[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Seemed like a fine shot. You definitely need to make sure you don't leave time for a defensive rebound and timeout. The guy sagged way off, Lin took the best available shot.
    Add Bball23 to Rail
    Originally Posted by resilient View Post

Had to login just to post in a LINSANITY thread!!!!

Story is so amazing... and this kid can play!

big turnover number so far too, but I think he gets a little slack on that, haha....

GIANTS. romo gonna res
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  3. i do not like the knicks (or the nba) at all, but it's kinda fun when the knicks are relevant, even on long island. lin just makes it that much more fun.
    Add heavyj80 to Rail
    Originally Posted by warden View Post

i think he should've shot sooner

you think so in NBA? in college, i 1000% agree...in NBA with ball advancement, i don't think it's bad at all to try and leave as little time as possible.
    Add JRoth15 to Rail
  5. my fb is so asian
    Add Unforseen to Rail
  6. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeremy-Lin-2...item3a6ea5f99a

same card sold for 750.00 yesterday....not same type of card...THIS ONE. pretty good return on his investment a month ago
    Add whitealroker to Rail
  7. TMLMS gonna TMLMS

Great shot and big W for the knicks which I was super happy about as the raptors needs to stop trying to win games and start the Suck for Davis campaign
    Add Popperhead to Rail
    Originally Posted by Reech View Post

got him in 3 of my 4 leagues, weeeee

I guess your league doesn't count turnovers?
    Add sinatra22 to Rail
    Originally Posted by marc1313 View Post

turned the game off at halftime. pretty much want to commit suicide right now.

asian brethren fail
    Add FenwayKing to Rail
    Originally Posted by TMLMS13 View Post

lol @ espn having northern exposure as their title about the game. I guess they didnt notice that Minnesota and Portland are further north than Toronto, and that we do have tv stations that show out of market basketball games.

really??...that bothered you?

Add McBain74 to Rail
    Originally Posted by whitealroker View Post

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeremy-Lin-2...item3a6ea5f99a

same card sold for 750.00 yesterday....not same type of card...THIS ONE. pretty good return on his investment a month ago

THere is one going for 1800 right now.. LOL
    Add AFink93 to Rail
    Originally Posted by marc1313 View Post

turned the game off at halftime. pretty much want to commit suicide right now.

Oh yeah, well i was at the game and left at the beginning of the fourth cause i had to take a dump/didnt feel good/ didnt forsee that to happen. So yeah.
    Add SirCrafty to Rail
  13. Jeremy Lin FG% > Tim Tebow completion %
    Add Zeppelin to Rail
    Originally Posted by SirCrafty View Post

Oh yeah, well i was at the game and left at the beginning of the fourth cause i had to take a dump/didnt feel good/ didnt forsee that to happen. So yeah.

shitty!

Add McBain74 to Rail
  15. Add Jimbo31 to Rail
    Originally Posted by dolphin13 View Post

Lol Canada. They have TSN, Sportsnet and the Score and all they talk about is the NHL trade deadline.

FYP

Really, how can anyone not be a fan of Lin.

But..... I mean, c'mon it was the Raptors.
    This team cannot finish games.
    I was very surprised the Knicks waited so long to deliver the inevitable knockout blow.
    Edited By: Tracy_Ham Feb 15th, 2012 at 05:02 PM
    Add Tracy_Ham to Rail
    Originally Posted by sinatra22 View Post

I guess your league doesn't count turnovers?

51 assists and 31 turnovers last 6 games. SO HORRIBLE
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

51 assists and 31 turnovers last 6 games. SO HORRIBLE

lol and he fails to mention the 50% FG%, 74% FT%, 4 RPG, and 28 PPG...also 11 steals in his 6 games, which would put him near the league leaders in SPG.

great post tho, sinatra...you're welcome in my fantasy leagues any time
    Add JRoth15 to Rail
  19. Ok, everyone calm down.
    Add sinatra22 to Rail
  20. So when is Jay Z and Kayne coming out with that "Asians in Manhattan" track? THIS SHIT CRAY!
    Add FiGMan to Rail
  21. Anyone in the NY area have a hook-up for tickets? I am looking to go up there Sunday, March 11th for the Sixers/Knicks game at noon. Will pay decent $.
    Add sean614 to Rail
  22. Jeremy's dad chimes in...

Edited By: sinatra22 Feb 15th, 2012 at 08:02 PM
    Add sinatra22 to Rail
  23. LOL at tickets going for $8k for tonights game. Season tickets holders are saying they could barely get face for their tickets pre Super Lintendo now they are getting 4x face... Thanks for promoting scalping Rachel..
    Add Realbigfish4 to Rail
  24. So I googled..Jeremy Lin Funny and this came up..so I guess this goes here right?

Add Sandman_Good to Rail
  25. Just wanted our canadian brothers without cable to know Rush is playing starting the 3rd q of the nuggets dallas game.

I know thats important up thur.
    Add skisteve to Rail
  26. I liked the sign at the game that had Lin's face on Buzz Lightyear's body and stated "To Linfinity and beyond."
    Add TheSilentBob to Rail
  27. This game was a Linstant classic.
    Add sinatra22 to Rail
  28. Wow, I have drank the Lin Cool Aid. You gotta love this Kid!

P.S Sandman Bruh! That picture is stunning.
    Edited By: TRMGM Feb 16th, 2012 at 10:13 AM
    Add TRMGM to Rail
  29. If I ran one of those sneaker companies, I'd have my slave labor working 24/7 to get a Linsanity sneaker on the market asap.
    Add kellykip to Rail
  30. So pissed I didnt put my thinking cap on last weekend when the kid was in the middle of his rise. and bought tickets to raps knicks I heard the chinese here were paying asatronomical prices for tuesdays game
    Add Popperhead to Rail