[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

  1. ..without him killing me?
  2. PM MikeVick

    oh wait you said without. nm
     
  3. WTF, pitbull's are very very loyal/obedient to their owner. You should just be able to tell him to sit and stay. That works with my pit at least.
  4. Dogs in a bathtub. Google it.
  5. Just hope he doesn't mistake you for a neighbor's child and rips your face off.
  6. I just pick mine up and put her in the bath tub. Wet, scrub with soap, rinse, dry off.....end
  7.  
    Originally Posted by Mike_Hawke View Post

    Dogs in a bathtub. Google it.

    LMAO
  8. wait so you got a dog and dont' know how to bathe it??

    same as above GOOGLE FTW
     
  9. Carefully.
  10. show that you are the owner and he/she is the dog. Dont use that much force. Get it into the tub with treats, usually works with my dog.
  11. Rub raw steaks over your naked body and use your scrotum as the washcloth.
  12. Try not to get your face gnawed off is the best advice I can give
  13.  
    Originally Posted by LeftyMark View Post

    Just hope he doesn't mistake you for a neighbor's child and rips your face off.

    Am I a bad person for laughing at this?
     
  14. Like you would any other fucking dog... If you're honestly scared to give your dog a bath, regardless if it's a pit bull or not, you have no business owning said dog.
  15. Use a hose
  16.  
    Originally Posted by myzislow View Post


    Like you would any other fucking dog... If you're honestly scared to give your dog a bath, regardless if it's a pit bull or not, you have no business owning said dog.

    this the dog should trust you 100%. if it does, it knows u wouldnt try to hurt it and would let you do almost anything.
  17. Take him to the groomer imo
  18.  
    Originally Posted by myzislow View Post


    Like you would any other fucking dog... If you're honestly scared to give your dog a bath, regardless if it's a pit bull or not, you have no business owning said dog.

    sfthis
  19. Def try the hose with lots of treats/praise and if all else fails, pay someone else to do it :)
  20. that would just fix some symptoms, not the problem.

    like someone else said, you're the owner and he's the dog. as such, he should be submissive to you, not the other way around.
  21. WTF? is this post for real?

    you sound like an excellent dog owner who should definitely have a pitbull...
  22.  
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post


    WTF? is this post for real?

    you sound like an excellent dog owner who should definitely have a pitbull...

    was just going to write this.. how can you even ask that question. my god get a life . lol cant bathe his own dogg ? wtf r u kidding me.. im being leveled
  23. 1. pitbulls suck imo. i have no fucking clue what ppl see in these dogs. they're 99% of the time annoying as fuck to have around.

    2. dogs are pretty easy to bathe in my experience.

    3. i guarantee you that a cat with claws would be 100x harder to clean than your pit bull
     1
  24. Seeing how the dog is smarter then you, perhaps he/she can bath them self.
  25.  
    Originally Posted by sketchy1 View Post

    1. SKETCHY1 sucks imo. i have no fucking clue what ppl see in these dogs. HE IS 99% of the time annoying as fuck to have around.

    2. DEAD HOOKERS are pretty easy to HIDE in my experience.

    3. i guarantee you that a cat with claws would be 100x harder to clean than your pit bull

    My dog over %99.9 of the human population.

    P.S. dont fuck w/ my dog jonathon or he'll be eaton on ur face <-----see what I did there :)
     1
  26.  
    Originally Posted by Akat11 View Post

    My dog over %99.9 of the human population.

    P.S. dont fuck w/ my dog jonathon or he'll be eaton on ur face <-----see what I did there :)

    your dog isn't a pitbull? wtf? i thought it was like a boxer.

    if he has pit in him it's clear he's not a 100% pitbull or else i would fucking hate his face. and i <3 blue.

    and yes icwudt
     1
  27. sissy
  28.  
    Originally Posted by sketchy1 View Post

    your dog isn't a pitbull? wtf? i thought it was like a boxer.

    if he has pit in him it's clear he's not a 100% pitbull or else i would fucking hate his face. and i <3 blue.

    and yes icwudt

    A 50/50 accident of a purebred rednose pitbull and a purebred boxer. Those summer bbq's always tend to produce babies somehow.....
     1
  29.  
    Originally Posted by myzislow View Post


    Like you would any other fucking dog... If you're honestly scared to give your dog a bath, regardless if it's a pit bull or not, you have no business owning said dog.

    sfthis...if your dog is that dominate over you, then you fail so hard as a dog owner
  30.  
    Originally Posted by Akat11 View Post

    My dog over %99.9 of the human population.

    P.S. dont fuck w/ my dog jonathon or he'll be eaton on ur face <-----see what I did there :)

    ?
     
    6

Similar Threads