[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Ive had a few steaks in the freezer for a few months, and forgot about em, how long do they stay good??
    Add s1nnr to Rail
  2. they are edible once u defrost and cook but they wont taste that good.
    Add curiousgeorge to Rail
  3. meh...I wouldnt go past a month, but my uncle says bullshit. He kills a deer and fills his freezer for the winter with steaks.
    Add Mr. Blonde to Rail
  4. Apparantly old frozen steaks are edible. What colour socks shall i wear tomorrow?
    Add Binksy to Rail
    Originally Posted by Binksy View Post

Apparantly old frozen steaks are edible. What colour socks shall i wear tomorrow?

cant go wrong with purple
    Thread StarterAdd s1nnr to Rail
  6. my rule is... if it isnt freezer burnt, its good.

go for it.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  7. Have to make do with Magenta! No purp available...
    Add Binksy to Rail
  8. Depends on how it's packaged.
    Add Willywoo to Rail
  9. About a size 10( US 11)
    Add Binksy to Rail
  10. This bloke came up to me? <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jTifRi3qDkU&hl=en&fs=1"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jTifRi3qDkU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Add Binksy to Rail
  11. i personally would never put steak in the freezer

that is a buy and use right away item
    Add Lameass_ to Rail
  12. you can totally freeze them for up to 45-60 days without much diffrence in taste. after that I would say the quality goes down a lil every week but it won't hurt you
    Add poundthatace to Rail
    Originally Posted by Lameass_ View Post

i personally would never put steak in the freezer

i bought a bunch b/c i hate food shopping, so i bought a shitload, and had steak for dinner for a week, but forgot about these 2
    Thread StarterAdd s1nnr to Rail
  14. You need that machine that vacuum seals the bags so you can keep stuff frozen for-fucking-ever. It's the shit, good investment, seriously.
    Add I Do Be CT to Rail
  15. i wouldnt wait past a month then

either way it wont be as good as fresh obv.
    Add Lameass_ to Rail
  16. bahaha this is gold..

Add rungoodmuch to Rail
    Originally Posted by Lameass_ View Post

i personally would never put steak in the freezer

^^^^^^^^^^
    Add Chazmental to Rail
  18. Agreed, especially for something like a Christmas prime rib or other special event, but sometimes it has to be done, like when the side of beef is purchased. Just a cost of doing business.
    Add Willywoo to Rail
  19. It breaks my heart when steaks are frozen.

If you even consider defrosting them in the microwave, I will stab you in the face.
    Add El Burro to Rail
  20. TO have taste stay good anything under 9 months is ok. As long as no problem with packaging. Anything over that and it is still ok, but wont taste as good.

Alton Brown just had a show on this topic.
    Add baughman to Rail