessful at every level and in basically all aspects of his life. Player of the year in high school in Cali, One of the best players to play in the Ivy League, Wooden Finalist (final 30). This guy is better than most the hot garbage players out there and he has been buried on the bench and cut from teams repeatedly. I dont get it.
    Edited By: cmval Feb 7th, 2012 at 05:36 AM
    Add cmval to Rail
    Originally Posted by cmval View Post

I dont get it.

He's asian.
    Add Niceguy to Rail
    Originally Posted by cmval View Post

I dont get it.

asians under 6'10 cant ball
    Add heavyj80 to Rail
  8. lol poor knicks fans.
    Add tmac456 to Rail
  9. Surprised no thread yet. Thought the first game was prob a fluke but two games in a row? They look really good when hes on the floor. discuss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0oaqWMLdwk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNDTjqVLVEQ
    Add SirCrafty to Rail
  10. He's killing Iman Shumpert's fantasy value...or should I say Iman Shumpert was killing Iman Shumpert's fantasy value.
    Add JRoth15 to Rail
    Originally Posted by JRoth15 View Post

He's killing Iman Shumpert's fantasy value...or should I say Iman Shumpert was killing Iman Shumpert's fantasy value.

god shumpert is so bad. bill walker is even worse. i was def skeptical after lin's breakout game but after seeing it again they just look so good when hes running the offense
    Add SirCrafty to Rail
  12. hard to believe he couldnt beat out johnny fucking flynn for the rockets 3rd PG spot this year
    Add latifahs to Rail
  13. It's going to be amazing when the Knicks go on a winning streak then the black hole of offense Carmelo comes back and fucks it up.
    Add Niceguy to Rail
  14. I thought Yao Ming was the only Chinaman in the NBA.
    Add sinatra22 to Rail
    Originally Posted by SirCrafty View Post

Surprised no thread yet

still surprised?
    Add paidchex to Rail
  16. I'm going to Knicks v. Wiz tonight. Wonder how the crowd will handle Lin? I'm gonna say 100000x better than Andray Blatche
    Add TFly33 to Rail
  17. Lin's prolly not as good as he's looked in these first 2 games, but i'm impressed by his driving ability and unselfishness. His defense is suspect, but he can't be any worse than toney douglas or whoever else the knicks put out there. He played a quick stretch in the celtics game and i was impressed, but then they took him out really fast. I think it's funny how nuts everyone is going just because he's asian. A lot of not-so covert racism on twitter and such, but that's to be expected. It's good for the game and good for the league if an asian player makes a splash, especially one that went to fuckin harvard. It's also hella fun to watch an asian guy carve up all the black guys, lol, racist or not it's fuckin pretty stunning to witness.
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  18. i fucking hate knicks fans

Add Goldenad to Rail
  19. Hope he has a great career. Seems like a really good kid.
    Add SluggerWV to Rail
  20. To bad John Walls gonna go off on him tonight.
    Add LakersnYanks to Rail
  21. i hate the NBA with a passion. But for some reason i cant get enough of the knicks losing. It never gets old.
    Add smheilbron to Rail
  22. saw him pre-draft and thought he's gonna be a solid back-up guard on any team in the league. then i was disappointed coz he didnt get playing time at GSW

Add RhoNin to Rail
    Originally Posted by LakersnYanks View Post

To bad John Walls gonna go off on him tonight.

he's still got tyson chandler behind him. matador defense is way more excusable if you have a great help defender behind you
    Add warden to Rail
  24. I changed my view on the yellow mamba. Lin is a beast!!!!!!!!!!
    Add LakersnYanks to Rail
  25. 23 and 10.

gtfo.

Seriously, I'm rooting for this guy.
    Add Niceguy to Rail
  26. pretty sick line esp without the scoring studs out of the lineup

Add mordan to Rail
  27. We need to kill goran dragic so that this kid can become "The Dragon"
    Add Niceguy to Rail
    Originally Posted by latifahs View Post

hard to believe he couldnt beat out johnny fucking flynn for the rockets 3rd PG spot this year

Just wait until defenses adjust to him by doing what Princeton did; have a defender with length keep his body in front of Lin and expose his jumper.

And what Goldenad said.
    Add kellykip to Rail
  29. It's okay kelly, soon you won't have deron, which means your man Marshon will become the number 1 option!
    Add Niceguy to Rail