[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. ..without him killing me?
    Add Donkey Kong to Rail
  2. PM MikeVick

oh wait you said without. nm

Add Phareal15 to Rail
  3. WTF, pitbull's are very very loyal/obedient to their owner. You should just be able to tell him to sit and stay. That works with my pit at least.
    Add moneytoburn to Rail
  4. Dogs in a bathtub. Google it.
    Add Mike_Hawke to Rail
  5. Just hope he doesn't mistake you for a neighbor's child and rips your face off.
    Add LeftyMark to Rail
  6. I just pick mine up and put her in the bath tub. Wet, scrub with soap, rinse, dry off.....end
    Add DrinkingProblem to Rail
    Originally Posted by Mike_Hawke View Post

Dogs in a bathtub. Google it.

LMAO
    Add botslaughter to Rail
  8. wait so you got a dog and dont' know how to bathe it??

same as above GOOGLE FTW

Add mordan to Rail
  9. Carefully.
    Add Drawing Dead to Rail
  10. show that you are the owner and he/she is the dog. Dont use that much force. Get it into the tub with treats, usually works with my dog.
    Add tkeat1653 to Rail
  11. Rub raw steaks over your naked body and use your scrotum as the washcloth.
    Add RaidenRadio to Rail
  12. Try not to get your face gnawed off is the best advice I can give
    Add FLB-PUNKER to Rail
    Originally Posted by LeftyMark View Post

Just hope he doesn't mistake you for a neighbor's child and rips your face off.

Am I a bad person for laughing at this?

Add gamma21 to Rail
  14. Like you would any other fucking dog... If you're honestly scared to give your dog a bath, regardless if it's a pit bull or not, you have no business owning said dog.
    Add myzislow to Rail
  15. Use a hose
    Add leftygrove to Rail
    Originally Posted by myzislow View Post

Like you would any other fucking dog... If you're honestly scared to give your dog a bath, regardless if it's a pit bull or not, you have no business owning said dog.

this the dog should trust you 100%. if it does, it knows u wouldnt try to hurt it and would let you do almost anything.
    Add curiousgeorge to Rail
  17. Take him to the groomer imo
    Add Lord Supremo to Rail

Like you would any other fucking dog... If you're honestly scared to give your dog a bath, regardless if it's a pit bull or not, you have no business owning said dog.

sfthis
    Add normlfella to Rail
  19. Def try the hose with lots of treats/praise and if all else fails, pay someone else to do it :)
    Add pigalet42 to Rail
  20. that would just fix some symptoms, not the problem.

like someone else said, you're the owner and he's the dog. as such, he should be submissive to you, not the other way around.
    Add MiamiNole to Rail
  21. WTF? is this post for real?

you sound like an excellent dog owner who should definitely have a pitbull...
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

WTF? is this post for real?

you sound like an excellent dog owner who should definitely have a pitbull...

was just going to write this.. how can you even ask that question. my god get a life . lol cant bathe his own dogg ? wtf r u kidding me.. im being leveled
    Add lownhigh216 to Rail
  23. 1. pitbulls suck imo. i have no fucking clue what ppl see in these dogs. they're 99% of the time annoying as fuck to have around.

2. dogs are pretty easy to bathe in my experience.

3. i guarantee you that a cat with claws would be 100x harder to clean than your pit bull

Add sketchy1 to Rail
  24. Seeing how the dog is smarter then you, perhaps he/she can bath them self.
    Add bluefin to Rail
    Originally Posted by sketchy1 View Post

1. SKETCHY1 sucks imo. i have no fucking clue what ppl see in these dogs. HE IS 99% of the time annoying as fuck to have around.

2. DEAD HOOKERS are pretty easy to HIDE in my experience.

3. i guarantee you that a cat with claws would be 100x harder to clean than your pit bull

My dog over %99.9 of the human population.

P.S. dont fuck w/ my dog jonathon or he'll be eaton on ur face <-----see what I did there :)
    Add Akat11 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Akat11 View Post

P.S. dont fuck w/ my dog jonathon or he'll be eaton on ur face <-----see what I did there :)

your dog isn't a pitbull? wtf? i thought it was like a boxer.

if he has pit in him it's clear he's not a 100% pitbull or else i would fucking hate his face. and i <3 blue.

and yes icwudt

Add sketchy1 to Rail
  27. sissy
    Add Stockage to Rail
    Originally Posted by sketchy1 View Post

your dog isn't a pitbull? wtf? i thought it was like a boxer.

if he has pit in him it's clear he's not a 100% pitbull or else i would fucking hate his face. and i <3 blue.

and yes icwudt

A 50/50 accident of a purebred rednose pitbull and a purebred boxer. Those summer bbq's always tend to produce babies somehow.....
    Add Akat11 to Rail

sfthis...if your dog is that dominate over you, then you fail so hard as a dog owner
    Add MNGambler to Rail
    Originally Posted by Akat11 View Post

?

Add mdshack14 to Rail